Thread: Angela @ 533 Willoughby Road

Junior Member(有D料到)

Angela @ 533 Willoughby Road

Has anyone tried Angela at 533? I've heard she's skinny and tiny?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by honda View Post
    Has anyone tried Angela at 533? I've heard she's skinny and tiny?
    I was there today to see Shelly and met Angela she is skinny and tiny and from what I heard good service, She looked hot to me so I have added her to my list of girls to see.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Angela

I don’t normally venture out punting on a Sunday but the lure of the size 5 Angela was too tempting to resist.

Sure enough she walks into the room and indeed is a size 5, but a really cute size 5 as well. Beautifully presented in a black fish net dress with a matching bra and g-string. Her boobs were just busting out of the bra. Wonderful. All sorts of cosplay images came to mind for next time …. naked except for fishnet dress, just g-string with nipples sticking out through fish net ….. you get the idea.

Angela has terrific English so you can chat and joke with her as well. She has a great sense of humor.

I stripped her off and was greeted by a very nice package when she was fully naked. Pale skin, B cup boobs with lovely perfectly sized light pink nipples, and a fully shaven pussy. No babies. Angela knows how to use her little body and she just draped herself over my lap into my arms with her legs apart and pussy on show.

Very playful, and has terrific BBBJ skills. Very slow and just the right amount of pressure. Very well trained. I could have enjoyed the BBBJ for the whole hour, but I wanted to explore that tiny body some more. I flipped her into the “kneeling over my head” position for a good DATY munch. (I gotta find the correct terminology for this position. It gives a great view looking up at the gals body, boobs and face as she looks down while you eat her out.) 69 followed and then some more DATY in mish.

I really wanted to try her in a standing 69. This is a favorite position of mine that can only be done with small light girls but Angela wasn’t keen on being held upside down. No big deal.

Only downside is Angela doesn’t kiss, pity as everything else is pretty good. Lovely B boobs – enhanced - but you would never know and they are perfectly sized for her body.

On with the dom and I was somewhat prepared for “you are too big”. Nope, she took me all the way in – and it felt terrific. Angela is another of those gals that loves having her legs spread and pussy on show. Such an exhibitionist. She can also fold herself in half with knees under her armpits. In mish and in doggie this was just terrific. Being a sensitive kind of guy I didn’t bonk her senseless but just enjoyed long slow stokes in that super tight pussy.

I did try the koala bear trick and she loves it. Bouncing around in my arms was a lot of fun.

I then had her on top in cowgirl. Angela absolutely fully impaled herself on me. She started furiously rocking backwards and forwards on my cock. I was so far inside her I was hurting like crazy. She kept at it, grabbing my chest, grinding her pubic bone into mine, and she had this terrific orgasm that seemed to go on forever. I was in agony by this stage but hey what’s a little punter discomfort when a 35kg cutie is having an orgasm impaled on your cock? I came as well and we both fell about laughing.

Whew …. I’ll be back.

Posted on other sites.

No Kissing what a shame.

Pussy Hunter Angie told me Angela does kiss in fact she likes it and so she is not sure why you and her didnt get to kiss today.

Angie said Angela said to let you know if you go back and see her again let her know you want to kiss and she will definitely kiss you.

Sounds like I had better go and check her out and report back to you all.

As i read this fantastic review i also followes the line of thought of shame about the kissing. But with LW clarifying that she does, might be worth a visit.

Hey the kissing might just have been me - as we say YMMV - but the rest of the session made up for it. I would certainly see her again - well until my favourite cutie comes back from holiday anyways. I don't fuck around - I am just serial monogamous at heart. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy HUnter View Post
    I don't fuck around - I am just serial monogamous at heart. :-)
    So you're not a pussy hunter at all !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    How old is Angela ? 20s , 30s, or 40s

Quote Originally Posted by chandra_man1 View Post
    How old is Angela ? 20s , 30s, or 40s
    My guess is she is late 20

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t normally venture out punting on a Sunday but the lure of the size 5 Angela was too tempting to resist.

Sure enough she walks into the room and indeed is a size 5, but a really cute size 5 as well. Beautifully presented in a black fish net dress with a matching bra and g-string. Her boobs were just busting out of the bra. Wonderful. All sorts of cosplay images came to mind for next time …. naked except for fishnet dress, just g-string with nipples sticking out through fish net ….. you get the idea.

Angela has terrific English so you can chat and joke with her as well. She has a great sense of humor.

I stripped her off and was greeted by a very nice package when she was fully naked. Pale skin, B cup boobs with lovely perfectly sized light pink nipples, and a fully shaven pussy. No babies. Angela knows how to use her little body and she just draped herself over my lap into my arms with her legs apart and pussy on show.

Very playful, and has terrific BBBJ skills. Very slow and just the right amount of pressure. Very well trained. I could have enjoyed the BBBJ for the whole hour, but I wanted to explore that tiny body some more. I flipped her into the “kneeling over my head” position for a good DATY munch. (I gotta find the correct terminology for this position. It gives a great view looking up at the gals body, boobs and face as she looks down while you eat her out.) 69 followed and then some more DATY in mish.

I really wanted to try her in a standing 69. This is a favorite position of mine that can only be done with small light girls but Angela wasn’t keen on being held upside down. No big deal.

Only downside is Angela doesn’t kiss, pity as everything else is pretty good. Lovely B boobs – enhanced - but you would never know and they are perfectly sized for her body.

On with the dom and I was somewhat prepared for “you are too big”. Nope, she took me all the way in – and it felt terrific. Angela is another of those gals that loves having her legs spread and pussy on show. Such an exhibitionist. She can also fold herself in half with knees under her armpits. In mish and in doggie this was just terrific. Being a sensitive kind of guy I didn’t bonk her senseless but just enjoyed long slow stokes in that super tight pussy.

I did try the koala bear trick and she loves it. Bouncing around in my arms was a lot of fun.

I then had her on top in cowgirl. Angela absolutely fully impaled herself on me. She started furiously rocking backwards and forwards on my cock. I was so far inside her I was hurting like crazy. She kept at it, grabbing my chest, grinding her pubic bone into mine, and she had this terrific orgasm that seemed to go on forever. I was in agony by this stage but hey what’s a little punter discomfort when a 35kg cutie is having an orgasm impaled on your cock? I came as well and we both fell about laughing.

Whew …. I’ll be back.

Posted on other sites.
    35KG? No way. Even Mimi who used to work there weighed 40KG. Are they in fact the same person?

I was over excited - you are probably right - 40kg would be nearer the mark. She is tiny though.

I was over excited - you are probably right - 40kg would be nearer the mark. She is tiny though.
    She is a new girl not the old Mimi, She is small 35 to 40 kg I would guess but who cares small is small and we dont ask a girl what she weights or I dont.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tiny and skinny like Michelle I suppose.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She seems very hard to book and she doesn't work everyday. Does she also works at other shops?
    I'm really tempting to see her if she's skinny like the old Mimi.

She seems very hard to book and she doesn't work everyday. Does she also works at other shops?
    None of the girls at 533 work every day most only work one day with a couple working two days.

Angela is new the first day she worked was a Wednesday and then she worked last Sunday as yet she doesnt have a regular day. This is usually the way with new girls but if she proves popular and client ring and want to book her then she will get a regular day fairly quickly.

So if you keen to see her ring and ask when she is on again and then try and book her.

That it appears to me to be how things work at 533.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So what's her size and skills like compare to Mimi ?

So what's her size and skills like compare to Mimi ?
    I dont know that I have seen Mimi cant place her at the moment however Angela is small and pettite as I said above as for her service reports are that its excellent. I havent seen her in the room yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Angela working Saturday 19th @533

Honda san,

Angela will be rostered on @533 this coming Saturday 19th..

If you ring 99679991 now you will get in before anyone else knows when she is working..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw the photos of Angela on 533 website. Are they real? Is this the size 5 Angela in the photo?