Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sophia, 24 yr Korean Pop Princess, D Cup Sydney CBD @ 0435 948 278

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well. From what I can see. Sophia is worth the effort. She is the best korean being discussed in this site. She is worth every penny for the service she gives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyboyzz View Post
    Don't need to argue who is right and who is wrong anymore. If everyone think I arrive there 3 hours late, and blame on her that's fine. I don't really care. At least she losts one customer which is me.

I am newbie here and this is my first time ever incall because I am very exciting on Sophie after reading Ahlungor's post. Anyway I will learn from mistake.

Ps: I really love the quote from Ahlungor.

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」
    Haha, first things first , that quote didn't come from me - it's from one of the biggest star in Hong Kong Andy Lau !!

And take it easy mate, as you said, you are new here and Sophia is a lovely babe which everyone who had seen her loves her dearly - and you would too!!

If you gives it up after probably just a misunderstanding of time perhaps, then you are really missing out !

I go to RnT shop a couple times a week , most of the shop owners I visit are my friends and you think I never got screwed up for my bookings?? Think again, even just the past couple of weeks I was stuffed up three times:

On Thursday I went to Holistic Hands tried to see Cici, too busy so I booked Momo instead , when I got there Teresa told me Momo was double booked so she was the only ML available and she only does part I - so I had a part I massage only .

And on Thursday las week I rang Vicky from QVB and booked Nicole , when I got there, Nicole was busy and Vicky told me she thought I wanted to see her - so I saw Vicky instead, now there is nothing wrong with Vicky but she wasn't the one I booked.

Since I didn't get a part II yesterday I thought I'll see Nicole today instead and when I got there she has a tummy pain so she told me she didn't want to work . So no punt today , have to try again tomorrow !

So the story of the day is, don't give up , it happens and it also happens to the people that it shouldn't be happening to ! So if we all give up and don't give the shop or the girls another go , very soon we will end up with no shop to visit and no girls to see !

Just a thought

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, first things first , that quote didn't come from me - it's from one of the biggest star in Hong Kong Andy Lau !!

And take it easy mate, as you said, you are new here and Sophia is a lovely babe which everyone who had seen her loves her dearly - and you would too!!

If you gives it up after probably just a misunderstanding of time perhaps, then you are really missing out !

I go to RnT shop a couple times a week , most of the shop owners I visit are my friends and you think I never got screwed up for my bookings?? Think again, even just the past couple of weeks I was stuffed up three times:

On Thursday I went to Holistic Hands tried to see Cici, too busy so I booked Momo instead , when I got there Teresa told me Momo was double booked so she was the only ML available and she only does part I - so I had a part I massage only .

And on Thursday las week I rang Vicky from QVB and booked Nicole , when I got there, Nicole was busy and Vicky told me she thought I wanted to see her - so I saw Vicky instead, now there is nothing wrong with Vicky but she wasn't the one I booked.

Since I didn't get a part II yesterday I thought I'll see Nicole today instead and when I got there she has a tummy pain so she told me she didn't want to work . So no punt today , have to try again tomorrow !

So the story of the day is, don't give up , it happens and it also happens to the people that it shouldn't be happening to ! So if we all give up and don't give the shop or the girls another go , very soon we will end up with no shop to visit and no girls to see !

Just a thought

Cheers
    Thank you so much for your advice. I may give her one more chance. I will get used to this kind of situation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It seems like honest mistake . so what . if you are going to throw all your toys out of cot cos of a time fuck up best you don't punt as it happens all the time. happen to Ahlungor at 2 of his regulars in last couple weeks. happen to me at my very regular 2 days ago
    its annoying but it happens. they dont intentionally go out of their way to upset you. things get confused for a variety of reasons. time zone however is a new one :P

I think nothing else really matters here.

All you need to do is just look at Sophia's body and ask yourself:

Am I gonna give up the chance to fuck this yummy young lady - and at $120/30 min - it's a no brainer as far as I am concerned !!

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i saw her in that black number last time 3 words yum fucking yum

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    i saw her in that black number last time 3 words yum fucking yum

Love thy neighbour !!

Sorry,

Corrections !

Fuck Thy Neighbour !!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    damn you Ahlungor i will be going back tomorrow . my cock thanks you and my bank balance will curse your name hehe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    and i subscribe to that sentiment ,especially in quite loose terminology she is my neighbour ,5 min away by foot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck me, that list of mine is getting ever longer..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Top the list kezza and 2 min walk from bamboo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate, half of it is because of you anyway!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for supporting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You are very welcome

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its almost the weekend woohio Sophia time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So is she actually in her 20's? was reading in the other thread that she could be 30s?

Also, is she actually slim? I.e no gut etc

keen to try but want to make sure there wont be any dissapointments if you know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by Sexmonster View Post
    So is she actually in her 20's? was reading in the other thread that she could be 30s?

Also, is she actually slim? I.e no gut etc

keen to try but want to make sure there wont be any dissapointments if you know what I mean

Well, it'll only cost you $120/30 min to find out !!

How much disappointment can it be ??

And you have Never been disappointed in punting before ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Just read this AR, nice bro AH

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm not 100% on her age looks 25 ish to me no gut just silky smooth. I got quick replies all weekend but she was busy girl when I had free time all weekend.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, it'll only cost you $120/30 min to find out !!

How much disappointment can it be ??

And you have Never been disappointed in punting before ??
    Then what's the point for this site and after report ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast