Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DIANA : so SPECIAL, so UNIQUE, so ADORABLE, so FUCKING HOT!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I managed to see her today. And WOW she is the hottest halfie I have seen so far(and generally halfies are Hot) not sure if she was 19 but she did look quite young. And HOT body too toned and fit. I have seen some WLs who are professionals and because of that sessions with them felt a little routine and maybe rehearsed. With Diana felt less professional which is a good thing coz the session felt natural and free flowing and pure GFE which is what I like. She is very friendly and warm with plenty of DFK. Straight away DFK even while undressing and then onto the bed almost forgot to take a shower lol. I don't want to go into too much detail but everything was sensual and with passion no dirty talk or fake moans just two young people making love. And her smile and the way she looks at you..OMG. Really pretty face, photogenic. And like rooter says she is really adorable. Once we got dressed we just kept making out and fondling each other, 1st buzzer, 2nd buzzer we were in no hurry but 3rd buzzer noooooooooo. Then she asks me when will I come back to see her again. So sweet. I'm really tempted to see her again and again but I'm scared that I might fall in love with her LOL.
    Highly recommended and please treat her nice. I love halfies!! Catch her when you can as who knows how long she will stay.

Looks like she is my new favourite

Rooter I hope you don't mind me creating a mini AR within your thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good to hear the updates rooter and nice mini ar ^

I've been struggling already to be able to book Monica on my days off which hasn't really worked out for a variety of reasons but now there is another girl to contend with...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO_MYX_Oto0

Banned
    Classic video, illidanstormrage

rcha086
    I hope Dianna returns for a few shifts. Can anyone compare her looks with someone else? Would love to be able to grasp what kind of beauty she is.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    I hope Dianna returns for a few shifts. Can anyone compare her looks with someone else? Would love to be able to grasp what kind of beauty she is.
    She looks a lot more Western than Japanese to me.
    In a previous post map described her look as very close to Rola Takizawa aka Rola Misaki (a Japanese/Russian mix) and I agree.
    That's a close a match as I can find. The face, hair, slim body and pale white skin are very similar (But Diana has bigger tits a nicer nose and doesn't have big ears that stick out like Rola has)
    Just google Rola Misaki or Rola Takizawa.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I think the attraction is she is genuinely 19 and still has the "innocence of youth". Her GFE is very Japanesey and very good, and she has a great attitude!
    While she is cute she is not stunning in looks, and doesn't actually look Japanese.
    The first time I saw her she just turned 18, and I still remember her doing CIM and loving it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    cant believe i missed this last year.. especially with the key words Takizawa Rola

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm guessing this would be my virgin trip to Ginza. Thanks for the AR!

Rola takizawa .......

rcha086
    Thank you very much for that comparison rooter, really looking forward to checking her out now.

CunningLinguist, that's great, love a girl who will take CIM and enjoying it. I rarely take up that option as I know most girls just don't like it. Did she swallow?

rcha086
    How does one book in advance for Monday from Sunday night? Mobile not ringing through, and shop phone is ringing out. Would really like to seal a good time for Dianna tomorrow!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    CunningLinguist, that's great, love a girl who will take CIM and enjoying it. I rarely take up that option as I know most girls just don't like it. Did she swallow?
    Yes, but YMMV, so don't go in there expecting it.
    We had some really good chemistry!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Missed out again. What do I gotta do to get a booking with Diana?? Maybe the first step would be, stop bumping this fucking thread..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like Diana is a must see gal at the moment at Ginza. And I can see why. Really popular at the moment.

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_seeker View Post
    Missed out again. What do I gotta do to get a booking with Diana?? Maybe the first step would be, stop bumping this fucking thread..
    Likewise, finally got Wilson to pick up my call a bit before 10:30am after multiple tries since he updated the roster yesterday, and was told she was booked out already. There must be another number I can reach the shop with!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Diana again today. Wow this session was better then the last one. She was so happy to see me again as I promised her that I would come back. This time she knew what I wanted and how I wanted it. True GFE with a hint of PSE. Amazing gal to look at before, during and after the session. Such a lovely girl. I should be careful I may get addicted to her lol.

Todays limerick is for Diana

Diana
    What a young beauty was Di
    Her spell could make a grown man cry
    Punters wondered how she looked
    But she was always fully booked.
    And then she disappeared. Sigh.

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Todays limerick is for Diana

Diana
    What a young beauty was Di
    Her spell could make a grown man cry
    Punters wondered how she looked
    But she was always fully booked.
    And then she disappeared. Sigh.
    What????????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a shame. I was lucky to see her twice and was looking for a third visit. She was fast becoming my other favourite at Ginza along with Bella. Always she was booked out and was obviously a hot favourite at Ginza. I'm sure she will come back.

What????????
    Don't know for sure bro, but going on past form Diana tends to disappear as suddenly as she appears.
    That girl is a mystery - not even Wilson knows when she's coming, when she's going, how long she'll stay, or when she'll be back.
    She could be back tomorrow; or she could be back next year.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Don't know for sure bro, but going on past form Diana tends to disappear as suddenly as she appears.
    That girl is a mystery - not even Wilson knows when she's coming, when she's going, how long she'll stay, or when she'll be back.
    She could be back tomorrow; or she could be back next year.
    Diana is coming back!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast