I met Big " J " today ! Don't ask me why she's called big J, ask MOC. I can't answer that ! Because big "j" is relatively small in size ... that said, her loveliness and attitude is Huge ... Great ! The greatest of girls I've seen at MOC since Rossi !!! But if you ask me if she's good, then I can answer you unreservedly : " Yes, yes, yes !"

Gosh ! Whichever company can get a girl like this to work there, it will definitely be a profile boosting event for the company, " J " is just another dream girl !

I was waiting in the room while J was freshening up after coming in from the airport after a long flight. When she walked in, there's no sign of weariness, she looked happy and radiant with an all smiling face !

She came and sat very close to me at the edge of the bed, looked right into my eyes with those big smiling eyes. From then on, we never lost eye contact throughout the whole session, that reminded me a lot of Rossi, that's one reason I had to bring her name up ! After just a few words, she reached up and offered some kisses. Before long it turned into DFK which was initiated by her ! In a DFK, most good girls would lay back and be kissed, then responded with their magic tongues. "J" was different, her body language, the movements of her hands ... she made me feel she meant it, she's my girlfriend who's deeply in love with me ... and I believed her !

She was still in her pretty little black dress at that stage. I ran my hand all over her body, exploring every inch of her even with the clothes on. She must be feeling very comfortable that she sighed ! Then I started to leave her lips and kissed everywhere else, she moaned a bit as I was getting close to her breasts. When I pulled down her bra a bit just to expose the nipple, one little lick on it and she shuddered. As my hand wandered down to caress her thigh, then moved under her dress to have a feel of her forbidden zone, her whimper sounded so cute, and I was delighted to feel the smoothness of the area, apparently she's cleanly waxed !

It's time to take a shower. She offered to strip me down. When she got to the last piece of my clothing, she pulled my brief down, she gave my little brother who was now pointing at her a little kiss, then she looked up and smiled mischievously ! Haha, this girl !

It's my turn to scrutinize her this time. At close inspection, "J' just looked like a young Kylie Minogue in more ways than one, she's just 20 yo ! She had medium length dyed brown hair, a pair of big smiling eyes that can talk, a cute nose and a sensual mouth with very kissable full lips ... yes, it's my description of Kylie Minogue ! Then her body ! She's got a very slim body, A cup breasts, skinny but not boney, slightly tanned skin, smooth to the touch, and that bum !!! OMG, it's perrrrrrrrfect, I don't like comparison, but I like it even better than Arkiss's ! The shape, the size, the fleshiness ... argghhh ! I wouldn't want my hands to be anywhere else !

The shower scene was something else with this girl ! It felt so intimate to be cleaned by a girlfriend who really loved you ! With all those heart-felt bodily contacts, and DFK whenever she's got a chance, I just didn't know how long is enough with this girl ! After she cleaned my little brother attentively, she indulged me with the best BBBJ I've had in the shower for a while ! She licked, she sucked, she deepthroated with just the right pressure with her tongue. Then she just took it all in and stayed there while her tongue was still moving furiously around my shaft. Just when I thought that's all she could do, she went in deeper until she gagged repeatedly ! I knew then and there if I didn't stop her, I would have to CIM, but since I had a whole afternoon with Niki of 5* the day before, I knew my ammo was limited, so I suggested we dried ourselves up and head to the bedroom.

I started by DFKing her with me on top, then slowly my hand lovingly explored her body. She was breathing heavily by then when I moved my mouth to lap around her breasts. As soon as I licked on her nipples, her whimpering started again. At the same time, my hand continued to look for an opening, when it found it, I tried very carefully to insert my middle finger in it while I looked for her reaction. She looked nervous but not unwilling. When my finger was in, fascinating things happened ! Her little pussy came alive with a brain of her own ! As her body wriggled like a snake with excitement, her pussy muscle was doing all sorts of movements on my finger ! It closed in tightly then pulsated rhythmically, then one minute it was like trying to spit my finger out, and the next minute she was trying to suck my finger in, wow ! I was imagining what it felt later on when it would be my little brother's turn to be in that situation !

She was moaning louder and louder by then. Without pulling my finger out, I licked my way down to her clitoris, she yelped and the flood bank burst open with juice flowing freely and her body convulved uncontrollably. I lifted my head to look at her all red face by then, she pleaded, " please, please, I want it now ..." I said : " So do I Baby ! " So with the dom on, we started and finished in missionary without any interruption of our hot DFK !

After I caught my breath still lying on top of her, I moved to pull out, she grabbed my bum quickly and said : " Oh, I want you there for a bit longer, can I ? " Of course her wish was granted !

Fianlly I pulled out and she cleaned me up carefully with some tissue, then to my surprise, she started BBBJ again !!! Wow ! That was the 5* Korean Queen Irene's signature move !!! She looked at me with those mischievous smiling eyes while sucking away, but I didn't think we had enough time nor I had enough energy for another round, so I pulled her up to rest with me. Even during that last few minutes when she was resting on my shoulder, she kept looking at me while chatting and reached up to kiss my cheek every so often ... ahhh ! I really wish I had a girlfriend like " J " !