Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommendations needed for Ryde/Macquarie Park area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Recommendations needed for Ryde/Macquarie Park area

Recently moved into this area, can anyone recommend any decent joints or private incalls around here? I've checked out the joint on buffalo road already and the quality is quite poor. Does anyone have any wechat contacts for uni students offering services in the area? Feel free to PM me. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, if you don't mind to PM or share should you find any good ones in the area. Will be watching this space with interest

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mate just drive up to 22 brodie st rydalmere.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thx for the suggestion, I do drive out to Brodie 22 once in a while but I am still searching for something a bit more local. Looks like Chatswood area is the closest at the moment until something else pops up. Surprisingly there's nothing in Eastwood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by tiny dancer View Post
    Recently moved into this area, can anyone recommend any decent joints or private incalls around here? I've checked out the joint on buffalo road already and the quality is quite poor. Does anyone have any wechat contacts for uni students offering services in the area? Feel free to PM me. Cheers
    There are a few in eastwood, not sure how good. Some only massage, at least two apparently include FS.

I'm new to the area too so all I have is research - I haven't taken a punt on them yet as I pass through willoughby on my way home anyway.

I'd love to find a private student though, please share if you do!

Edit:
    The places in eastwood are on east pde, I think number 10 rings a bell. I'll give re place a go eventually and just talk to each shop.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    7 avon street closed down.

There is one next to Meadowbank station.
    There is 968 Victoria Road , 999 Victoria ROad

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the advice, I'll keep on looking, if something good comes up will post an AR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 On Constitution Road Meadowbank. Pretty much next door to each other. Standard rates and extras. The one hidden from the main street is the pick though, usually 3-4 girls (and more often than not a gem) compared to only 2 at the one next to the pizza shop. But both offer standard extras.

There is also a Thai place in West Ryde near the Lawn Mowing place (Ryde Eastwood Leagues side). I've had about 50-50 legit massages with extras - you can't pick when they'll offer it though (I assume the girls offer when the owner/boss is out cause I've had the same girl give extras twice and the third time I assumed it was on, she was extremely nervous and it wasn't on the menu). Very clean place and great Thai Massage, but pricey.

Eastwood Raintree no longer offers extras (10 East Parade) but they go in stages where they do and they don't. I haven't been back at Epping as much as I used to (since the new owners) but I believe the talent is still very fresh and high there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can u plz share the adress for west ryde?

Banned
    11 Ryedale Road, West Ryde

http://www.bangkokspathaimassage.com.au/west-ryde/home

Note: They are a legit massage shop which explains Kaylie's experience above. Personally, I've only ever had traditional massages here.
    Cubicles are less than 3x2 sq meters separated by drapes. You moan, everyone hears. You'll prolly need to come in on a very very light biz day
    for any hope of extras (big YMMV here).

Sophie runs the place. Nice person, great massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any girls in particular? Or right times?

Banned
    None from me. You'd be doing yourself a favour if you just went to a proper RNT. Really.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just a bit more fun trying to tap these girls

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Any update on this?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi, anyone got any updates about Macquarie Park? Thanks in advance

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    42 gladesville good value decent girls 230 for diamond girls some decent white girls
    Royal asain - Euston road/street rydalmere good value 145 an hour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 shops in meadowbank as advised by the bro above. now the one off main street is not as great, the one next to pizza shop is better.
    10 east pde eastwood, not too legit, however there is not much quality there.
    2 shops on Beecroft rd epping, hit and miss, you can have some busty girls at times.
    1 on Victoria rd in West ryde with rear entrance (next to Fantasia the adult shop), again it is hit and miss.

hope that helps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is one on grandview street in pymble next to the gym

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go chatswood area closer , macquarie area is nothing there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Check out Cracker, there are a few ads for privates in Marsden area

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast