Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oooh la la, Nancy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

oooh la la, Nancy

hmm..... Nancy... the first time i saw nancy was at reception, and i was hooked.

why?

because she has this girl next door quality.... but also because she came across as warm and friendly. She has this smile that brightens the room, and she projects this warmth on a first impression. Most girls you see in a line up don't come across like that - girls normally i find half hide half reserved about intros. they are after all first impressions.... and thats important.

oh and then there's her body... she's just about right if not perfect in all the right areas.. a tleast for my tastes. some girls are petite and tiny. other girls are tall and elegant. perfection is perhaps somewhere in the middle.

in the room well... playful, seductress... lustful eyes. sinful body. ingredients that make for a delicious recipe. ingredients dont magically become a dish on their own. they need a talented chef.

sausage on the bbq... not undercooked. not over cooked. no burnt bits. don't you love it with you cut into a sausage and juices squirt out. delicious.

sometimes you just dont need tomato sauce... let alone relish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    hmm..... Nancy... the first time i saw nancy was at reception, and i was hooked.

why?

because she has this girl next door quality.... but also because she came across as warm and friendly. She has this smile that brightens the room, and she projects this warmth on a first impression. Most girls you see in a line up don't come across like that - girls normally i find half hide half reserved about intros. they are after all first impressions.... and thats important.

oh and then there's her body... she's just about right if not perfect in all the right areas.. a tleast for my tastes. some girls are petite and tiny. other girls are tall and elegant. perfection is perhaps somewhere in the middle.

in the room well... playful, seductress... lustful eyes. sinful body. ingredients that make for a delicious recipe. ingredients dont magically become a dish on their own. they need a talented chef.

sausage on the bbq... not undercooked. not over cooked. no burnt bits. don't you love it with you cut into a sausage and juices squirt out. delicious.

sometimes you just dont need tomato sauce... let alone relish.
    True
    As long as it wasn't a skinless sausage !! Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lets just say she knows how to handle meat... and she didnt have to use a tenderiser!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Met her yesterday. Have seen her a few times before. She too has started charging extra 20 $ on top of the 50 $.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilum View Post
    Met her yesterday. Have seen her a few times before. She too has started charging extra 20 $ on top of the 50 $.
    Do you guys normally sort things out at the beginning or middle of session as in start of part 2?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That sucks... extra $20.... What services does that bring? ?

I know Summer doesn't want her girls doing this. let summer know and she'll put a stop to it. I'd do it myself but I'm still out of town

pepe- I normally hand over the $$ upfront. suppose it also lets the girl know subtly that I know the routine and not to bullshit me. Also helps to hint that your on good terms with the boss lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree... I think it's got out of hands now, and it might be bad for business, which is clearly not what Summer wants.. If every girls start to charge $20 extra on top of the $50, I don't think A lot of people will still go to Bamboo..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    another one with additional $20? doesnt sound good for the business..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I too pay upfront.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilum View Post
    I too pay upfront.
    Did u get charged $20 extra as well bro?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    Did u get charged $20 extra as well bro?
    Yes for services she has provided before at 50$.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I just had a chat with Summer.. Apparently Nancy is not working there anymore.. Summer is finally using "my way or high way" strategy now.. She almost cut June n Sammi off too, but June asked her to give her another chance...

Sad that I haven't met Nancy yet...

Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    I just had a chat with Summer.. Apparently Nancy is not working there anymore.. Summer is finally using "my way or high way" strategy now.. She almost cut June n Sammi off too, but June asked her to give her another chance...

Sad that I haven't met Nancy yet...
    You have to think whether it's worth the trouble putting the girl in this position for offering a much better service than standard?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think good on Summer. Not the first or second time it's happened. And she is a owner who values our patronage. Wants us happy and returning not grumpy and over charged

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's a shame I really liked Nancy! !!

wonder if she'll surface somewhere else

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good on the boss for laying down the rules. I think June had her days cut down coz she mentioned she will only be on Wed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This Summer is a tough cookie by the sound of it
    Fair enough given it is her money and her business
    I have been about five times now and seen a few girls

The last one was chatty and we somehow got onto Mamasan's - but she was pissed off a bit because the boss had just automatically deducted an amount from the girls daily earnings as an "advertising levee" !!
    No discussion before hand and it does seem a little strange as I would usage thought advertising benefits the owner / is there decision and is an expense of being in business - not the employees cost !!

So maybe we should give these girls that are "topping up" some benefit of the doubt - as they may be just trying to recoup what others have independently extracted from them ???

I've met some nice Mamasan's ... but every one seems more money focused (penny pinching ??) .. than the average Joe .. or Joanne

I may have crossed some etiquette line I this discussion - but a couple of the girls were being slammed a bit here - and most people do things for a reason !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    We may not know the full story here.... it may not have been Summer who deducted the 'fee'... I don't know... but I also can't/won't explain that statement either. These are internal business affairs of the shop to which I am not privy to as a customer.... so I'd rather not jump to any conclusions and give them all ( management and staff) the benefit of doubt.

After all of management looks after their people, the people will look after the shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    We may not know the full story here.... it may not have been Summer who deducted the 'fee'... I don't know... but I also can't/won't explain that statement either. These are internal business affairs of the shop to which I am not privy to as a customer.... so I'd rather not jump to any conclusions and give them all ( management and staff) the benefit of doubt.

After all of management looks after their people, the people will look after the shop
    I agree with you
    I only made that point because a number of people jumped in shafting the girls and saying good on you summer for pulling them into line
    But none of us know the full story
    Why jump to the conclusion some charged extra because they are greedy individuals ???

Behavior has some trigger as it's root cause usually

The shop and market dynamics will eventually sort these things out ....
    - if the costs vs quality of girls & service get out of wack
    - if the re numeration for the girls gets out of wack to what's available elsewhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I strongly doubt advertising be deducted by Summer that is quite preposterous.1 thought would be if she charged 1 she'd charge all and have no girls. That aside that is not how Sumner thinks or operates. She is a very good and fair person . She is very concerned how her shop is perceived by council and customers. I know one of the girls in question is lazy and greedy changing bookings from hour to half hour or 45 minutes. I know it's true cos she did it to me. So she can get more turn over and tip.she was one of my favorites at the shop . No longer. Plenty of nice girl@ there. She is lucky to still be there and only is because Summer gave her chance. Punishment lost shift til she toes the line. To me smart keeping good girl but making sure customers get what they expect at price they expect.. i'm not privy to all but I do spend a lot of time talking to Sumner and visit shop not as often as I like. It disappoint me reading these allegations from bros who quite clearly don't know what's what

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast