Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nude haircut - Taking One For The Team

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool Nude haircut - Taking One For The Team

So I went for a haircut yesterday...

The lady is a Chinese MILFy type, mid to late thirties, works out of an apartment at end of George St near Railway Square….about 200m from Posh.

Options are $10 for haircut, I think $30 for bikini and $50 for nude, which is the option I went for.

Quite surreal getting a nude haircut. Touching allowed and I copped a little feel now and again but nothing major as she was wielding scissors on my precious head and I didn’t want to distract her too much!
    The ladies body is typical chinese late-30s, nothing to write home about, maybe C boobs with big nipples

The haircut was actually quite good! She has the blades and attachments as she is a real hairdresser.

Haircut 7/10

A nice novelty if not an expensive way to get a haircut hahaha
    Actually if you went for haircut-only option its about as cheap as you can get at $10, and in a private ladies room, better than the student barber shops around that area

I asked if massage was available ...only option seemed to be $150 for massage w HJ and BJ. No FS on offer, however her friend works downstairs in the same apt and offers FS, didn’t get a look at her.

Told her I didn’t want BJ (a posh cutie had emptied me the evening before) and if I could get the massage w HJ only for $100. She agreed and I laid on the bed. Only complaint was that the (fresh) small towel on the bed was big enough for my body only, there was a pillow for my head and I wondered if a dozen other guys may have been lying or drooling on that pillow also…..

Anyway I got choice of oil or none, chose the baby oil. Massage was passable, more of a gentle oil rub, she’s not a trained masseuse. She paid plenty of attention to my ass and soon got the big fellas attention.

Turned over and she proceeded with Part 3…so here is where it got interesting. Soon as she starts with the HJ she starts tongue flicking my balls…..I lie there and think “Don’t cave don’t cave….dont add the BJ option back on…be STRONG”…I must applaud myself on my strength of will.
    However, she then silently proceeds to the dresser and returns with condom, puts it on with her mouth, and proceeds to CBJ me. Not being one to argue with a lady trying to do a good job, I let her continue and played with her pussy, which she conveniently moved around to give me easy finger access. After a bit of playing she brushed my fingers away but towards her ass…I wondering if she was getting me to stop or inviting me for ass play….gently brushed her ass a few times and then then moved into 69 position with her on top. There I gently touched her pussy again but she grabbed my finger and shoved it up her ass. So I lay there ass-fingering my hairdresser while she sucked me off for a nice finish. Quite surreal.

Overall quite an intersting experience, ladies attitude is really good, she is friendly and easy going (then again I always say that about a lady who sucks me off without asking - my second time to say that in a few days! )

Whats the damage:
    Nude haircut $50
    Massage with CBJ and ass play on her $100 (however the default option seems to be $150 for this, Im not sure if I just got lucky)

Contact details here:

http://sydney.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...-50-24/5169562

Location and lady photos are accurate

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    I think I need hair cut!!

I recommend to this place. hairstylist can wearing normal dress. shampoo girl should be nude and little bit dance at shampoo machine is good!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. Got the BJ option without having to pay for it. Bonus! I normally pay $27 for a haircut and my hairdresser is young and cute without having to take her clothes off so i think i'll just settle for that. Lol

Banned
    382a pitts street for incall. outcall CBD area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. Got the BJ option without having to pay for it. Bonus! I normally pay $27 for a haircut and my hairdresser is young and cute without having to take her clothes off so i think i'll just settle for that. Lol
    my hairdresser charge me $120 no HJ!! because of my stylist is man!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    NIce AR!

Quote Originally Posted by simonsays View Post
    No FS on offer
    Shame, doing cowgirl while you are sitting and getting a haircut from her at the same time could have been fun

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    cheers for the ar you champ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yup think its time I got a hair cut. Thanks for trying this ad for us mate.

Nice AR. Sounds like it was better than I had thought it would be......

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsays View Post
    So I went for a haircut yesterday...

So I lay there ass-fingering my hairdresser while she sucked me off for a nice finish. Quite surreal.
    Hilarious. Thank you so much!

Reminds me of a hairdresser in Shenzen. I figured it was actually cheaper to get the full head shampoo and back massage rather than the cost to use my own shampoo and conditioner.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well,I went there this afternoon...had the $50 haircut with the girl nude (she is a Chinese MILF about 40yo)...quite pleasant with a nice smile and she gave me a good haircut,she is definately a qualified hairdresser.After the haircut she asked me if I wanted a massage ..I hesitated a bit then she said...OK hand job and blow job for $100...I said $50 and agreed (I could not believe it and I am not trying to upstage the previous poster) but I thought I would just test her out expecting her to say maybe $80 but she was happy with $50 extra.It was a covered blowie but I find it hard to come when covered so after about 15 minutes of bliss,I took the condom off and she wanked me off to a tsunami finish...gonad goo went everywhere.She pushed my hands away from her tits but was very happy for me to finger her pussy,I did not try her arse as I am not really into that.

All in all a good experience and I will return.After leaving I put $50 in the pokies and won $370 so all in all a great day!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    HI all

I decide to book this Saturday. Gave the hairdresser a call, her voice was very soft and faint and ask to call back on Saturday ...

Did anyone else get this problem?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got a booking today... hair far too long

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the report simonsays, much appreciated. I actually need a haircut so I may pay them a visit, if I do I will post report.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is now my regular hair dresser... great service

Banned
    I think its time for a hair cut!

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Well,I went there this afternoon...had the $50 haircut with the girl nude (she is a Chinese MILF about 40yo)...quite pleasant with a nice smile and she gave me a good haircut,she is definately a qualified hairdresser.After the haircut she asked me if I wanted a massage ..I hesitated a bit then she said...OK hand job and blow job for $100...I said $50 and agreed (I could not believe it and I am not trying to upstage the previous poster) but I thought I would just test her out expecting her to say maybe $80 but she was happy with $50 extra.It was a covered blowie but I find it hard to come when covered so after about 15 minutes of bliss,I took the condom off and she wanked me off to a tsunami finish...gonad goo went everywhere.She pushed my hands away from her tits but was very happy for me to finger her pussy,I did not try her arse as I am not really into that.

All in all a good experience and I will return.After leaving I put $50 in the pokies and won $370 so all in all a great day!
    Picture looks like she is in early 30s but I suppose reality is different to picture?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I would give it a try too! Sounds like a nice lady.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Picture looks like she is in early 30s but I suppose reality is different to picture?
    She is early 40s...I had yumcha with her one day and she told me so.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    She is early 40s...I had yumcha with her one day and she told me so.
    What her contact number?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    What her contact number?
    Dont understand you mate...what do you mean?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast