Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K-glamour So Yeon working privately in Sydney?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wink K-glamour So Yeon working privately in Sydney?

There's an ad in Backpage for a glamorous Korean model, calling herself Felicia. But using Google Images (not Tineye) the blurred-face photos are revealed to be of So Yeon, who must be in need of some extra cash and has decided to come down here for a while to build up her stash hoping that no-one will recognise her.

Looks to be pretty good value at only $250/h for PSE, including ball sucking/licking and CIM, although you'll have to pay an extra $100 if you want to fuck famous model So Yeon up the arse.

Unfortunately I'm planning to wash my hair in the next few days and won't be able to utilise her services. So if any of the bros want to take one for the team and test out this undoubtedly genuine ad I'm sure we'd all be very grateful.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Oh SURELY it's legit! Unfortunately I am flying to Jupiter tonight so might not be able to sample, gosh darn it...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems too good to be true. But dammmn she's hot. Says that she's born in Australia though? Lol...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    So Yeon indeed!
    Nice work busting this one bracket.
    Not only does Felicia she use fake pics (the oldest trick in the book) but also uses another classic sales gimmick of quoting a non existent full retail price of $600 which is now "reduced" to $250 "how much would you expect to pay for this? normally its $600 but for a short time only the first 50 callers will have it for only $250 ... but wait theres more .. you get a CIM for no extra cost" I am surprised she is not offering 6 free steak knives too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    OMG! So Yeon is "died and gone to heaven material"

So that we don't have to just look at blurred images here are some better ones of her. Still not large files though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think thats fake one

As much as we like to criticise the agencies and all their marketing hype, they do provide a valuable service.
    The thing you are assured when dealing with an agency with a good reputation like, bluemoon, TMC or MOC is that you are getting what you paid for.
    I would never risk booking a girl who advertises on cracker or similar sites. Who knows what will show up at your hotel room?

Onthebeach
    I sent Felicia an email well before Christmas, she replied on the 3/01/13 explaining that she had been overseas, her original ad stated that her introductory offer of $250 only lasted for two weeks, so when she finally returned my email her price is $600/hr. Maybe she is not getting many investors at this price and has gone back to $250...

I will send her another email and find out exactly what the pricing is and report.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    250 becomes 600. Bait and switch.

Onthebeach
    Hey Troops,

Felicia sent me this email last night.........

Apologies for the late reply.
    My current rate is $250/h (please note it will return to $600/h in a few weeks).

Greek service is an extra $100.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Love,
    Felicia X

Quote Originally Posted by Onthebeach View Post
    Hey Troops,

Felicia sent me this email last night.........

Apologies for the late reply.
    My current rate is $250/h (please note it will return to $600/h in a few weeks).

Greek service is an extra $100.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Love,
    Felicia X
    Here is a question you could ask her : "Does the Korean model called So Yeon know you are using her pics in your ad?"

Onthebeach
    I think I might meet with her first, see what she actually looks like before I pass judgement, who knows she may be more attractive than this So Yeon, or I guess I could always turn this thread into an advertisement for one of the forum shops which are to my liking

Quote Originally Posted by Onthebeach View Post
    I think I might meet with her first, see what she actually looks like before I pass judgement, who knows she may be more attractive than this So Yeon, or I guess I could always turn this thread into an advertisement for one of the forum shops which are to my liking
    Look forward to your AR.

Banned
    Craker is crap! all fake photos & misleading advertising right there...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Hey Santos, we're not talking about Cracker here! This ad is running in Backpage.

Onthebeach
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Not too far removed from most well established places or may I say some of the content advertised in this forum.........

Sometimes u just gotta go and have a look for yourself, the nature of the punter.......

Good luck obthebeach. Hope to see an AR, but am quietly thinking to myself there is no way its So Yeon Yang.
    Good luck

Onthebeach
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyk View Post
    Good luck obthebeach. Hope to see an AR, but am quietly thinking to myself there is no way its So Yeon Yang.
    Good luck
    Thanks mate, I hope I can get down to Syd before she ups the $$$ to 600, I don't think anyone is thinking that it is actually So Yeon Yang.

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    Australian born korean working as WL is rare. Shes 20 yo. has honors degree? that means she started uni at 16? she is also super intelligent as well as hot. i wanna book her, but i gotta wash my pet elephant.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Its worth someone investing $250 surely!

It cant be me as I am busy doing my rounds since coming back with a very full sack from Japan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast