Thought I would put this in general talk as I'm not really detailing much of my punt but more of the reason I went for a punt.

Went into work on Sunday morning(07/09/14) to tie up a few things I neglected during the week and bumped into a man I rarely see at work...my boss.

He wanted to go over my salary review and bonus results for last F.Y after that meeting I was having day dreams of twerking and doing fist pumps in the air, and on top of that he sent me home and that what ever I came in to do could wait till Monday.

Given I wasn't getting my bonus till Tuesday I thought a little Sunday morning punt to reward myself was in order. And seeing I already knew how much I could spend I was like wtf!

Being that it was 07:50 on a Sunday where could I punt that was open and near the CBD??? Only one choice of course 647 Elizabeth St.

14hrsx$150 you do the math. Also did a bit of online shopping while getting serviced clothes, electronics and tipped the WL $250

Saw mamasan Christine in the morning and I think young master Q(I think that's his name) at night.

So bonus eligible members...how did you treat yourself this year?