Thread: Korean Kelly.....unexpected surprise

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Korean Kelly.....unexpected surprise

First time post so be kind.

Rocked up to 5star around 7:30 told two girls available, HK Carla and soon to be ready Korean Kelly. Shown Carla, not bad, nice body, some tatts on show. Kelly only just arrived and was about 10mins wait for an intro so I waited. Intro done and I was leaning towards Carla but with the departure of Sunny and the inconsistency of Christmas, I needed my lust for K-girls to be quenched so I chose Kelly for an hour.
    First impressions, hot body, size 5-6, enhanced C's, not really a fan, but they looked good in her tiny bikini. Face is more a glamour style of Korean beauty with her make up, if that makes any sense. Nice flat toned tummy and nice hips but virtually no butt. Typical Korean white and smooth skin. No tatts. And always smiling.

Into the room, pleasantries done and off to the shower. Thorough wash all over, no bbbj tho. My KPS alarm was starting to ring as we jumped onto the bed. She headed straight for my nipples, little swirly tongue flicks. Little for the left, then onto the right, at this point I wanted to see how much of a KPS she was by pulling her up towards me for a kiss. Closed mouth light kisses. Alarm bells got a little louder. She proceeded down south with more light kisses and started with some ball action which was quite pleasurable, not the best but good enough. 1-2 mins there she then started with the bbbj which wasn't bad, little up down motion, a lot of strong tongue action, no DT or use of hands. Nice and wet though as I saw her spit drooling down my member and pooling at the base. After about 5-7 mins of this she got up and said condom? I like a little 69 so I asked her to turn around, she obliged. She's closely trimmed not fully shaved and her pussy is how I like them, nice and neat with a small opening and not big flaps. I started to lick her clit whilst she bobbed up n down. I was getting no reaction from her so I tried a few techniques until I got a little moan out of her. Ok, this is what she likes so I kept at it. Her moans got louder and she paused on the bbbj, penis still in her mouth which is quite a turn on haha. Her mumbled moans got even louder and she now started to arch her back and writhe with pleasure, I knew she would soon come. Her body tensed up and she came as I licked away, I could taste her sweetness. Here is where the unexpected surprise came.... Literally!!! She SQUIRTED!!! Straight into my mouth, I didn't know what to do??? I spat it out as it ran done the sides of my face, I was dumbfounded. I'd never encountered a squirter before, let alone have one squirt with a Birdseye view! After she had stopped convulsing, Kelly turns around and says to me, "I think I come too much". Still in a state of shock, I reach behind her neck and pulled her towards me for a kiss to see if she'd now kiss me, face covered in lady juices, she gave me a LFK. On with the dom for a bit of cowgirl, she bobbed up n down for a bit but I like a girl who grinds down hard so I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me. She wasn't really grinding much so I pushed her hips up and gave her a jack hammering from below. Change to mish, sucked on her nips for a bit as I pumped away. I could feel her getting very wet as she moaned pretty loud so I went in for another kiss. This time I think she was too caught up in the moment and we DFK'd. Turned her around for a bit of doggy and as I reached around to rub her clit, she just stared at us in the mirror. I like a fair amount of eye contact which she does do. She then turns to me and says change condom to which I oblige. Dom swapped, a little more doggy, then back to mish for the finale. Her buzzer beeps signalling times up so I ask if it's ok to cum on her tits/belly, she replies yes. Turn it up a gear and as the second buzzer goes off I take of the dom and explode all over her beautifully toned white stomach. She looked down as I was still unloading and giggled a little by the amount of cum. Quick clean up then off to the shower. As she collected the bed sheets and towel from the bed, I could see a two big wet spots. One near the pillow from our 69, and one from where I had just been pumping her.

All in all, if you're a fan of squirting, by all means she's the one. For me I'm not too sure, just a little KPS in her, not enough for me not to return, but if I do, I won't be daty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Brownstone View Post
    First time post so be kind.

Rocked up to 5star around 7:30 told two girls available, HK Carla and soon to be ready Korean Kelly. Shown Carla, not bad, nice body, some tatts on show. Kelly only just arrived and was about 10mins wait for an intro so I waited. Intro done and I was leaning towards Carla but with the departure of Sunny and the inconsistency of Christmas, I needed my lust for K-girls to be quenched so I chose Kelly for an hour.
    First impressions, hot body, size 5-6, enhanced C's, not really a fan, but they looked good in her tiny bikini. Face is more a glamour style of Korean beauty with her make up, if that makes any sense. Nice flat toned tummy and nice hips but virtually no butt. Typical Korean white and smooth skin. No tatts. And always smiling.

Into the room, pleasantries done and off to the shower. Thorough wash all over, no bbbj tho. My KPS alarm was starting to ring as we jumped onto the bed. She headed straight for my nipples, little swirly tongue flicks. Little for the left, then onto the right, at this point I wanted to see how much of a KPS she was by pulling her up towards me for a kiss. Closed mouth light kisses. Alarm bells got a little louder. She proceeded down south with more light kisses and started with some ball action which was quite pleasurable, not the best but good enough. 1-2 mins there she then started with the bbbj which wasn't bad, little up down motion, a lot of strong tongue action, no DT or use of hands. Nice and wet though as I saw her spit drooling down my member and pooling at the base. After about 5-7 mins of this she got up and said condom? I like a little 69 so I asked her to turn around, she obliged. She's closely trimmed not fully shaved and her pussy is how I like them, nice and neat with a small opening and not big flaps. I started to lick her clit whilst she bobbed up n down. I was getting no reaction from her so I tried a few techniques until I got a little moan out of her. Ok, this is what she likes so I kept at it. Her moans got louder and she paused on the bbbj, penis still in her mouth which is quite a turn on haha. Her mumbled moans got even louder and she now started to arch her back and writhe with pleasure, I knew she would soon come. Her body tensed up and she came as I licked away, I could taste her sweetness. Here is where the unexpected surprise came.... Literally!!! She SQUIRTED!!! Straight into my mouth, I didn't know what to do??? I spat it out as it ran done the sides of my face, I was dumbfounded. I'd never encountered a squirter before, let alone have one squirt with a Birdseye view! After she had stopped convulsing, Kelly turns around and says to me, "I think I come too much". Still in a state of shock, I reach behind her neck and pulled her towards me for a kiss to see if she'd now kiss me, face covered in lady juices, she gave me a LFK. On with the dom for a bit of cowgirl, she bobbed up n down for a bit but I like a girl who grinds down hard so I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me. She wasn't really grinding much so I pushed her hips up and gave her a jack hammering from below. Change to mish, sucked on her nips for a bit as I pumped away. I could feel her getting very wet as she moaned pretty loud so I went in for another kiss. This time I think she was too caught up in the moment and we DFK'd. Turned her around for a bit of doggy and as I reached around to rub her clit, she just stared at us in the mirror. I like a fair amount of eye contact which she does do. She then turns to me and says change condom to which I oblige. Dom swapped, a little more doggy, then back to mish for the finale. Her buzzer beeps signalling times up so I ask if it's ok to cum on her tits/belly, she replies yes. Turn it up a gear and as the second buzzer goes off I take of the dom and explode all over her beautifully toned white stomach. She looked down as I was still unloading and giggled a little by the amount of cum. Quick clean up then off to the shower. As she collected the bed sheets and towel from the bed, I could see a two big wet spots. One near the pillow from our 69, and one from where I had just been pumping her.

All in all, if you're a fan of squirting, by all means she's the one. For me I'm not too sure, just a little KPS in her, not enough for me not to return, but if I do, I won't be daty.
    Excellent report ! Juicy !!!
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I saw her once. Looks like you're skilled to make her respond because she was super robotic in the bedroom with me but all smiles in the lineup. It was like doing it with a doll and quite creepy tbh.