Vanilla - how's a sweet name.
Sound a normal thing, but it is a very special and a lot of ppl enjoy it. She got the right name,
Seriously, I could not say she has a very pretty face , but she do have a innocent , lovely , cute face. She do not have a model shape model. She is short and small , but you will find the high school student feeling from her. Do not want to mention the tits (only down side for me ) is only a cups , as I am also a ball ball lover. However , all her service , attitude , willing to learn , girl friend feeling is all cover this matter!

Few lovely conversation from her:
"May I kiss your little brother"
"Yes" while I ask may I come in mouth at the same time my little brother in her mouth
"Yes" while I ask may I come on your face at the same time my little brother is also in her mouth
"I love sucking your little brother"
I ask why you smile when u bbbj me ? Her answer is " i love to see you comfortable"
There is more and I couldn't remember all.

Back to the story , when I get into the door and see vanilla , I was thinking am I wrong , pick a wrong one , just a little girl , how come she can be brand. For the outlook , I would said she is a little bit higher than average. But to the brand standard ....... Is close, may be ....
But I was in the room , she give me a good smile. And This is her first day , no worry. Let's check it out !

She is really shy and we sit down have a little chat before anything happened, she told me that this is her first day , she don't know much what to do? She ask me a little bit and then we start from the shower.

In the shower , she did me a nice bbbj with eye contact and smile, as I remember her service is include cim and cof , so as above I ask those question , cim and cof . The answer is yes and I did cof and cim , some first half on her face and second half in her mouth , and she look at me after I cum all , and she look at me smile, and she did clean it at once , she help me to clean my little brother first and then she clean the cum on her face.
I do feel a bit sorry, but she still looks good and with a lot of smile.

After shower , she help me dry by the tower and then we back to bed, I then Said take a rest and then we start another round, she sleep on my shoulder and hug me. She is really girl friend feeling . After a while , I didn't start touching her , and ask me the above question , may I kiss your little brother. Omg ... I am loving it , she did a not professional bbbj , but she did a nice with heart dtbbbj with a lot of eye contact and smile! After this , of coz , we go for the main course! It is so nice and fresh and she is really tight ! Excellent! Seriously , I do feel that she love sex a lot, while I said that after I cum , she even try to hold me in and not let me to take my little brother out. Haha

And why I said she is willing to learn , after I finding the second shower and dressed , we sit down and have another few min talk, she ask me did I do good? What can I improve ... What's a nice new willing to learn girl!

Vanilla .. U did very good.
Thanks Bluemoon !