Thread: 5* SASHA- Another Seoul Sister Breaks the KPS Mould

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Cool 5* SASHA- Another Seoul Sister Breaks the KPS Mould

Sasha is a typical Korean in her looks but that’s where the stereotype stops. She has hair dyed auburn, a pleasant but not knockout face with a perfect nose and mouth. She is about 168cm tall with shapely legs and nicely shaped natural C cup boobs and a shaved pussy. I had a look at her first before deciding and went ahead based on her friendliness and the look of her body in her wedding dress (as she called it).

Sasha has experience so she knew her way around a cock. She loves to bodyslide and play with oil. The experience was quite good. She randomly changed from BBBJ, to bodyslide to cockslide to DFK to 69 to you name it. She was never bothered about oil on my cock if she went for BBBJ. To get this kind of experience with guaranteed full service at the end by a Korean is hard to come by. You really don’t have to do anything other than lie there and stick your tongue out every now and then lol.

Sasha deftly got a dom on with her mouth without me even noticing until she climbed on-board in reverse cowgirl. You can just let her lead the way- she will initiate position changes and do the work for you. In mish she looked down and wanted me to as well. She asked me to cum at the same time as her- whether hers was real or not I don’t know but mine was.

After we conversed for a while (this is easy with her as well) it was Sasha that just got up and started sucking my balls and stroking my cock (she is an expert technician in this regard). She then sat on me in reverse cowgirl and simulated sex with a good cockslide. She offered to dom up again and continue but I settled for more glorious BBBJ and a handjob home.

She really is a service queen and a great choice if you are tired from the working week and just want to be pampered and fucked without having to take the lead or waste all your energy. A great time was given to me by Sasha and I would return to her.

I'll be there .....

Be early

Sasha Starts 1pm.... 6pm only

Booking 0488 857 827
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    She has to go home and feed her pussies. I'm not joking!

Cat .....meoooongggg