Thread: 5* THAI TIFFANY and her Two Spanish Twin Sisters

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

5* THAI TIFFANY and her Two Spanish Twin Sisters

I hear that Asian guys don’t really go so much for Thai girls so can I just tell you that you are missing out on some treats at 5* these days.

Today I met Tiffany who the boss said was very good looking and I agreed when I saw her face. It’s a very cute face and actually doesn’t even look Thai. It not until she talks that you can get a hint of Thai accent.

Tiffany is not tall and she has the biggest set of hooters that I have sucked and fucked for a while. That such a small girl can have two big sisters to carry around like this is amazing. They are soft and 100% natural and fall under the sheer weight. You can see that Tiffany has to manage them like a pair of puppies in her arms. Tiffany is not slim like Olivia, she has curves for grabbing and is full figured.

She is very white for a Thai girl. I just kept staring at her face while she showed me the most amazing and happy personality. She was constantly talking and laughing as she took my shoes then socks then clothes off and hung them up. Her GFE is 100%.

Get this girl’s little pussy purring and she will become very horny and wet. A great BBBJ queen with a very friggin’ long throat- she can easily deep throat all of Little Max. Without being asked all of a sudden I found that she had oiled up her boobs and was giving me Spanish. They are two perfect implements for Spanish!

Tiffany loves sex, especially being on top and this gave me the opportunity to play around with her megaboobs as she shuddered. She came twice in this position.

Over for mish and she decided it was time for her to play with her own boobs. I asked where I should cum and she said pussy, boobs or mouth were all OK. I didn’t have any time to decide between these perfectly wonderful options and found myself ripping the dom off for a very rushed CIM.

Tiffany obviously has huge boobs for the guys that are into that but for me it’s her gorgeous face, addictive personality and 100% girlfriend feel. I miss her already.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.

The Thai of Two Titties !!

Yeh, I don't think I fully explained how good her face is. Its wonderful.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    I feel a bit Jealous, your having so much fun with many girls.

Tiffany has a wonderful and cheerful persona combined with a great face. And she has two puppies that go everywhere with her.

I might have time for a foursome tomorrow actually! One last fling before Singapore!'

I saw Thai Tiffany and her twin sisters today after she had been on holidays for three weeks.

I asked her if she was horny and she just smiled back from that gorgeous face.

Thankyou 5* gods!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you have pics?

Quote Originally Posted by WHITEDUDE View Post
    Do you have pics?
    Sorry no photo of Tiffany

But you wont miss her Two Spanish Twin Sisters
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au