Thread: No Korean customers ?!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unhappy No Korean customers ?!

I've heard 45 George and 22 Brodie are both Roger's shops.
    Most of ladies in there are Koreans but they don't accept Korean customers with some reasons.

Does it mean Roger gave up all Korean customers?

bit disappointed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can't answer for Roger but I can tell you a lot of Korean girls are worried what they do Will get back to their friends and family in Korea. As Korean community not huge here. . Well that's what I was told by girls used to work for me many years ago. Hope it appease ur disappointment. Always127 regent st.cheers

Banned
    It happens to all races so don't be to upset there's girls at all sorts of shops that only see Asian men so that leaves us black and white customers out so its a common practice all over town

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe they don't want to risk bumping into someone they might know. Isabella who was at ginza didnt allow thailand customers to see her as they might have known who she was. I wonder where she is now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bibimbob View Post
    Most of ladies in there are Koreans but they don't accept Korean customers with some reasons.

bit disappointed.

we never gave up Korean customers

if u like Korean girls

Judi @ 45 George

Hani @ 45 George

Jenny @ 22 Brodie

love Korean customers

Be loved find the right lovers

cheers

Roger

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Bibimbob as in bibimbab??...cool user name. I wonder if there is a kimcheeKenny?

Banned

mksbgs

Good response roger and great shop what happened to Bella

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bibimbob View Post

bit disappointed.
    You've heard but don't know so how can you be disappointed?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This reminds me when I was seeing a Korean girl. When we were outside she wasn't so keen with us being too in close, in case she got recognized by other Koreans... ~.~

However, are there even that many Korean customers available?? Syd's Korean community wasn't all that large, or perhaps I'm just looking in the wrong areas :/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Look into Stathfield. Koreans galore over there!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by EatmyhairyassholeBitch View Post
    You've heard but don't know so how can you be disappointed?
    Bcuz I've been rejected from Korean girl who I don't remember name.
    I paid and we entered the room but once she recon I am a Korean she left the room.
    Of course Roger gave back money and apologized but I couldn't hide my disappointment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    don't be disappointed bibimbob bro, just pretend you are not Korean from next time if you see any Korean girls.
    obviously you must be very good in English with Aussie accent otherwise the girls will catch you are Korean.
    There are plenty of place where they welcome all Korean customers.
    She might be frequent roaming in Strathfield or Eastwood area so she doesn't want to be recognized as she is WL.

Shop Owner
    Our shop most Chinese girls prefer non mainland Chinese, and Thai prefer non Thai. Asian circles here too small, with same nationality customers, girls feel uncomfortable, awkward or unhappy.

We already put the info on our website

" ** Customers of all nationalities are welcome to visit, however due to the small Sydney Asian community circles and to respect our girls and your privacy within these communities, our Thai girls prefer non-Thai customers, and some of our mainland Chinese girls prefer non-mainland Chinese customers. Please respect their wishes when you are making a booking or the booking may be changed on your arrival to maintain privacy."
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Our shop most Chinese girls prefer non mainland Chinese, and Thai prefer non Thai. Asian circles here too small, with same nationality customers, girls feel uncomfortable, awkward or unhappy.

We already put the info on our website

" ** Customers of all nationalities are welcome to visit, however due to the small Sydney Asian community circles and to respect our girls and your privacy within these communities, our Thai girls prefer non-Thai customers, and some of our mainland Chinese girls prefer non-mainland Chinese customers. Please respect their wishes when you are making a booking or the booking may be changed on your arrival to maintain privacy."
    That's cool, no worries if a nationality X girl won't see nationality X punters, perfectly understandable and obviously not racist.
    Also probably nationality X punters would want to have sex with non X MLs, so no worries here.
    I have not been to your shop so might try it out, and no worries about any Aussie MLs knocking me back

Jesus I just checked out your website and some of those girls are hot!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are actually two reasons as I know a lot of WLs as friends.

1. The main one is obviously what has been mentioned as the Asian community being quite small and not wanting to be known.

2. Koreans are notoriously known to go FS/massage shops extremely drunk. They are often quite rough in terms of how they perform in bed. Maybe it's good for them but for the girls they don't like it.

Places with lineups such as 45 they will see you before you even come in via camera. You look Korean or known to be rough they won't come. I mean it's the girls choice. Plenty of girls who don't mind but generally they don't like. No need to be disappointed at management.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had the same experience when i went to Korea as well. Got rejected at first because they thought i was Korean but then showed them my passport and all was well.

Quote Originally Posted by simplelife View Post
    Places with lineups such as 45 they will see you before you even come in via camera. You look Korean or known to be rough they won't come. I mean it's the girls choice. Plenty of girls who don't mind but generally they don't like. No need to be disappointed at management.
    I wonder if any guy had the " all lights out " and nobody would see him like " If You Are The One " !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations