Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever dated a working girl? Share your stories.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ever dated a working girl? Share your stories.

So who here has dated a working girl? It's not the wisest or most practical thing to do, but I have been out with a fee just as a date. had feelings for one girl (the first one i described) more than the other, but those things don't usually end well so i just date them now just for something social, so i take them out for dinner and so on.

Girl number 1
    Was a young Korean/Chinese girl, spoke Korean and Chinese, very attractive, we both had great chemistry, she was definitely attracted to me and I was to her, we both complimented each other how each of us looked as good as the KPOP stars. She worked in a low budget shop but man, she was 5* material, around 158cm tall, curvy body, gorgeous face (maybe had some botox but generally didn't seem to have any huge noticeable plastic surgery). Anyways i visited her quite often about twice a week, we DFK a lot and I eventually started having feelings for her, went out on a date to a korean bbq, just some hugs, cuddles and kisses, nothing spectatular, but was a great date. too bad she left Australia permanently now. Didn't get the chance to see her again after that as I think she got sick of being a working girl and wanted to leave it all behind. I actually miss her, would've loved to get the chance to see her again but she left so quickly and suddenly.

Girl number 2
    Was a young Korean girl, got DFK from her from first visit which she usually doesn't provide, not as attractive as girl number one but better body. Got her number, we went out to lunch in the city at Darling Harbour, had a nice time, just normal lunch at Thai, kisses and cuddles, typical. Anyways after lunch, just walked around Darling habour, sat around at a park, just hugs and kisses, eventually just walked her home to her place, she showed me her apartment but didn't let me, probably because a roommate was still up there. I was hoping she would allow me in though, cause i was so horny, had blue balls (sore balls) because i had a hard dick almost the whole i was with her.

She just came out of a relationship so i'm sure she is just enjoying herself. I did feel i was a bit forward in my feelings for her, she actually ignored my texts on wechat a few times because of that, but i think i was a bit to forward for the first two weeks of meeting her but we still ok now, i visit her at the shop and she provides me special services and she said she is still happy to go out again with me sometimes. I think i will just have a casual, relationship with her, i will still go on dates, will still have some feelings but nothing too forward or serious.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ..interesting topic )

Banned
    I have dated a few, had semi-serious relationships with a couple, texted with many who perhaps were just a bit lonely and "fallen in love"with countless beautiful working ladies.
    It is always so complicated though. Even when I know better I find it hard not to get jealous if she's still working.
    Spending an hour or two with a woman in a working situation, even over a few months is also very different to spending time together in the real world. I've felt deep connections with someone in the room which didn't necessarily transfer to outside the room. And sometimes sexual chemistry can be confused with love.
    Have definitely met some wonderful women though...

Banned
    I have dated one before, but maybe it was me, maybe it was her, but in the end I figured out she only wanted something material from me in return (not money). Maybe from girls perspective they think we only we want sex in return. Can't blame them. But in the end I wasn't willing to give it and so things died off.

That was a while ago, and now on Friday I met a Korean WL and we totally hit it off. Had lots of laughs, lots of hand holding, and probably could've gone in for a kiss but thought it was too early. Will definitely return to see her and if things transfer to outside the shop, I will update in this thread.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been in a relationship with a Korean WL who worked at AT and then GF127 a few years ago. We went out for a few months until she had to go back home. Long distance relationship couldn't be sustained. I usually spend my weekends (if she's on day off) in her apartment and she cooks for me and everything. We also went on a few trips. It really felt like a genuine relationship (for me anyway) until she gets a message from a 'client' or whenever I had to pick her up from work at dawn (It's hard because sometimes you see punters coming out and you can't help but think if this guy just screwed her). Even if I thought I convinced myself before that her work doesn't matter, it still gets to you over time. She's obviously a real looker and she really turn heads whenever we go clubbing. One other thing, it was very expensive and I paid for most of our expenses (especially the trips). I just count that as an experience to remember as I've always been curious on how it felt to go out with a WL. Will I do it again? Probably not.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I dated quite a few many years ago, these days I prefer not to date them, even if they make the first move, and not because I have a partner just because I'd rather see them for the 1 hour for the fantasy experience only. When I did date them I was the one who called it off after learning what they were really like...

I remember one WL I dated for a while, she was on the rebound and eventually I got sick of her always talking about her ex ...
    She was stunning, the sex was good and I slept over her place alot, went to movies dinner etc and she always wanted to pay. Met her friends, there was one guy that was quite jealous as he was trying to get into her pants and never knew she was a WL!

There was a ML that I dated for a while, I used to get free extras during the day when I saw her as a ML and she worked as a stripper at night and I used to get free extras at night in the private rooms! We used to go out also to do various things. I eventually lost interest.

When I was doing this I saw it as an extended fantasy experience, a I would never date these girls with the intention of a long term relationship. I see my 1 or 2 hour sessions with WLs like goingto the movies to live in a fantasy world for a while, and I used to see my dating sessions like installmenets in a Television mini-series!

Banned
    Sorry to burst your bubble kid but if you are visiting a girl in a brothel (regardless of whether you are getting 'free extras' or not, LOL) you are NOT dating her you are just a customer!

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    There was a ML that I dated for a while, I used to get free extras during the day when I saw her as a ML and she worked as a stripper at night and I used to get free extras at night in the private rooms!
    You are the same guy from the other thread that was talking about pick-up strategy and overcoming "pussy power" right? holey moley man are you for real?? what an absolute pretender you are!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Intersting stories ! I guess the more you are in love with a WL the more it hurts when you think about her when she is just doing her "job" !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble kid but if you are visiting a girl in a brothel (regardless of whether you are getting 'free extras' or not, LOL) you are NOT dating her you are just a customer!
    Since you are on my ignore list I didn't see your post but someone pointed me at this post because you misquoted me again.
    You seem to have left off the part where I said:
    We used to go out also to do various things.
    Hence we have more evidence you are nothing but a bitter troll who has been banned before and is now trying to misquote me and get back at me like a little two year old, quite pathetic really. Why don't you contribute something to the forum instead of trying to start arguments ...
    I know, since we are on a sex forum why don't you do an AR ???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting thread! Not sure if i could date a WL. It would feel a bit awkward haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    About to date a WL, She's korean.. Any tips for a beginner? We exchanged numerous sms's and talk in the last week also... I know in my head this won't be a long term thing just want the thrill out of it.

Any advice?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pepefirstlove View Post
    About to date a WL, She's korean.. Any tips for a beginner? We exchanged numerous sms's and talk in the last week also... I know in my head this won't be a long term thing just want the thrill out of it.

Any advice?
    Hope it's not the same one as mine lol.

My only advice is to not take it too seriously, and don't give her anything she asks if you are uncomfortable with it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    ..interesting topic )
    Lovely to know you look in on us from time to time Isis. If you have been dated as a working girl, have you spent too much trying to figure out the guy's headspace?

(But I think probably you kept the two worlds very separate.)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I've dated hundreds of WLs but for some strange reason my dates always seem to last exactly 1hour.
    It's uncanny!
    Actually some dates have gone really well and lasted 1hr and 5mins.
    And some dates have gone so well we had a second date - which again lasted only 1 hour.
    2 dates is the longest relationship I have managed so far.

If going out for some social outings like dinner dates, movies, shoppings, short trips are classified as datings, then I have lost count of how many I've had !

My point is, just enjoy the moment, enjoy her company, why complicate matter by thinking too far ? Even she's a normal girl, not a WL, you wouldn't think of a long term relationship after just a few meetings would you ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If going out for some social outings like dinner dates, movies, shoppings, short trips are classified as datings, then I have lost count of how many I've had !

My point is, just enjoy the moment, enjoy her company, why complicate matter by thinking too far ? Even she's a normal girl, not a WL, you wouldn't think of a long term relationship after just a few meetings would you ?
    Absolutely !

WLs , MLs or Mamasans , first and foremost are just a lady !

Treat them well, with mutual respects and admiration, enjoy the company , cherish the moment, just like friends hanging out and have a good time!

No need to think too much and too far out in advance !!

You never thought of marriage or her sexual history every time you dated a girl right ?

They are just another girl !

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)

a

Depends on the context, if I meet up with a female and have no feelings whatsoever and know is just a social, then not really a date. But if i ask a girl out to dinner, and we both have some interest, kiss and hold hands etc, then it's a date for sure. It really depends on how the two people going out look at it, I for one when i ask a girl, i intend it to be a date, and they know it, as there are some feelings involved. Sometimes it doesn't work out, particularly with a working girl and I end up wasting a lot of fking money that way.

Quote Originally Posted by yjl11 View Post
    Depends on the context, if I meet up with a female and have no feelings whatsoever and know is just a social, then not really a date. But if i ask a girl out to dinner, and we both have some interest, kiss and hold hands etc, then it's a date for sure. It really depends on how the two people going out look at it, I for one when i ask a girl, i intend it to be a date, and they know it, as there are some feelings involved. Sometimes it doesn't work out, particularly with a working girl and I end up wasting a lot of fking money that way.
    Haha ! You're doomed ! Good luck then !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)

hi

Haha ! You're doomed ! Good luck then !
    haha thank you for reassuring i am doomed, these days i prolly looking to speed date, cheaper and more efficient. But i just can't help myself sometimes, wasting money i know

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I not so long ago broke up with a really nice (at least I thought so at the time) and popular ML.

The first time I met her was about a year ago in her shop and not much happened apart from the standard R&T but I knew I was instantly attracted to her. A few weeks later I had a second session with her and towards the end of the session I started cracking jokes and she was laughing so much that I took it as a good sign and therefore asked for her number which she gladly gave to me.

That was the last time I saw her in the shop and so we started dating regularly after a while. I met her family that live in Australia and some of her working friends and friends from her college , I would help her with her studies and go on at least one date a week but on average we would meet up say 2-3 times a week at least for drinks. This went on for about nine months.

The sex was great (really do miss that!) and it got to the point where we were very comfortable together and so she decided to go on the pill.

Holidays were planned together (deposits placed unfortunately) and everything seemed rosy until one night we were in Thai Town to grab some dinner walking down the street hand in hand after spending a nice day together when all of a sudden we run into a bloke who looks furious. Turns out this guy thinks he is her boyfriend, I told him I thought the same thing! We both look at her and she's got nothing so I decide to walk away otherwise I honestly would have lost control. She rang numerous times that night but I never picked up the phone. A few days later we did end up talking and she had apparently been cheating on me for about two months with this guy who she met in her shop.

Sorry for the long post, finally good to write this down and vent a little. This ML's really did screw me over and only now am I truly getting over it. I certainly won't be dating anymore ML's in the future.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast