Quote Originally Posted by slangman69 View Post
My conclusion was based on the five completely bonkers and misogynistic statements you made in your post. I was not aggressive (funnily enough, you were the one who went out of your way to privately contact me just to let me know that I was on your "fuckwit list"). I just shared my opinion that I feel you are living in a "fantasy world" where women are all demons using their "pussy power" to play with the emotions of men.

Even with your attempt to kindly spell things out, I have no idea what you are trying to say here...

I actually agree with CL with she is playing the mind games since Rage is not coming forward quick enough.
Anyway Rage are you ok with serious relationship with her ?? can you actually see her in 20 years time and still find her attractive enough, as she is about your age ???
Most guys are animal and will always looks for greener pasture so I suggest to marry a girl at least 5 years + younger than you so they can keep up
Remember once they have kids they drop a few years to their age so can they keep up with you ??
I dont mean to be bad when you go out do you wanted to look like your going out with your mum ?? this is how the world look at us.

If you really just wanted to see where the relationship go just wait for her to comeback to you if she dont it mean she found someone else as she already mention her friend or who ever told her she need one ( parent pressure ussually is the case for girls close to 30 find a guy get married.
I have been in your situation more than 20 years ago and yep she did come back to me