Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Audrey - Starfish princess

Senior Member(無間使者)

Audrey - Starfish princess

I've seen in the past where users of this forum have submitted negative reviews, and for whatever reason, often these guys would get attacked or criticised (and unfairly). But I know when I read these reviews I value them as much as the positive reviews. So hopefully, there will be some of you who will appreciate this review.

I have had poor experiences in the past with some girls, but I figure you get what you pay for. I have never had bad service in the $300+ range previously until Audrey. So when I have had the poor service it's been in the under price $200 range and so I let it slide.

However, I feel compelled to write a review about my booking with Audrey - the starfish princess, given I had to pay $350 for the privilege. And I guess I'll prepare myself for all the other users that will come to her defence and of MOC and critique/attack my review.

Basically, if you are short on time, my issues with her were:

1. no DFK - I had to constantly ask if she could use her tongue to kiss. Her lips were sealed like a clam, and maybe once or twice I caught sight of her tongue
    2. She was a starfish in bed - no affection or effort.
    3. she clock watched. It ended up being a 45 min session. What do you do when the girls wants to finish and says times up - it just kills the moment when you have to say, "Are you sure - we have some more time left?" I could have said something, but then everything becomes so awkward.

I had an early indication that something was wrong because when I tried to kiss her in the shower, she pulled away, but I just put it down to her slowly warming into the action. She was quite good at talking and having a conversation - she was happy to do that. But unfortunately, it was like that for the rest of the session - no DFK (at least there was plenty of pussy juice - so she must have been turned on enough, but not enough to give me a GFE).

And before you ask - no, I didn't smell -I had used mouthwash etc etc and I was friendly etc and this was early evening so she wasn't tired.

To add to my misery, the booking started more than 30 mins late - MOC mucked me around with apartments. They told me to go to the lobby of Apartment/hotel A. So I wait there for 10 mins. Then they tell me to go to Apartment B. James takes me up to the Apartment - stinks of smoke, there's a vacuum cleaner in the entrance to this tiny bedroom and cigarette butts in an ash tray next to the bed. so then he tells me to go back to the lobby of the first place and wait there. Finally can go up to the room - small and pokey - classy (not).

Straight after my session I called MOC to voice my disappointment. After 2 days of going back and forth with MOC, it became a case of he says, she says. Obviously, Audrey is going to deny everything. So in the end MOC has refused to do anything. Not sure what happened to the philosophy of the customer is always right. I would have thought as a goodwill gesture MOC could have offered some sort of discount for a future booking with another girl. The reality of the situation hit home when they said if I could prove that Audrey had done the wrong thing, then Audrey would have to agree to refund me $50 (this is how much they said I could get back if she agreed to it). So of course she is going to say she provided excellent service - and after all she has gone into this business to make money - not to give it back.

No doubt, there will be others who will have had a better time with Audrey and the old saying about YMMV gets wheeled out. But as a regular user/reviewer on this forum, others should be aware that just like me, it could be hit or miss with her, and given there are plenty of other agencies around, definitely think about booking a girl who you know will give consistently good service.

Anyway, hopefully, I won't have any more dud roots for a long time to come - such an expensive bloody waste of time and money. And hopefully, I have saved some users/readers of this forum some money and time as well by writing about this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    4some, I'm really sorry for your experience and I know that your decision to visit was largely based on my review.

My review as with all of them was not exaggerated. I have no idea what was up with Audrey. Based on my experience I am eager to see her again.

I saw a girl at MOC who was no good a month ago (I mentioned her name to you I think). I received a partial refund and she soon later didn't work there.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wow sorry to hear about that. I can imagine one would be pissed off when you have paid 350 for that.

OP was this the first time you went to MOC?

I supposed the MOC took Max Impact's complaint more seriously maybe because he's a regular? Or they sacked that girl because there were others complaining about her as well...

Banned
    Just goes to show you can pay $150 or $350 or more and still get a bad punt.

I guess all girls can have a bad day and sometimes its just that we don't click with the girl.

Thanks for sharing bro and if other bros don't agree with you that's fair enough but I think that we all should be encouraged to write if we have a bad punt in my opinion it gives your good punts more credibility.

It is definitely harder to write about a poor punt.

Sorry to hear of your disappointment.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4some View Post
    Straight after my session I called MOC to voice my disappointment. After 2 days of going back and forth with MOC, it became a case of he says, she says. Obviously, Audrey is going to deny everything. So in the end MOC has refused to do anything.
    It never hurts to mention that you will be posting a review on this forum. Everytime one of these negative reviews from MOC does get posted, suddenly there is a lot more action from them! Looks like the full ashtrays and mess has crept back in too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    It never hurts to mention that you will be posting a review on this forum. Everytime one of these negative reviews from MOC does get posted, suddenly there is a lot more action from them! Looks like the full ashtrays and mess has crept back in too.
    Thanks for all of the responses. Live and learn, I guess. At least now if I've taken one for the team, and I've helped others; oh well - maybe there's some positives then...

Max - not to worry. I have to admit I did book her based on your review. The ironic thing is that Audrey was happy to chat (so we "clicked" in that sense - well click as much as you can given the artificial circumstances, she but was just so lazy in bed and showed absolute disinterest).

In reality, what can you do if a girl acts like this during the session. You can't just walk away without payment, you just have to make the most if it - I've seen too many movies to make me think that if I try to walk out in protest, that once I walk out of the room some guys with dragon tattoos and a pinky or 2 missing will make sure that I will be paying up anyway plus with interest!!

But Max - what did you do to get some sort of refund out of MOC?

Banned
    It must be tough running one of these mid range shows. The money isn't huge enough like it is for top shelf girls that it really motivates the girls to provide a once in a lifetime experience to the punter, but it is high enough that guys are expecting to get something special. I can only imagine the girls are getting maybe half the money if the shop covers the apartment, or maybe they get $200. I've been tempted into the $300+ category a couple times over the years, and never really had any great punts there with privates who always seem a little overpriced and underperforming for what you pay anyhow. If I was going to have a punt at MOC I'd be thinking of it not as a $350 punt, but as a $250 punt with a $100 hotel fee. At that price I'd be hoping the room was clean and the girl was genuinely young and pretty and provided some decent services, but I still wouldn't be expecting to get a guaranteed connection or stellar performance every time.

I've had a lot of great punts at $150. I've had plenty of duds too, but they just don't hurt as much. The good:dud ratio is probably higher at $300+, but it's hard to do the math on how that averages out when you're getting 2 punts for every 1. Research is always a good thing, and generally when I've read up on a girl and she offers the type of service I'm looking for I do have a good time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well... Bro 4Some, I was visiting MOC every 3 weeks, had a dud, made a complaint, help them to improve their amenities, and did not get any refund. Nowadays, I have only been there twice since my episode... MOC James is good to me though, I have to admit. Will I still go there? Yes, but not as often as before...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro 4some,

I've only seen 2 moc girls and had really good service from both,
    I had an issue with a girl and I complained to moc and they promised to give me $100 off my next appointment?
    I saw the girl for 2 hours and she is no longer on the website.
    I also value the bad experiences as it really helps in choosing the right girls?
    Because I don't live in sydney and I punt very infrequently I really need the help of reviews being positive or negative.
    I've seen 4 girls all based on reviews 2 from moc and 2 from ginza and I've had really good experiences with all girls.

After my session with the girl that was different to advertised I called the papassan straight after and he met me downstairs straight away. He was very apologetic and I received a text later confirming a credit of about a third of my booking fee.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4some View Post
    I've seen in the past where users of this forum have submitted negative reviews, and for whatever reason, often these guys would get attacked or criticised (and unfairly). But I know when I read these reviews I value them as much as the positive reviews. So hopefully, there will be some of you who will appreciate this review.

I have had poor experiences in the past with some girls, but I figure you get what you pay for. I have never had bad service in the $300+ range previously until Audrey. So when I have had the poor service it's been in the under price $200 range and so I let it slide.

However, I feel compelled to write a review about my booking with Audrey - the starfish princess, given I had to pay $350 for the privilege. And I guess I'll prepare myself for all the other users that will come to her defence and of MOC and critique/attack my review.

Basically, if you are short on time, my issues with her were:

1. no DFK - I had to constantly ask if she could use her tongue to kiss. Her lips were sealed like a clam, and maybe once or twice I caught sight of her tongue
    2. She was a starfish in bed - no affection or effort.
    3. she clock watched. It ended up being a 45 min session. What do you do when the girls wants to finish and says times up - it just kills the moment when you have to say, "Are you sure - we have some more time left?" I could have said something, but then everything becomes so awkward.

I had an early indication that something was wrong because when I tried to kiss her in the shower, she pulled away, but I just put it down to her slowly warming into the action. She was quite good at talking and having a conversation - she was happy to do that. But unfortunately, it was like that for the rest of the session - no DFK (at least there was plenty of pussy juice - so she must have been turned on enough, but not enough to give me a GFE).

And before you ask - no, I didn't smell -I had used mouthwash etc etc and I was friendly etc and this was early evening so she wasn't tired.

To add to my misery, the booking started more than 30 mins late - MOC mucked me around with apartments. They told me to go to the lobby of Apartment/hotel A. So I wait there for 10 mins. Then they tell me to go to Apartment B. James takes me up to the Apartment - stinks of smoke, there's a vacuum cleaner in the entrance to this tiny bedroom and cigarette butts in an ash tray next to the bed. so then he tells me to go back to the lobby of the first place and wait there. Finally can go up to the room - small and pokey - classy (not).

Straight after my session I called MOC to voice my disappointment. After 2 days of going back and forth with MOC, it became a case of he says, she says. Obviously, Audrey is going to deny everything. So in the end MOC has refused to do anything. Not sure what happened to the philosophy of the customer is always right. I would have thought as a goodwill gesture MOC could have offered some sort of discount for a future booking with another girl. The reality of the situation hit home when they said if I could prove that Audrey had done the wrong thing, then Audrey would have to agree to refund me $50 (this is how much they said I could get back if she agreed to it). So of course she is going to say she provided excellent service - and after all she has gone into this business to make money - not to give it back.

No doubt, there will be others who will have had a better time with Audrey and the old saying about YMMV gets wheeled out. But as a regular user/reviewer on this forum, others should be aware that just like me, it could be hit or miss with her, and given there are plenty of other agencies around, definitely think about booking a girl who you know will give consistently good service.

Anyway, hopefully, I won't have any more dud roots for a long time to come - such an expensive bloody waste of time and money. And hopefully, I have saved some users/readers of this forum some money and time as well by writing about this.
    Sorry to hear about your dud punt.
    I have had similar experiences.
    I don't go to MOC anymore.
    I used to go their alot.
    Their service and quality of girls is not up to scratch now.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    After my session with the girl that was different to advertised I called the papassan straight after and he met me downstairs straight away. He was very apologetic and I received a text later confirming a credit of about a third of my booking fee.
    I think you got special treatment because you are friends with him.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    And get extra good services because they know who you are ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All my punts so far at moc were great experience. May be dkf is important to you 4some bro. But what matter to me in my opion is the girls look and age matches what was describe on the web site. Agree?

There ain't that many agency that can provide genuine young and pretty girls like moc I think. You get what you pay for I suppose. Any other agency can provide same quality girls as moc. Please share anyone the good stuff!

Banned
    I think you are paying quite a premium for the genuinely younger girls, and to be honest I kind of prefer the older girls ;-)

Places like MOC do have genuinely young girls while many places that post about young girls area actually more like in the late 20/early 30 or even more often in the late 30/early 40 age range. Most non asian bros couldn't pick the difference, and will often estimate a 50+ WL as being in her 20's (I kid you not!).

Quote Originally Posted by bbbccc123 View Post
    All my punts so far at moc were great experience. May be dkf is important to you 4some bro. But what matter to me in my opion is the girls look and age matches what was describe on the web site. Agree?

There ain't that many agency that can provide genuine young and pretty girls like moc I think. You get what you pay for I suppose. Any other agency can provide same quality girls as moc. Please share anyone the good stuff!
    I just checked your post history you don't seem to have reviewed any MOC girls. Who have you seen ?
    You also fail to understand that you are paying for GFE and services at MOC prices, not just looks and age.
    If you bother to read the forum you will see there are alternatives.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    I think you are paying quite a premium for the genuinely younger girls, and to be honest I kind of prefer the older girls ;-)

Places like MOC do have genuinely young girls while many places that post about young girls area actually more like in the late 20/early 30 or even more often in the late 30/early 40 age range. Most non asian bros couldn't pick the difference, and will often estimate a 50+ WL as being in her 20's (I kid you not!).

Yup, some place advertise girl as 24 but truth is the real age is at least 10 years older or 40+. And most of the time photo doesn't match what was expected, This is the most turned off, you booked a girl base on the photo and when you turned up and realised she's not what you were looking for. Like the girl has ugly face. Then leave you no choice but bad punt destroying your mood for long long time.

Yes you pay a premium for MOC, but at least your can be sure the quality, no surprises. I would rather pay the premium then risk disappointment.

CL, I've listened to some of your cynical replies but you've called me out too many times now.
    I have never met Duncan from MOC or Yamada from TMC. I've meet the groundskeeper from 5* but he never discounted me. he won't even let me see Lily when I want. MOC and TMC give me no special treatment!

When you criticise and level accusations it is against an individual like me.
    Please realise that.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post

Well, I won't say I prefer older women, it's just that at my age: a 20 yo, a 30 yo and a 40 yo are all much younger than me anyway ! So I really don't see the value for paying big money to see a younger girl in the 20's !

At $350/hr 1 shot! that 4 times $85/30 Min = my punting budget for two weeks ! It's a no brainer!

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just checked your post history you don't seem to have reviewed any MOC girls. Who have you seen ?
    You also fail to understand that you are paying for GFE and services at MOC prices, not just looks and age.
    If you bother to read the forum you will see there are alternatives.
    Well I don't like to write reviews anyway. What's the alternative? Blue moon or mygirlsdorm? Not many review.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast