Thread: Angel town

Junior Member(有D料到)

Angel town

Not sure if this was the right section to post, but i was interested if anybody has had any recent punts at this place in newtown. I've been there a few times, last trip was around 2 months ago. Asian only place, but i guess the non-asians aren't missing out on much at present. My first trips years ago was amazing, girls were model-like korean beauties & gave good service 8-9/10 but last two tripa it was all about counting down the time for them with less attention to please. The girls obviously didnt want to be there & looked depressed actually. Not sure what happened. A bit of a shame as ive had fond memories of this place. Anyone have any thoughts or recent punts there?

I want to know too ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I remember going there with a couple mates & being shown awesome line ups, usually double the amount of girls than us. It seemed a real consistent joint to find gorgeous girls with great service. Hope someone can shed some light on the situation there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It was my best shop. But the last time i came there, abt 1 year ago, their service was terrible, no hot-cold bbbj at all

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There was definitely a good standard of service with the fire-ice bbbj, even rimming for those keen but not my thing. It'll probably remain as just good memories hahaha...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Please don't go wasting the money

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with u there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Used to be my regular place a few years ago. Never been back since . It is sad to see that it has declined a lot over the past years.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

bad to worse

I've been a regular there for years, the girls were really like angels. They've recently changed to new management and after 3 times going there disappointed, I'm reluctant to try a 4th time. The rooms are dark and empty, the couch is uncomfortable and killing my back while waiting, the waiting room is like empty, there's nothing to entertain you while waiting, the girls are no where near the quality of the girls they used to have, I don't even know why they hire these girls, and the choices are like 1, or 2, or 3 girls. The girls in the past were young, pretty, and they had many, now the girls are like mature type, around 30?
    I love Angel Town, I really hope they'd have better management and get better girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Same here. Fell in love with this place about 2 years ago. Was my go to place for K girls. Service with hot cold bbbj. Pity most dun allow kissing unless they like you. Still miss the first girl I met there. Young sweet looking natural k girl. Anyway past few visits were not up to par so going there less and less. But if I'm in the mood or in the area, I do pop by now and then.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The new management i guess explains it. All sounds pretty grim now. Just spoke to a friend that went couple weeks ago, changed their name to "Girls town" haha but same problems as weve all said. New name same crap sorry...