Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 775 Anzac Pde Maroubra.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone had a session at 775 anzac lately?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been to 775 several times overthe past few weeks and everything sems to be as usual. I have nothing to add to my earlier posts.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I was in Maroubra a couple of hours ago with a bit of time to spare, so thought I would drop in and see what was happening.

Got Tina,a MILF in late 20s with a nice bit of cleavage showing, maybe a C. Paid for half hour, she came back in and asked what I wanted her to do. Told her I just wanted a massage first and then we see. So she gave me a half hearted back rub for about 5 minutes, then "turn over please". She then asked what I wanted. I said just HJ, how much, she says "don't worry about money, just tell me what you want and I do it". So I asked her to naked, she got undressed, and the nice cleavage sagged when the bra came off. Rest of the body was average, unshaven but not bushy below. She offered to suck, but I declined. She attempted a bit of b2b, again nothing outstanding. Tried giving her a massage, but she didn't respond when I got to the erotic parts. Got back on the table for the HJ to finish off, again very ordinary. Said she had been out here for 7 years and working at 775 for about a month. Tipped her $35 for her (lack of) effort, she seemed impressed with it.

Finished up and went to leave by the back door. Cici was sitting at the desk, reading the paper. Wearing a thick dressing gown and hugging a hot water bottle to keep warm.

Nothing has changed here since my last visit a couple of years ago, will be that long for my next. Back to 316 next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The "Tina" I knew there had been working at 775 for much more than a month and was an enthusiastic FS lady. Perhaps she is one of those who work there whom Cici describes as "no good".

And I must admit that Cici's idea of PR is grabbing by the cock.

Senior Member(無間使者)

R&T Protocol?

Seems we all lament the loss of TC @ the bra Jn .... so I'm new to R&T's as Ginza is parking hassle
    so what's the go for a novice to these R&T's, like
    when the ML shows u into room, do u
    A.strip butt nkd and just stand around waiting for ML to return
    B.strip to reggies and then just stand around waiting to be invited onto table
    C.strip & wrap towel around essentials and lay face down on table?
    sorry, but u can see I AM a novice, and probably overthinking this a bit...
    Guess I'm more apprehensive about joints where it isnt absolutely certain it's a R&T ...
    And I'm sort of gathering in my readings of the joints in the area is that
    first, best and most expensive choice is 710Botany for consistency,
    followed by 775A anzac for Cici et al,
    then Bennet Place where it's a bit hit and miss but the MLs are younger than 775A
    and then the last is the dry cleaners in Boyce, which is absolute desperation...
    would folks agree with that summary?
    Hope I can post a report on one of these soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Strayer Mate View Post
    Seems we all lament the loss of TC @ the bra Jn .... so I'm new to R&T's as Ginza is parking hassle
    so what's the go for a novice to these R&T's, like
    when the ML shows u into room, do u
    A.strip butt nkd and just stand around waiting for ML to return
    B.strip to reggies and then just stand around waiting to be invited onto table
    C.strip & wrap towel around essentials and lay face down on table?
    sorry, but u can see I AM a novice, and probably overthinking this a bit...
    Guess I'm more apprehensive about joints where it isnt absolutely certain it's a R&T ...
    And I'm sort of gathering in my readings of the joints in the area is that
    first, best and most expensive choice is 710Botany for consistency,
    followed by 775A anzac for Cici et al,
    then Bennet Place where it's a bit hit and miss but the MLs are younger than 775A
    and then the last is the dry cleaners in Boyce, which is absolute desperation...
    would folks agree with that summary?
    Hope I can post a report on one of these soon...
    Hi Brother Strayer,

Welcome to your first post at the forum, great to see another foundation member taking the first step.

I guess you would prefer to stay around the Eastern Suburb area, otherwise, Newtown plus 5 others shops that I could recommend to you are all Sure Thing !!

You may wish to try 635 Gardener Road Mascot and the two shops at Oxford St, Bondi Junction, there are pretty good RnT too:

In terms of procedures, I would say as long as you are in the right shop, the massage fees plus the $50 tip for the nude HJ is pretty standard. And I will recommend you to pay the ML upfront with the fees plus tips, this way, you won't have the interruption half way through of asking if you want any extra, you ask what extra is on offer, HJ, nude, how much for each and if you have to get up and get the cash to pay the ML, this is all rather unecessary interruption you don't need to kill the mood.

Much better that both you and the ML knows the deal is done and you can just laid back and let the ML take the lead and enjoy.

Once you paid, take everything off and lay face down on the table and relax.

Good luck and don't forget to share

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

I go here if I'm too lazy to pull myself . The service is o/k but I would describe it as
    " No Frills ". I don't want to put shit on any individual girl but there is usually something that irks me about them, either a little too frumpy , too plain looking, too old, too full of bullshit , stinky cock breath or can't take a good hard pounding.

I go every now and then because it's close to home, the rooms are clean and warm , you can actually get a massage and get rid of some dirty water at the same time. Last time would have been in March when I seen Shelly who is quite attractive. Some of the other girls I've seen recently are Cici, Lulu, and Juju but not sure who's working at the moment. Out of those Cici and Juju would be my pick but Cici seems to be doing the manager role.

One thing this place does have is a discreet back entrance in Fergusan Lane

Depends what you want , if it's budget FS your after you are probably better off going somewhere with a bed and a shower like 28 Vincent or 647 Elizabeth or spend a little more and go to Ginza, all within 30 minutes of Maroubra.

If it's R&T there is plenty of good advice on the forum . Bro Straya , you seem to have a good handle on the other shops.

Ymmv but you can do better in my humble opinion..

Regards
    Gringo

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Strayer

There's another good place in Boyce Rd, where it is blocked off behind Pacific Square . Better fit out and generally better girls than 775. Ask for Angie, not sure which days she works now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    On the other side of Boyce Rd on the RTA side, there is a shop upstairs.

A girl called Lisa works there on Sundays and another day but not sure which.

I would say she was like Yuki from Wattle.

Great massage if you ask her for a strong firm massage, good part 2 and I reckon there is more on offer.

I said to her, the best masseuse (part 1) in Sydney that I have experienced is Yuki at wattle and she made an extra effort to prove to me that she was good.

Late 20's, early 30's. for Mine, a 7 in looks, slim.

NB: I now put Lisa from Stanmore up near the best but she puts you through pain

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Strayer

There's another good place in Boyce Rd, where it is blocked off behind Pacific Square . Better fit out and generally better girls than 775. Ask for Angie, not sure which days she works now.
    Angela's in China at the moment, probably back in a month or so. Amy has the best tits there :P

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    On the other side of Boyce Rd on the RTA side, there is a shop upstairs.
    Is that the Chinese medicine shop? I've seen the massage sign, but it looks too legit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is that the Chinese medicine shop? I've seen the massage sign, but it looks too legit.
    no no, across the road from that.

THere is a sign outside.

IN The Chinese Medicine shop, you'll probably get an old uncle.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    But across the road from the Medicine Shop is not the RTA side of Boyce Rd.

You're getting me confused. You talking about the shop above the dry cleaners? we've already discussed that one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    who is the girl with died blondish hair at boyce road behind shopping centre?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    But across the road from the Medicine Shop is not the RTA side of Boyce Rd.

You're getting me confused. You talking about the shop above the dry cleaners? we've already discussed that one.
    sorry mate, Yeah above the dry cleaners.

When you referred to dry cleaners in an earlier post I thought there was some naughty stuff happening in the back rooms of the laundromat. LOL

In China, barbershops cut hair as well as provide extras and I don't mean dye or wash your hair.

I thought that was happenning here now !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBloke View Post
    who is the girl with died blondish hair at boyce road behind shopping centre?
    I'm pretty sure that's got to be Amy, unless they have some new girls there fitting that description.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Address and phone of this shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK, back from first visit to 775A .... and was OK ... remember my benchmark was TC... phoned 10mins ahead and was told Sophie would be available.... was met at door by Cici... middle aged but reasonable bod, very (read too much) talkative ..she's been described here b4 ..she showed me to room and took the $35 off me for half hour..she then came back in after about 5mins of me freezin in my birthday suit...so I realised no Sophie and it was to be Cici. .. started with so-so massage..mainly her using forearms on my back and thighs..didnt take her long b4 she was releasing her rack from her bra... I was impressed they were were firm and large for asian...she proceeded to guide my hand onto them, not that I needed that much prompting ... then she stripped right down to reveal hairy but neat mush .. again light touching ... she then asked about the u want extras ?..my first visit I played dumb and asked what and how much..she motioned for suck for $20 ..I said ok... then came the well reported hot water treatment ... didnt quite get me going as it was bit cold in room, also found the water pooling on the bench & sheet a bit off-putting... I suggested I extend to hour but she said sorry another booking ... so after few goes of the hot water with not to much reaction from my little mate..she went for the HJ ...ok, so then things started rolling ... she was pretty expert with both hands, & standing at my side, letting me fondle the rack and mush...also got into the dirty talk which helped ... gave her $25 after and she seemed pleased... she likes grabbing the lttle mate all the time and joking around... for $60 total it was certainly cheap half hour HE, but not a candle on the FS joints at double that price ..
    BTW, I dont understand the post saying it's $50 standard for nude HJ ... that would make an hour @ $110, and yet FS joints like Ginza etc you can get 30mins FS for $110 and have a doll of a looker... it'd have to be a pretty good damn massage to compensate the cost relative to FS spots..and dont think Cici was that interested in massage, more the HE job??
    might try one or two more R&T joints in the area but if the costs climb to over $100, I think I'm better venturing to Ginza's and other city haunts for the GFE etc??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strayer Mate View Post
    OK, back from first visit to 775A .... and was OK ... remember my benchmark was TC... phoned 10mins ahead and was told Sophie would be available.... was met at door by Cici... middle aged but reasonable bod, very (read too much) talkative ..she's been described here b4 ..she showed me to room and took the $35 off me for half hour..she then came back in after about 5mins of me freezin in my birthday suit...so I realised no Sophie and it was to be Cici. .. started with so-so massage..mainly her using forearms on my back and thighs..didnt take her long b4 she was releasing her rack from her bra... I was impressed they were were firm and large for asian...she proceeded to guide my hand onto them, not that I needed that much prompting ... then she stripped right down to reveal hairy but neat mush .. again light touching ... she then asked about the u want extras ?..my first visit I played dumb and asked what and how much..she motioned for suck for $20 ..I said ok... then came the well reported hot water treatment ... didnt quite get me going as it was bit cold in room, also found the water pooling on the bench & sheet a bit off-putting... I suggested I extend to hour but she said sorry another booking ... so after few goes of the hot water with not to much reaction from my little mate..she went for the HJ ...ok, so then things started rolling ... she was pretty expert with both hands, & standing at my side, letting me fondle the rack and mush...also got into the dirty talk which helped ... gave her $25 after and she seemed pleased... she likes grabbing the lttle mate all the time and joking around... for $60 total it was certainly cheap half hour HE, but not a candle on the FS joints at double that price ..
    BTW, I dont understand the post saying it's $50 standard for nude HJ ... that would make an hour @ $110, and yet FS joints like Ginza etc you can get 30mins FS for $110 and have a doll of a looker... it'd have to be a pretty good damn massage to compensate the cost relative to FS spots..and dont think Cici was that interested in massage, more the HE job??
    might try one or two more R&T joints in the area but if the costs climb to over $100, I think I'm better venturing to Ginza's and other city haunts for the GFE etc??
    Nice review mate. I'm also thinking of sampling 775a as i live in the area. How old is cici? Hot? Sounds like it may be worth a try, given her handjob skills.

I might try 775 on the weekend or maybe bondi junction or randwick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bad with age guessing but I'd say late 30s ... but the bod is pretty good if that is her age ... esp the rack which is firm and ample
    ..think if I'd had the hour she would've been up for more, as has been suggested in previous posts but the rooms arent the most salubrious of establishment
    definitely her verbal coaching during the 'T' part is kinda cute and definitely got me going...
    but i was pretty happy to walk out $60 poorer for the half hour..
    if by Randwick u mean the upstairs massage joint in Short st (No3?) then I'd be interested to hear report as havent seen a report posted yet..
    there's also the other 2 spots in Maroubra Jn mentioned here .. the more popular seems to be the one in Bennet Place commonly referred to as "behind Pacific Square shopping centre" ... its right at the blocked off bit of Boyce Road (western side of Anzac) so it's entrance is not busy ... the other is above the dry cleaners (entrance at side of cleaners) in Boyce Road (eastern side of Anzac Pde) and is on the northern side of Boyce Road..
    Both have had OK reports especially the former ..
    hope ur weekend has a HE ....maybe a couple of HE.....hehe

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast