Thread: Lilly 280 Pacific Highway Hornsby 9482 1066

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lilly 280 Pacific Highway Hornsby 9482 1066

Establishment: 280 Pacific Highway, Hornsby NSW Australia
    Contact: 9482 1099 or 9482 1066 http://hsb280.adultsservice.com.au NB photos of girls fake
    Name: Lilly – Chinese
    Face: 4/5
    Body: 4.5/5
    Height: ~165 cm
    Size: 8, slim, C cup
    Pubic Area: shaved
    Estimated age of the girl: about 26 - 30
    Skill: 5/5
    Service: 5/5
    Rates: $160 (60 mins), $250 1.5 hours FS, DFK, DATY, CBJ,
    Value for money/recommend? : YES
    Date: Friday 01/02/2013 first morning appointment

Posted on other sites too.

My experience/comments

Arranged a meeting with Lilly but this time only for 90 mins due to time constraints.

Arrived an rang the bell at the front door and could hear chatter from inside and after a while a girl opened the door and went to take my hand but I said I am here to see Lilly and a form appeared from down the dimly lit hall which I did not recognise as it was a new dress with slits down the sides. Mamasan (called Monica) giggled also from down the hall and said that is Lilly down there.

So went further along the hall and sure enough it was Lilly and put on a hurt face that I had not recognised her. Apparently she had been showering and was drying her hair when I arrived thus had not let me in as usual.

Paid for the 90 mins and showered and was ready to start as soon as she can into the room still teasing me for not recognising her.

We then proceeded in our usual manner with lots of DFK, touching etc and on to DATY and fingering until she had had three massive organisms with associated flooding which always makes her very self conscious and tired so had to go back to more DFK. She then carried out a lovely CBJ and we finished off in missionary.

After she had a shower she had to rush off to another client who had been waiting some time for her. When I had finished my shower I went to be let out by the Mamasan who asked me if I would like a cup of Japanese tea so sat and talked to her while I drank it and then I went out.

Will have to wait for another two weeks to see her again which will be the last time for a while as her study schedule will not allow it after that so will be a great loss.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post
    Establishment: 280 Pacific Highway, Hornsby NSW Australia
    Contact: 9482 1099 or 9482 1066 http://hsb280.adultsservice.com.au NB photos of girls fake
    Name: Lilly – Chinese
    Face: 4/5
    Body: 4.5/5
    Height: ~165 cm
    Size: 8, slim, C cup
    Pubic Area: shaved
    Estimated age of the girl: about 26 - 30
    Skill: 5/5
    Service: 5/5
    Rates: $160 (60 mins), $250 1.5 hours FS, DFK, DATY, CBJ,
    Value for money/recommend? : YES
    Date: Friday 01/02/2013 first morning appointment

Posted on other sites too.

My experience/comments

Arranged a meeting with Lilly but this time only for 90 mins due to time constraints.

Arrived an rang the bell at the front door and could hear chatter from inside and after a while a girl opened the door and went to take my hand but I said I am here to see Lilly and a form appeared from down the dimly lit hall which I did not recognise as it was a new dress with slits down the sides. Mamasan (called Monica) giggled also from down the hall and said that is Lilly down there.

So went further along the hall and sure enough it was Lilly and put on a hurt face that I had not recognised her. Apparently she had been showering and was drying her hair when I arrived thus had not let me in as usual.

Paid for the 90 mins and showered and was ready to start as soon as she can into the room still teasing me for not recognising her.

We then proceeded in our usual manner with lots of DFK, touching etc and on to DATY and fingering until she had had three massive organisms with associated flooding which always makes her very self conscious and tired so had to go back to more DFK. She then carried out a lovely CBJ and we finished off in missionary.

After she had a shower she had to rush off to another client who had been waiting some time for her. When I had finished my shower I went to be let out by the Mamasan who asked me if I would like a cup of Japanese tea so sat and talked to her while I drank it and then I went out.

Will have to wait for another two weeks to see her again which will be the last time for a while as her study schedule will not allow it after that so will be a great loss.
    Does she have a tattoo? Has anyone tried the Japanese girl there?