Thread: JULIE- a lil' gem

JULIE- a lil' gem

Today I had a morning itch so I popped into see Angie who was quick to recommend a newbie for me named Julie.
    Julie is a China babe with a huge smile, perky breasts and stands about 5’, actually cute!
    Julie’s GFE is a pleasing way to start off the session as she went straight in with the tongue, DFK prodding her tongue into my throat with quivering motions that excited me further.

Moments went by and we found ourselves doing 69 at a slow relaxed pace. Her mouth skills showed her keeness to satisfy which grew with the minutes. Julie loves to suck cock and means it! Her quirky giggle made the whole experience an easy ride. Speaking of which........Julie was quick to sense i wanted more so she slipped on the dom and assumed the position. Reverse CG was the order of the day and we rode for what seemed ages. We both sensed there was room for more so we changed into missh and hammered away the remainder of the session.

Julie’s ability to sense your needs and monitor your desires is a trait that is essential in maintaining the heat of the punt. Julie was a pleasant punt but I felt it could have been more exciting if she was only more open minded, perhaps due to her being a newbie I’m unsure but I left feeling I still wanted more from the visit.

Anyway I’m a strong believer in quality not quantity.
    I’d see Julie again, only to train her in my ways of pleasure, hence 1/2 hr won’t be enough.
    Book her, but have some patience. Angie’s ladies are above average quality but sometimes you struck a gem that needs some polishing.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I always think you need an hour minimum that way its not rushed and the girl gets to relax and you then get the chance to add a bit of polish here and there and even buff it off or is that lick it off.