Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VICTORIA @ BlueMoon

VICTORIA @ BlueMoon

Victoria ! I won't be surprised if BlueMoon finds itself victorious with this new recruit named Victoria !

It's been a while since I last saw a BlueMoon girl, so when I was tipped by the boss that a genuine HongKong clubbing girl was to start her first shift today, I was thinking about the great Sammi whom I've missed out on, so I said I would be glad to meet Victoria this afternoon.

Victoria was in a little red dress when she opened the door, grabbed my hand and never let go leading me upstairs to our room. After sitting down on a chair, she asked if I wanted a drink then she pulled out a cup and offered me some mineral water. Then she came over and sat on my lap while we had a bit of a chit chat. This girl was so clingy I thought she's been my girlfriend for a while, she just stayed so close to me throughout the whole session and didn't miss any opportunity for a DFK !!!

Victoria was pretty, although not the super model type of beauty, she had long hair, A+cup breasts, slim body, tanned skin with a few tattoos around, typical of a clubbing girl !

After I cooled down from the heat outside, we went to the shower together. Right from the start, she was all over me again while she was cleaning me up, her moves were so sensual I had an instant hard-on right there ! It's like she was using her whole body to clean me up instead of just using hands, she was so slippery as we were both covered in soap, and she just slid around my body like a water snake, and before I knew it, I found my very excited little brother disappeared into her mouth, and I had the first taste of her deep deep BBBJ before we even got out of the shower !

In the bed, I put her on her back and gave her a catbath, she was ticklish but she loved it, especially when I got to the middle and started some teasing around her pink bit, she was so agitated with anticipation she moved herself in position to meet my tongue ! At the first touch of her clit, she whimpered a bit, and when my tongue moved nimbly around the target, she was ecstatic and she pulled a pillow and doubled it up to place under her bum for elevation so I could have better access to her. She was genuinely enjoying it as her thick and slightly milky juice started to flow !

I didn't really want to stop pleasing her but I was getting so excited myself, I wanted to be pampered too. So I lay back and let her do the catbath, She just pressed her body on me and drilled her tongue into my ear, then moved around for some real DFK where her tongue really had a mind of its own ! Finally she moved down to do the BBBJ again. It was soft, but the dexterity of her tongue was remarkable, she just lapped around my shaft even when it was deep inside her mouth, Just when I was getting so high with the enjoyment, she went all the way in with no sign of letting go, and with increased pressure from her lips and tongue, I couldn't hold it but to surrender to her CIM !

She offered a bit of massage while I was recovering, but she was licking me everywhere even while doing the massage. When she sensed my little brother stirred, she licked him from underneath my body ! it didn't take long before I had to put her on her back again and asked for a condom. Horny as she was, she was really inexperienced with putting the dom on for a guy, she got it on the wrong way and I ended up doing it myself. She was so happy that she could have her turn to be pampered again. We started in missionary, and the sound of her moans made me feel like itchy within my heart, just yearning to explode, but I still managed to let her go through cowgirl then back to missionary before I unleashed everything I've got, she came in a messy heap and she almost scratched me with her fingernails !

I left a very happy man and hope she's happy with her first job and decided to stay !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    :-) this service is my style and her photo look good too.

:-( try make booking today but not available for my time, please if your the guy who booked before me...do right hand upper cut on yourself... no no no make it a Sagat "tiger upper cut" followed by Ryu "dragon punch". :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    :-) this service is my style and her photo look good too.

:-( try make booking today but not available for my time, please if your the guy who booked before me...do right hand upper cut on yourself... no no no make it a Sagat "tiger upper cut" followed by Ryu "dragon punch". :-p
    An upper cut cut might knock him out, a low blow can render him incapacitated for the job at hand !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Hey thanks for your AR it inspired me to try her. After my lunch appointment canceled I hit up Bluemoon for a booking, 10 minutes later ding dong...well more like buzzzzz but you get the picture. And that Xmas teddy bear was there again waiting on the bed looking at me...I'm scared ahahaha. I want take a photo and use him as my Facebook profile.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Victoria ! I won't be surprised if BlueMoon finds itself victorious with this new recruit named Victoria !

It's been a while since I last saw a BlueMoon girl, so when I was tipped by Stanley that a genuine HongKong clubbing girl was to start her first shift today, I was thinking about the great Sammi whom I've missed out on, so I said I would be glad to meet Victoria this afternoon.

Victoria was in a little red dress when she opened the door, grabbed my hand and never let go leading me upstairs to our room. After sitting down on a chair, she asked if I wanted a drink then she pulled out a cup and offered me some mineral water. Then she came over and sat on my lap while we had a bit of a chit chat. This girl was so clingy I thought she's been my girlfriend for a while, she just stayed so close to me throughout the whole session and didn't miss any opportunity for a DFK !!!

Victoria was pretty, although not the super model type of beauty, she had long hair, A+cup breasts, slim body, tanned skin with a few tattoos around, typical of a clubbing girl !

After I cooled down from the heat outside, we went to the shower together. Right from the start, she was all over me again while she was cleaning me up, her moves were so sensual I had an instant hard-on right there ! It's like she was using her whole body to clean me up instead of just using hands, she was so slippery as we were both covered in soap, and she just slid around my body like a water snake, and before I knew it, I found my very excited little brother disappeared into her mouth, and I had the first taste of her deep deep BBBJ before we even got out of the shower !

In the bed, I put her on her back and gave her a catbath, she was ticklish but she loved it, especially when I got to the middle and started some teasing around her pink bit, she was so agitated with anticipation she moved herself in position to meet my tongue ! At the first touch of her clit, she whimpered a bit, and when my tongue moved nimbly around the target, she was ecstatic and she pulled a pillow and doubled it up to place under her bum for elevation so I could have better access to her. She was genuinely enjoying it as her thick and slightly milky juice started to flow !

I didn't really want to stop pleasing her but I was getting so excited myself, I wanted to be pampered too. So I lay back and let her do the catbath, She just pressed her body on me and drilled her tongue into my ear, then moved around for some real DFK where her tongue really had a mind of its own ! Finally she moved down to do the BBBJ again. It was soft, but the dexterity of her tongue was remarkable, she just lapped around my shaft even when it was deep inside her mouth, Just when I was getting so high with the enjoyment, she went all the way in with no sign of letting go, and with increased pressure from her lips and tongue, I couldn't hold it but to surrender to her CIM !

She offered a bit of massage while I was recovering, but she was licking me everywhere even while doing the massage. When she sensed my little brother stirred, she licked him from underneath my body ! it didn't take long before I had to put her on her back again and asked for a condom. Horny as she was, she was really inexperienced with putting the dom on for a guy, she got it on the wrong way and I ended up doing it myself. She was so happy that she could have her turn to be pampered again. We started in missionary, and the sound of her moans made me feel like itchy within my heart, just yearning to explode, but I still managed to let her go through cowgirl then back to missionary before I unleashed everything I've got, she came in a messy heap and she almost scratched me with her fingernails !

I left a very happy man and hope she's happy with her first job and decided to stay !
    How do you get to know about this new starters ????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol become a regular or befriend the boss man

Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    lol become a regular or befriend the boss man
    Something like that, I did say in my report that I was tipped by the boss !

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Hey thanks for your AR it inspired me to try her. After my lunch appointment canceled I hit up Bluemoon for a booking, 10 minutes later ding dong...well more like buzzzzz but you get the picture. And that Xmas teddy bear was there again waiting on the bed looking at me...I'm scared ahahaha. I want take a photo and use him as my Facebook profile.
    You're welcome ! I didn't see Miss Pervie the bear, we used the room upstairs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol did you check to see if the bear was a 'she' ??

lol did you check to see if the bear was a 'she' ??
    Haha, it feels better to be perved by a she than a he !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    fair point ... Victoria must've been shy and put teddy on the floor tonight during our session lol

i walked in this evening, saw teddy and had a chuckle to myself hehe

fair point ... Victoria must've been shy and put teddy on the floor tonight during our session lol

i walked in this evening, saw teddy and had a chuckle to myself hehe
    I thought you saw her yesterday ? Or today was the second visit ?

Nicely done, bro! You haven't been there for ages either, glad to see you had a safe return

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    it seems she is hot ~ cool

Quote Originally Posted by sexy_maggie View Post
    it seems she is hot ~ cool
    Haha, are you a female, Maggie ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol shouldve had another round with Victoria tonight, got withdrawals ... maybe it was hot barmy night last night that made our session stick so vividly in my mind !

Shop Owner
    Victoria will be on from 2pm today
    "To make a client happy,
    We have to provide a happy customer service
    Most importantly to give him a happy girl,
    To ensure that we always spending more time to take care and love our girls..."

So everytime you visit us would be a once in a BlueMoon experience

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138

Shop Owner
    Only short term stay...
    Victoria won't be around for long...

Shop Owner
    Our sexy Victoria is working today Take your chance with this hot girl!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how long is Victoria staying boss man ? need to get another session in before she leaves : /

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast