Thread: Linffi

Junior Member(有D料到) Green Dragon's Avatar

Linffi

Hi All,

I've been wanting to see one of Yamada's new girls, but couldn't wait any longer for an email with some photos. So I booked an hour with Linffi last week to "unload the canon".

I've got to say, she's every bit as hot as her photo suggests: tall, slim, and fair. I was licking those legs like they were made of icecream. She's a hot, submissive girl. Very gentle and a joy to be with.

Thanks to MOC.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    What happened to your AR style??

MOC Miya
    Bookings welcome!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Dragon View Post
    Hi All,

I've been wanting to see one of Yamada's new girls, but couldn't wait any longer for an email with some photos. So I booked an hour with Linffi last week to "unload the canon".

I've got to say, she's every bit as hot as her photo suggests: tall, slim, and fair. I was licking those legs like they were made of icecream. She's a hot, submissive girl. Very gentle and a joy to be with.

Thanks to MOC.
    Is this girl from MOC or Yamada's girl? She looks good by photo. can you give me more detail of this girl?

MOCjack
    Bookings welcome!

Banned
    Those were the days! When Yamada-san was still operating out of that hour by hour joint; and MOC had 300$ punts.