Thread: Hsk @ MOC

Hsk @ MOC

Report dated 06/01/2012

HSK is a really awkward name to address, a name that is hard to associate with intimacy with a girl. But fortunately this girl was so friendly, her GFE was hard to fault with, so intimacy came very naturally !

Girls are starting to go home this time of the year for their Chinese New Year holidays, so there are fewer and fewer good girls to choose from at the moment. So the news of having two brand girls starting at MOC came as a pleasant surprise. Although due to some personal hiccup I had to cancel the booking with BlackSwan, I finally had a chance to meet up with HSK today.

When the receptionist let me in the apartment this morning, HSK was still doing her make-up, so I saw her in the bathroom in front of the mirror. She has a pretty and somewhat exotic face, it reminded me of the beautiful Christine at 5*. And guess what, I later found out, just like Christine, HSK also has some Portuguese blood in her, so they are not pure Chinese so to speak, , No wonder they have this kind of exotic beauty in them.

HSK had a head of long black hair, a good looking face with big eyes and a sensual mouth, a very slim body with a flat stomach. I'll refrain from describing her tattoos to give her some privacy, in case she can be identified through the descriptions, because it happened before with my reports !

I've seen some long legged girls only recently, but HSK has got to be the most prominent one in this category. When she stood there naked and barefoot, she still looked like she had the high-heels on because of her long legs. And since she's only 163cm tall, so her upper body is very short. With a pair of beautiful and natural C cup breasts, short body and long legs, it's a sight that I can't get tired of !

We had a little chat on the lounge and she asked me to allow her to eat a bun because she hadn't eaten yet. So we chat while she ate, the poor thing with such busy schedule ! After eating, we went to the shower together, some little gesture she made indicated she had a caring personality. She went into the bathtub first and held on to something then extended her hand to hold my hand while I joined her as if to make sure I wouldn't slip ! Due to the limited space in the bathtub, and maybe some inexperience, it wasn't a very thorough wash, but she did it in a very intimate way. She pressed her body against mine while she was soaping me up, and when we were face to face, she offered some DFK in between soaping...she's a natural !

After drying up, we went to the bed and she said she didn't have an immediate booking after me, so she asked me not to worry about the time, what a girl !

She started by giving me a catbath, unlike some outcall girls who would only catbath with the tip of their tongues, HSK actually gave a pretty wet and stimulating catbath, and when she moved down south, to me surprise, she attempted to do DD on me, but since I'm not a fan of DD, so I nudged her away from that region, then she started her BBBJ, and that was a very good one, with plenty of eye contact in between and some very deep actions too ! When it was time for me to return the favour by giving her some DATY, that's when the fun started. She really loved it, this girl just loved sex ! I bet she wanted me to do that forever but I couldn't, so with the dom on we started in mish. Just love doing it with girls with such reaction as HSK, she was really into it by wrapping her arms around me and DFK me hard during the actions, and occasionally grabbing my bum to meet with her hip movements. The breasts and nipples were not very sensitive although it felt so good gropping on those C cups, but the thrusting really turned her wild, so much so I ended up finishing in the same position as I started !

By the sound of it, she will go home before the Chinese New Year and might not come back, so I think I have to find some time to see her again !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Welcome bookings to our brand HSK@MOC.

MOC TEAM

HSK the leggy GO GO Dancer !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations