Thread: A series of question just for fun

A series of questions just for fun

Scenario: Your wive is unable to conceive but she would like to have a baby so she asks you to have sex with her younger sister who is very young and hot. The younger sister agrees to bear the baby for both of you.
    Q1) Would you agree to this arrangement?
    Q2) Would you put feelings into the sex (e.g looking into her eyes passionately), or just think this is just a job, fuck and go?
    Q3) The younger sister likes your cock so much that she sometimes craves for it. Younger sister promise not to tell anyone if you quench her desire. Would you ask your wive's permission if you can do it again or just do it?
    Q4) Would you ask your wive for a threesome?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Scenario: Your wive is unable to conceive but she would like to have a baby so she asks you to have sex with her younger sister who is very young and hot. The younger sister agrees to bear the baby for both of you.
    Q1) Would you agree to this arrangement?
    Q2) Would you put feelings into the sex (e.g looking into her eyes passionately), or just think this is just a job, fuck and go?
    Q3) The younger sister likes your cock so much that she sometimes craves for it. Younger sister promise not to tell anyone if you quench her desire. Would you ask your wive's permission if you can do it again or just do it?
    Q4) Would you ask your wive for a threesome?
    The answer is easy, all of the above.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hell yea - this isn't a series of dilemmas - they're more like fantasies!

I asked my gf if there is a day where we can have threesome and she said, "not in this lifetime".

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I asked my gf if there is a day where we can have threesome and she said, "not in this lifetime".
    You have to know when to ask, don't ask when she is sober or not horny ...
    Also better not to ask, just arrange things so it might happen ...
    Having said all that I never managed to have a threesome with a partner, only with fuck buddies!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    You got a wrong GF this might take time and a little bit of work after a few years.
    But must work both way.