Thread: How to quit Punting?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I mean: "why quit punting?"

Love is the only reason!
    Money its not an issue but I could have saved more on things. Also I feel that I need to punt 3-4 timed a week almost an addict and some are spent on never before seen gems or extras you would thought they would never do. What you wrote on the second line is true for my motive.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe7 View Post
    Money its not an issue but I could have saved more on things. Also I feel that I need to punt 3-4 timed a week almost an addict and some are spent on never before seen gems or extras you would thought they would never do. What you wrote on the second line is true for my motive.
    If you are looking for love then it is very unlikely you will find it with a WL. WLs are great for short visits, some even for long visits, but not so great to live with. You must remember a WLs job is to make you feel good so you come back and spend more money, if you don't understand that you will be played (like SirLaughsAlot was by the Korean girl he outed). When you are young it is easy to think that a WL has true feelings for you, it is their job to make you think that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    If you are looking for love then it is very unlikely you will find it with a WL. WLs are great for short visits, some even for long visits, but not so great to live with. You must remember a WLs job is to make you feel good so you come back and spend more money, if you don't understand that you will be played (like SirLaughsAlot was by the Korean girl he outed). When you are young it is easy to think that a WL has true feelings for you, it is their job to make you think that.
    I meant not falling in love with a WL or ML ,quitting to find a relationship and save money too.

Thank you for a great advice and its something to think about.