Thread: Jevou - Nuru Massage - First Victim ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jevou - Nuru Massage - First Victim ?

Well, i saw someone mentioning about this place before but no one actually giving it a try. So here we go, i decided to go with Kiana. She's looks like exactly the picture on the website, even prettier ! Japanese mixed background, nice natural pair C+ cup or D ? I'm not sure but those babies doing a good job.

http://www.nurumassage.com.au/ or http://www.jevou.com/ ( Both are actually the same site )

It's located near oxford street, Private apartment with shower facility. The room itself, quite simple. 1 Bed, 1 Sukebe Chair, and the have full pricing list of services. Quite long list if u asked me, took me a while to decided which one to go.

So, i decided to try " Nuru Black " $350/hour. Took a quick shower, while she prepared the nuru gel. She asked me to sit on the sukebe chair and started to apply the gels from one legs to other. Body slides, titty fuck, and bit pussy grinding were involved ! Then she moved onto your back and start teasing you from behind - under the chair, u know what i mean ! Tickle & tackle and a lot of teasing. This stays for about 15min i could say, then moved on into the bed.

Asked to lay down on the bed, faced down. I was expecting the bed were covered in latex sheet, but apparently they just using regular bed with towel to cover it. Bit disappointing on this one. anyway itsn't really mods killer or anything. Plenty body slide with slight tickle & tackle between legs, since i opt for Nuru Black - the sessions included with some sexual gesture position, constant handjob - no intercourse. It was 4 or 5 different position, which i couldnt hold my load until end of section. She didnt stop HJ right away after i blew my load, slowing it down bit by a bit then she moved into Perineum ( Area between Penis & Anus ) she gave me massage around there, pressing it and such. Without giving me any break, she moved into next position i was like " WoW ". Another 1 or 2 different position until i finished.

TLDR: Pretty girl - i can guarantee that + Nice pair of breast + Nuru gel + A lot body slide & Breast smothering ! She did know good technique & teasing = All of these cant go wrong ! I would definitely come back some other times and try different nuru option

G'day

Thanks for sharing brother Nakal,

So you saw this Kiana, She looks OK !!

They have this other girl Dylana - who is definitely my type, but she is in Melbourne, just wondering if she will come to Sydney ??

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    For the ML services it sounds a bit pricey for my liking

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    For the ML services it sounds a bit pricey for my liking
    I think the $350/hr is Nuru black service and yeah, that's my three weeks punt in one go!!

There is red Nuru @$250/hr which is probably be good enough !

Or a minimum spent of $190/hr

I think it all comes down to the girl , the tits, how well she uses her tits or let you play with them and the over services !

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Too pricey! Not worth it!
    Much better value in Sydney I reckon!

Banned
    Really makes me wonder why the other massage parlors in the CBD don't offer something similar, or even for an extra fee.

Nuru gel can't possibly be that expensive for the cheaper massage parlors to not consider it. SF and other CBD massage parlors should take a hint.

$350 / hr for this service seems pretty steep. I'm sure most brothers here would opt for MOC/Bluemoon instead.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Thank you bro nakal for taking the plunge and try this operator. Great review aswell.
    ^_^

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post
    Really makes me wonder why the other massage parlors in the CBD don't offer something similar, or even for an extra fee.

Nuru gel can't possibly be that expensive for the cheaper massage parlors to not consider it. SF and other CBD massage parlors should take a hint.

$350 / hr for this service seems pretty steep. I'm sure most brothers here would opt for MOC/Bluemoon instead.
    Weighing the options:

Service Jevou Incall
    Massage Y Y
    Nuru gel Y N
    Nuru massage Y N
    HJ Y Y
    DFK N Y
    DATY N Y
    DTBBBJ N Y
    CIM N Y
    FS N Y
    GFE N Y
    PSE N Y
    Squirting N Maybe
    DD N Optional
    Price $350 $300-350

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Weighing the options:

Service Jevou Incall
    Massage Y Y
    Nuru gel Y N
    Nuru massage Y N
    HJ Y Y
    DFK N Y
    DATY N Y
    DTBBBJ N Y
    CIM N Y
    FS N Y
    GFE N Y
    PSE N Y
    Squirting N Maybe
    DD N Optional
    Price $350 $300-350

Hi brother CL,

You can get Kings massage at Chequers for $189.00 and it's primarily the same as Nuru !

Plus you can add:

Sauna
    Steam room
    Hot water cold water pool
    Resting lounge with complimentary coffee tea, fresh fruit juices such as water melon juices and you can watch Fox Sports or Hong Kong cable TV all afternoon. And perhaps spend another $30 for a reflectology foot massage !

Cheers