Thread: RUBI @ 5* City

RUBI @ 5* City

Report dated 05/10/2011

Saw Rubi today. Rubi sounds like a precious stone, and she is a gem ! I don't know if she can replace Sugar or not to some people, but she's now my second favourite Korean at 5* !

Rubi is very pretty ! Her face reminds me a lot of Jolin, one of my all time favourite girls, probably because of the shape of her mouth, it's kind of like a classic beauty in the Chinese aesthetic, or like that of a beautiful Japanese geisha !

Rubi has long brown hair that reaches her waist, very feminie look. She is short, advertised as 158cm, but she told me she's 155cm, and to me, she's even shorter without heels, much like the pocket rocket Chilli ! She's got beautiful eyes, small but pointed nose, and that beautiful mouth. What makes all those more beautiful is her personality, Rubi is very friendly, very generous with her smile, absolutely no diva attitude, and the beautiful lips are moist and ready to be kissed !

Bodywise, well, Rubi is short but cute, with a pair of beautifully enhanced C-cup breast, so beautifully done that they look real and feel better than real ! Slim build and with a small but tight and meaty bum, and the typical Korean smooth skin, she looks and feels good !

I liked her at first sight, especially when she greeted me with a brilliant smile. Once in the room, before anything else, I couldn't wait to hold her tight and plant a big kiss on her beautiful lips. To my delight, she responded by wrapping her arms around me and turned the kiss into a DFK, that's rare with K-girls ! After a bit of this, we stripped and went to the shower together. Rubi only arrived in Australia 6 days ago, and she's never been working in the industry, so her skills are still raw, she expressed that she wished she could learn the Singapore/ Malaysian girls' way, but too bad her English was very limited, so I couldn't do much to train her. But what she did was already making me very happy, imagine what it's like if she mastered it like those Malaysians !

In the shower, after cleaning me up, she did give me some BBBJ briefly but nothing spetacular about that. But what I appreciated was her caring personality, as I was drying myself up, she came out and used her own towel to dry my back and asked if I felt cold. And when we went to the bed, she handed me my cup of tea to have a sip before we started. In fact, throughout the session, everything she did, she did it with my pleasure in mind !

She started by asking me to lay face down, then catbathed me from my heel up, very wet and stimulating catbath, and she even stayed in the middle for a bit of DD ! Then she turned me over to do the same at the front, until she worked her way to the middle and started her BBBJ. She worked diligently at that and with moans that sounded musical to my ears ! lol, though she said she's not comfortable with CIM yet. And after a while, she made me an offer I couldn't refuse ! Saying : " Can you 69 me ? " No arguement needed, she turned around and shoved her beautiful little pussy on my face, I lapped her up real well while grabbing on to her cutest arse ! Until we're both satistied then we put the dom on for the main event.

We started in Missionary with plenty of deep deep DFK, just love looking at that beautiful face up close and personal and have small talks in between. After a while she said : " Me on top ? " So it's cowgirl for her, it looked so good with a tiny body on top riding away ! Then I asked her to turn around for the reverse cowgirl, this time she moved up and down gathering speed. And when she heard that I was getting too excited, partly because of the sight of her cute bum, she would ask : " Slow, slow ? " Haha, what a girl ! So finally I decided to take charge in doggie and finished it in a no mercy manner !**

After cleaning me up, she offered to give me a massage, she revealed that she was a masseuse in a bathhouse in Korean. She proved that by giving me a real fatigue busting massage, she's really good at it. When it's done, she asked : " More sex ? " Haha, I just pulled her down to smothered her with more DFK and the buzzer went !

What can I say ? I'm glad she's here ! Heheh !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If she was the girl wearing a little pair of white short shorts, I think I saw Rubi walk past me while I was in the waiting room tonight. Wow, what a tidy little unit! If I didn't already have another booking I would have seen her! Next time perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    RUBI Babe

Back after a long holiday

Beautiful 1 day

Sexy Everyday
    Ahhh ..... the sweet little Rubi, one of the benchmark girls of 5* for service and K-girl attitude ! Of course, for K-girl beauty too !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

RUBI Babe

Back after a long holiday

Beautiful 1 day

Sexy Daily 6pm
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /