name : Alita
shop : 26 Bourke rd Alexandria ( Marlenes )
face : 9/10
body : 9/10
boob : 10/10
service : 8/10
nationality : Asian
return factor : 8/10

I arrived and was taken to a room for the meet & greet and in came Alita. hot body with big DD's, as soon as i saw her i was like YES YES YES so I showered and waited in the room. She has a cute face, enormous breasts and a fairly slim body. They were the biggest natural boobs I've seen in Sydney.

I couldn't take my eyes of those delicious looking breasts. When she came over I pulled down her outfit and rubbed my hands all over them and started to kiss them. They felt so soft and natural. Then we kissed and felt each other real hot and heavy (I don't usually kiss WL's but with her it just seamed natural)I lay down on the bed. Her leaned over mine while she rubbed her breats all over my body. She then grabbed my cock and placed her breast all around them and started to rub my cock in between them. Their size and softness made it feel so good. I could have easily blown but I stopped her.

She moved on to giving me a BJ. Her service was good, but I was keen to start fucking her. We started out in cowgirl position and I built up the pace. Her boobs kept moving around while I fucked her. She was quite energetic and really grabbed onto me as I went faster. We changed position and we went doggy style but it didn't take long for me to blow in this position. Next time i will have to stay longer so i can try to cum more than once.