Thread: JENNIE @ 5* City

JENNIE @ 5* City

I rarely pick a girl from a line-up, I always come with a booking ... and very often, no one else has seen the girl, so there's no reference for me to check out first, but I reckon that's part of the fun for me !

But last night, I went to 5* with a booking of a Korean girl, 15 minutes after the booking time, she called and said she's not well, so that's a no show ! what a bummer !

Since I didn't want to leave empty handed and with a full sack of ammunition, so I settled for a line-up. As I know all the Chinese and Malaysian girls already, so I asked for a Thai only line-up. There were only 3 on at that time, I thought it was an easy pick, but things got complicated when they showed up, seemed like all the pretty girls from Thailand had converged in 5* ! They're all pretty, not the usual Thai look of angular facial features, but truly pretty, and sexy !

Out of the three, Jennie has an endearing face that brings back sweet memories of another girl, and she gave me a very warm smile when our eyes met, she even bowed a little bit in her traditional Thai curtsy, that guaranteed there's no ice to melt, I knew I just had to see Jennie !

I've had very good experience with Thai girls, all my favourite Thai girls were so genuine, I could really build true friendship with them, they are the definition of GFE, and I'm glad to find out that Jennie fits right in that category !

Jennie is about 164cm tall, long black hair with brown streaks, slim face with symmetrical facial features, white skin, with a pair of full C-cup breasts. At first look, I thought it was a job well done, big and gravity defying, but at the touch, I'm not so sure anymore, they were perfectly soft and organic, no matter how I juggled them, I couldn't find any trace of implants.

Jennie speaks good enough English for easy communication, she talked with full eye contact the whole time. As soon as the door closed behind me, she came forward to embrace me and offered some tender DFK while asking how my day was. Never get tired of DFK'ing with a beautiful girl. It was cold last night, and she warmed me up with her very soft lips and her little pointed tongue !

In the shower, I have never had a better clean since AJ, another of my favourite Thai, they cleaned me up with so much attention but still keep it in a playful mood. But when she applied soap to the crack of my backside, I sensed that it was done deliberately, or maybe DD was on offer !

I put her on her back on the bed as I climbed on top of her and savoured her soft tongue a bit more before I slowly licked my way down south, on the way, I didn't missed the pink nipples and a good squeeze of those lovely puppies, when I reached the inside of her thighs, she moaned with anticipation. She has a tiny well shaped pussy, with just a tiny patch of short and soft pubic hair at the top. I licked around the opening to build up her anticipation, then a slight lick of her clit and caused a quiver from her. Then I backed away to lick on her labia and slowly parted them to lick on the opening lightly. As her moaning became more rapid as I increased the pressure of my tongue, then I gave her clit a thorough workout, amidst her loud moaning, I slipped a finger in her before she knew what's happening, fingering and clit licking at the same time and she could take no longer and gave my hand a good soak in a trembling squirm.

Then I laid back and let her climbed on me, as if in appreciation of what she's just received, she held my face with both hands and gave me her best DFK for a couple of minutes before moving down for a catbath. Then her BBBJ, first she held my little brother with one hand and used her little tongue to lap up my shaft as if it were her favourite lolly pop, then she teased around by licking all over my ball before finally licking for the tip of my little brother, I was aching to be swallowed by then and she did ! The BBBJ was soft and sensual, just the way I like it, then she swallowed it whole, every stroke she made, she went all the way and the eye contact was never broken. After a few minutes, she started licking my balls again, but this time she went lower, then she lifted up my legs and I felt her tongue on my DD region. As I'm not a fan of DD, so I pulled her up and asked for a condom.

Penetration was easy, as she was already relaxed and wet, at no time was she on the receiving end only, she would wrapped her legs around me and caressed my lower body with them, her hands were around my neck, holding me with non-stop DFK while our lower bodies were in a constant pumping motion. We didn't want to end but the buzzer went, so I had no choice but to finish it in the wheelbarrow position.

Although time was up, she still gave me another good clean before I went home a very happy man !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A very timely review, bro Wils!!!

Will have to add her to my list!!!

For Spicy lovers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonkey View Post
    A very timely review, bro Wils!!!

Will have to add her to my list!!!
    I'm sure you'll have a good weekend !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I saw the possum in a lineup the other day but I didn't pick her. No eye contact and too interested in the piece of bread she was eating.

(only regulars may understand this)

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I saw the possum in a lineup the other day but I didn't pick her. No eye contact and too interested in the piece of bread she was eating.

The possum boss is watching you
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post

I'll tell her to make eye contact with you, so you can pick miss Possum next time !

I actually have a Possum Trap
    In this case rather than relocate the cute little marsupial furbag to Possum Paradise (gum tree forest 20 min from my place) ...... I will relocate this particular spicy muncher to my boudoir

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    I actually have a Possum Trap
    In this case rather than relocate the cute little marsupial furbag to Possum Paradise (gum tree forest 20 min from my place) ...... I will relocate this particular spicy muncher to my boudoir
    Our Possums is in 5* Paradise
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Amazing number of hits on your thread bro!

For Spicy lovers

Daily after 5pm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    I would be surprised if you took that possum into the bedroom.
    Need to visit 5* again, its been too long.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I rarely pick a girl from a line-up, I always come with a booking ... and very often, no one else has seen the girl, so there's no reference for me to check out first, but I reckon that's part of the fun for me !

But last night, I went to 5* with a booking of a Korean girl, 15 minutes after the booking time, she called and said she's not well, so that's a no show ! what a bummer !

Since I didn't want to leave empty handed and with a full sack of ammunition, so I settled for a line-up. As I know all the Chinese and Malaysian girls already, so I asked for a Thai only line-up. There were only 3 on at that time, I thought it was an easy pick, but things got complicated when they showed up, seemed like all the pretty girls from Thailand had converged in 5* ! They're all pretty, not the usual Thai look of angular facial features, but truly pretty, and sexy !

Out of the three, Jennie has an endearing face that brings back sweet memories of another girl, and she gave me a very warm smile when our eyes met, she even bowed a little bit in her traditional Thai curtsy, that guaranteed there's no ice to melt, I knew I just had to see Jennie !

I've had very good experience with Thai girls, all my favourite Thai girls were so genuine, I could really build true friendship with them, they are the definition of GFE, and I'm glad to find out that Jennie fits right in that category !

Jennie is about 164cm tall, long black hair with brown streaks, slim face with symmetrical facial features, white skin, with a pair of full C-cup breasts. At first look, I thought it was a job well done, big and gravity defying, but at the touch, I'm not so sure anymore, they were perfectly soft and organic, no matter how I juggled them, I couldn't find any trace of implants.

Jennie speaks good enough English for easy communication, she talked with full eye contact the whole time. As soon as the door closed behind me, she came forward to embrace me and offered some tender DFK while asking how my day was. Never get tired of DFK'ing with a beautiful girl. It was cold last night, and she warmed me up with her very soft lips and her little pointed tongue !

In the shower, I have never had a better clean since AJ, another of my favourite Thai, they cleaned me up with so much attention but still keep it in a playful mood. But when she applied soap to the crack of my backside, I sensed that it was done deliberately, or maybe DD was on offer !

I put her on her back on the bed as I climbed on top of her and savoured her soft tongue a bit more before I slowly licked my way down south, on the way, I didn't missed the pink nipples and a good squeeze of those lovely puppies, when I reached the inside of her thighs, she moaned with anticipation. She has a tiny well shaped pussy, with just a tiny patch of short and soft pubic hair at the top. I licked around the opening to build up her anticipation, then a slight lick of her clit and caused a quiver from her. Then I backed away to lick on her labia and slowly parted them to lick on the opening lightly. As her moaning became more rapid as I increased the pressure of my tongue, then I gave her clit a thorough workout, amidst her loud moaning, I slipped a finger in her before she knew what's happening, fingering and clit licking at the same time and she could take no longer and gave my hand a good soak in a trembling squirm.

Then I laid back and let her climbed on me, as if in appreciation of what she's just received, she held my face with both hands and gave me her best DFK for a couple of minutes before moving down for a catbath. Then her BBBJ, first she held my little brother with one hand and used her little tongue to lap up my shaft as if it were her favourite lolly pop, then she teased around by licking all over my ball before finally licking for the tip of my little brother, I was aching to be swallowed by then and she did ! The BBBJ was soft and sensual, just the way I like it, then she swallowed it whole, every stroke she made, she went all the way and the eye contact was never broken. After a few minutes, she started licking my balls again, but this time she went lower, then she lifted up my legs and I felt her tongue on my DD region. As I'm not a fan of DD, so I pulled her up and asked for a condom.

Penetration was easy, as she was already relaxed and wet, at no time was she on the receiving end only, she would wrapped her legs around me and caressed my lower body with them, her hands were around my neck, holding me with non-stop DFK while our lower bodies were in a constant pumping motion. We didn't want to end but the buzzer went, so I had no choice but to finish it in the wheelbarrow position.

Although time was up, she still gave me another good clean before I went home a very happy man !
    she is one of the girls in my top list at the moment bro wil

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero01 View Post
    she is one of the girls in my top list at the moment bro wil
    You haven't seen sweet Jennie yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You haven't seen sweet Jennie yet ?
    i haven't lately busy at work
    but will come to visit 5* after a few weeks