Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unpopular girls

Unpopular Girls

Being a girl can be a blessing or a curse. If you are pretty, you have the power to manipulate other people, opportunities in life open up for you like an automatic door, life is easier in general. If you arent blessed with looks, life can become challenging in numerous ways, from getting a good job to getting selected in a lineup.

Sometimes I feel sorry when I see unpopular girls who doesnt get many business due to her looks. I would catch the occasional glimpse of them putting make up furiously to beautify themselves, which is a commendable effort. I put myself in her shoes thinking if I were a girl and noone selects me, I think I would feel dejected myself.

I gave a long hard thought whether to choose her out of charity or not, sometime I would and on most of those occasions, it either ended up as me not being able to cum or her service is just bad.

What do you think can a girl do to improve her chances of getting selected? Just in case there are some girls who are reading this, some pointers by customers may improve a girls prospectivity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Being a girl can be a blessing or a curse. If you are pretty, you have the power to manipulate other people, opportunities in life open up for you like an automatic door, life is easier in general. If you arent blessed with looks, life can become challenging in numerous ways, from getting a good job to getting selected in a lineup.

Sometimes I feel sorry when I see unpopular girls who doesnt get many business due to her looks. I would catch the occasional glimpse of them putting make up furiously to beautify themselves, which is a commendable effort. I put myself in her shoes thinking if I were a girl and noone selects me, I think I would feel dejected myself.

I gave a long hard thought whether to choose her out of charity or not, sometime I would and on most of those occasions, it either ended up as me not being able to cum or her service is just bad.

What do you think can a girl do to improve her chances of getting selected? Just in case there are some girls who are reading this, some pointers by customers may improve a girls prospectivity.
    Haha Flash you think to much just have fun, there is way to many young lovely girls to safe

I have been so damn busy lately and not having enough time scouting here or anywhere.
    I have a few experience though in picking up normal girls, some are great and some yes they need a little bit teaching, but my advise is if they are not that popular they should get under the knife just for a little improvement

As i know , Someother girls will give advise to other girls to do plastic surgery to look better

Whats the first improvement for plastic surgery? Bigger Breast or pretty face?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    Whats the first improvement for plastic surgery? Bigger Breast or pretty face?
    Three most important thing they should get done if need be.
    Bigger eyes as asian ussully is quite small, nose if its flat and at least C cup boobs if it flatter than A

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A little makeup goes a long way. Stunners can look absolutely horrid without makeup! I would say the first step is to learn how to properly apply makeup to accentuate your features, and it will go a long way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpd View Post
    A little makeup goes a long way. Stunners can look absolutely horrid without makeup! I would say the first step is to learn how to properly apply makeup to accentuate your features, and it will go a long way.
    I totally agree, also you often see girls with too much makeup, sometimes it can hide a simply beautiful face.

Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Bigger eyes as asian ussully is quite small, nose if its flat and at least C cup boobs if it flatter than A

I had the pleasure of meeting three very special MLs who all had breasts implants, which is quite ironic as this is coming from a self-confessed natural big tits lover. But they are all very special in their own way:

Leng Leng - now retired master masseuse ex Snow Lotus with the most erotic magical hands !! Leng was a petite size 6 girl from Hong Kong, her HJ was legendary, but she is very open about her implant, the first time when she showed me her treasures, before I said anything, she told me first that they are fake !! I said, they are very nicely done, Leng said thank you. Then I said you are so good with your hands, you don't really need bigger tits. Leng said, I was not getting an implant because men like bigger tits, if so, I would have made them much bigger (they were a very appropriate full B Cups, perfect for Leng's petite frame!) I got them done before I want to look better in clothes. with an airport chest (flat chest), I didn't look good at all in dresses, now I can wear an evening dress with no bra !! As she was telling me this, I can see the confidence in her eyes and she looked very proud of what she had got - I suppose that's the most important thing, as long as the lady is actually very happy!!

So there you go, one reason why ladies have breasts implant, it was for themselves.

The second lady I knew who had a breasts enhancement was Neimi, the sexy Thai gril from Silver Fox who used to have a great A Cups, so I had to use the butt crack on her awesome ass for spanish and COA - Cum on Ass !! She is now a D cup !! not sure whether she did it for herself or for her works ??

The third lady was the lovely Korean girl Sue at QVB, according to mamasan Nicole, Sue has always been a very popular girl because of her strong massage and good hands and those standard Korean body shop services, but she doesn't stand out from the crowd as she was very flat, sure, once the clients picked her, they would like her because of her services, but I think she realised that she could be a lot more popular and in higher demand if she has bigger boobs, so last time she went back to Seoul, she had her implants - a nice pair of perky and very pointy C Cups - and I have since had our first session and it won't be the last !!

Just a few true stories on the side to share.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Thats borderline a racist comment you made there in regards to Asians about their eyes and flat nose!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Most girls have at least one attractive feature so the trick is to highlight it/them.
    It could be her tits, hair, arse, legs, smile or whatever.
    Good hair, makeup and outfit always works a treat for girls.
    If a girl has an innocent look then she should work that, if she has a slutty look she should work that too with the right make up and outfit and body language.
    Different guys find different things attractive.
    Eye contact and a smile are always effective too.
    And if a girl makes it clear to a punter that she wants to go with him via her expressions, gestures, body language and words then she definitely increases her chances.
    I remember in a fishbowl place in Thailand one of the girls was smiling and waving at me and saying pick me, pick me with a praying gesture.
    I picked her
    Once a girl has been picked then it's all about service, service, service.
    An average looking girl who gives great service will have customers coming back for more whereas a drop dead gorgeous girl who give crap service probably won't.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I think no pimples, clear skin, fresh breath, and clean nice teeth make a big difference. Sometimes a pretty girl opens here mouth and she has cock/smoke breath and brown crooked teeth and i want to puke ...
    Unless the girl is disfigured I don't think surgery is needed.
    I don't mind ordinary looking girls, quite often they are pleased you picked them over the "prettier" ones.
    I actually like asian eyes, not sure why asians want to have big western eyes ... I guess it makes alot of money for the plastic surgeons!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There really isn't such a thing as an unpretty girl to be honest. Most look great and if they don't wear makeup they look 'normal'. Which is to be expected.

The only girls that I've seen that don't look attractive are ones that don't enhance the natural beauty that they do have.they don't utilise their natural advantages over others to the fullest.

I met one that had Blue contacts on but I told her that it looked unnatural and she would look much prettier if she had her natural eye colours shine through instead.

In the end is all about rapport

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dohdoe View Post
    There really isn't such a thing as an unpretty girl to be honest.
    Oh goodness! I have.

See: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post508060

This is my only experience like this so far. However I agree that most girls I have met have had something about them that still makes them pretty, even some of the older WL at establishments such as 269 are not unattractive to me. Especially once you get to know them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I don't mind ordinary looking girls, quite often they are pleased you picked them over the "prettier" ones.
    I actually like asian eyes, not sure why asians what to have big western eyes ... I guess it makes alot of money for the plastic surgeons!
    Plus one to this, especially the eyes.

But I am a cauc male and it may be that I am attracted to the difference? Someone in another thread stated that asian males prefer the whiter cauc WLs whereas cauc punters prefer the darker skinned asian WLs because the points of difference. There may be something in this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unpretty girls can always make up for it in enthusiasm or talent with their hands, mouth or pussy

Would much rather a chick who knows a hundred ways to make the session fun than a hot princess who isn't into it.

I agree with Rooter's advice on building good fundamentals to increase the attractiveness of a girl.
    Wear sexy clothes, talking dirty, work on lusty eyes, act like you genuinely love sex even if you are not.
    Focus on repeat business from loyal customers by improving the services with more gfe and pse factor. Dont show all the skills at one go but introduce something new and exciting if the customer returns again.
    During the short intro, maybe can put the punters hand to roam your breast a bit to show a prelude? Say something sexy like, "You want more of this? I want to feel more of you inside me" something like that.
    As you about-face him, a dildo sticking out from your behind is a big plus point. (Just kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    Unpretty girls can always make up for it in enthusiasm or talent with their hands, mouth or pussy

Would much rather a chick who knows a hundred ways to make the session fun than a hot princess who isn't into it.
    I couldn't agree more!

Banned
    "Would much rather a chick who knows a hundred ways to make the session fun than a hot princess who isn't into it."

Great great line Kamo
    Would make a totally awesome thread
    Some ladies are struggling to know one way. Its not that difficult is it?

Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    Reminds me of that infamous "If You Are The One" quote .... "I'd rather cry in a BMW car than laugh on the backseat of a bicycle," .......

Lamp delivers the punter equivalent - haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyphil View Post
    Plus one to this, especially the eyes.

But I am a cauc male and it may be that I am attracted to the difference? Someone in another thread stated that asian males prefer the whiter cauc WLs whereas cauc punters prefer the darker skinned asian WLs because the points of difference. There may be something in this?
    I like white and brown asian WLs!
    If cauc WLs were:
    - not so expensive
    - not so saggy skinned
    - not so wrinkly faced
    - not so tubby
    - didn't have a bad attitude
    - did BBBJ
    - did CIM
    then I would like them too ...

But I do like the exotic looking girls, mmm might be time to see .... again ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast