Thread: CHRISTINE @ 5* City

CHRISTINE @ 5* City

Report dated 09/01/2012

I've never written a report for Christine although I first saw her about two years ago. But today, when she learnt that I've written for every other girl, she asked me why. I said I thought she was slowing down maybe looking at retirement so she might not want any more popularity than she already possessed, but she said she had no plan to quit yet, so it's good news to all and I decide to write one up for her.

Christine is a very beautiful girl, the type of beauty I always like to describe as exotic, for she's a mix blood of Chinese/Portuguese decent, though she's totally Cantonese speaking.

The most striking feature on her face is undoubtedly her eyes, extremely big and spirited, she can look right into your eyes and melt your heart in the process ! She can tell you everything with her eyes, they can be warm, passionate, understanding, then they can turn naughty, lusty and wild !!! The eyes of Venus as in the song by the Shocking Blues !! Apart from the eyes, she also has a very cute nose and a perfectly sensual small mouth, and all set on a cute little heart shaped face, the face of a movie star !

Bodywise, Christine is very delightfully slim, small A cup breasts, very flat tummy, a head of long brown hair which she knows how to utilize it to achieve the most erotic look. Slightly tanned smooth skin, a cute little bum and a pair of extra long legs. In short, Christine is a very attractive girl and is very hard to beat on looks !

Christine picked room 4, her favourite room because it's full of mirrors in close proximities ! This girl just loves to show herself off in the mirrors !

Once in the room, I just couldn't help but kept on chatting with her, it's just like old friends every time. Not that I want to complain, I can't get tired of talking face to face with beautiful girls like Christine. But if you're not careful, time just flew by !

After shower, we hopped on the bed and she started her catbath, she kept adjusting her hair so she looked her best in the side mirror where I could see her face unobstructed, boy ! She's beautiful ! And when she moved down for the BBBJ, again she made sure I was watching, she would make eye contact directly into my eyes during BBBJ, then looked into one mirror and made eye contact there, then the other mirror, just the mind game that maximized her sensuality, then I realized that the BBBJ was done so superbly that she was driving me to the limits, so I asked her to put the dom on.

We started in mish, and she really knew how to moan, the kind of sound that could turn my bones into spaghetti and turn my spaghetti into bone ! haha. And when she's in the rhythm, she's unstoppable ! She would grab and smack my bum and pulled me in close and when I hit the mark, she just yelled : " There, there, oh, oh ! More, more !" And the action was just non-stop, from mish to lotus and she could actually fold her legs up with both of us in the sitting position !!! Then she changed to cowgirl, but not long after that, I had to ask for doggie to finish things up, because I just loved to see her clawing and pulling on the sheet and yelling at the same time, so I gave her everything I've got !

When we finally pulled apart, she sat up, adjusted her hair and pulled my head close to hers, pointed to the mirror and asked : " How do we look ? " Haha ! I said : " Terrific ! We should take a picture ! " Then she laughed : " Nonono ! Haha ! "

Christine is beautiful !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I haven't tried this Portuguese Chinese delicacy!

I've been quite busy with Malaysian/Singaporean delicacies!

Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    I haven't tried this Portuguese Chinese delicacy!

I've been quite busy with Malaysian/Singaporean delicacies!
    Christine is from Malaysia !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Then it's Portuguese Chinese Malaysian/Singaporean delicacy!
    Rare mixture. Should be great!