Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISABELLA 20yo Thai : GENUINE CENTREFOLD MODEL Totally Destroyed me! But I LOVE HER!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

ISABELLA 20yo Thai : GENUINE CENTREFOLD MODEL Totally Destroyed me! But I LOVE HER!

A lot of fuss was made recently on the forum when another agency was charging $800 for 1 hour with a model, celebrity etc.
    And then along comes Ginza and pulls out a real life genuine centrefold model and celebrity; no fuss, no fanfare ... there she is right now in Surry Hills probably fucking the brains out of some lucky bastard as I am typing this.
    Isabella is a 20yo Thai girl and is a genuine centrefold model and minor celebrity in Thailand (Wilson has the proof at the Reception desk).
    She has appeared in several men's magazines and is a favourite among Thai readers - and it's not hard to understand why.
    but the beautiful thing is this - while 40 million Thai blokes can only fantasize about meeting her and fucking her and wank over her pics, we here in Sydney can just pick up the phone and hey presto she is all ours, in the flesh and horny as fuck!
    How fucking good is that!

Anyway forget about the whole celebrity thing, who cares about celebrity anyway, lets focus on the girl.
    Even if Isabella was a cold frigid princess a lot of guys would still book her just to say they fucked a model and celebrity.
    But here's the thing - Isabella is a the warmest, horniest, most charming, sexiest, friendliest, girl you will ever meet.
    She will charm and delight you and chill with you and then drop to her knees and suck the fuck out of your cock, and then ride you and scream like a banshee in cowgirl, then gently kiss and caress you like you were her lover, and then roll over and beg, yes beg you to fuck the shit out of her in doggie, and come like fuck, and then rest her head on your chest and tell you stuff about Thailand, and then grab your cock and suck it like crazy until you shoot a load that hits the ceiling mirror; well it would if her mouth wasn't in the way.

Anyway here is a précis for those of you who like it short and sweet ...

Looks and body
    Pretty face.
    She looks Eurasian with Western and Eastern features and the blonde dyed hair and blue contacts and possibly some cosmetic surgery add to that look.
    Gorgeous smile! Ok she's Thai you expect that; but even so there are smiles and there are smiles ...
    Quite tall at around 168cm. Slender and leggy.
    Amazing body - she's a centrefold what more can I say
    Enhanced tits, but its a nice job - I can live with it - C plus maybe D cup.
    Great arse, nice tummy, slender legs, perfect soft pale skin, perfect hips and waist - slender and toned but still very fertile looking.
    Shaved pussy, so smooth, tight, perfect subtle feminine aroma, not neutral and not spicy - just right.

DFK/DATY
    Isabella just kisses, and kisses, and kisses.
    The only time she doesn't kiss is when she is talking or sucking cock!
    Great girl to lick and suck - she loves it - especially in doggie position!

BBBJ
    if you give Isabella half a chance she will suck your cock!
    She sucked my cock kneeling, lying, in the shower, before fucking, after fucking non fucking stop!
    And she does it very, very well!

FUCKING
    Isabella is happiest when she has a hard cock in her pussy!
    She loves it! Whichever way you give it to her, hard, gentle, fast, slow, doggie, mish, cowgirl, sideways, standing, she appreciates it all and totally loses the plot and goes off.
    She just loves to fuck - simple as that.

I'M IN LOVE

I love Isabella! I can't remain objective about her.
    Isabella stole my heart and my cock and my mind.
    What impressed me most about Isabella wasn't so much her hot body, it's fucking hot but I expected that from a model, but it was her charming and friendly personality her total GFE and wild and raw sexual energy.
    I always assumed models were cool, detached, and up themselves - Isabella shattered my preconceptions.
    Extraordinary girl, book her and enjoy, but have some Weet Bix or Redbull and be prepared to be exhilarated and physically and emotionally exhausted.
    You will love it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for a biased AR

Thanks bro. My pleasure

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Well her price just went up ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just went up from $280/hr to $310/hr.. Must be amazing girl.. Need to save more money

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    damn it rooter. . It's posts like yours that cause the price rises! !!! lol another girl to the wish lust.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Brother Rooter is like the chairman of the US reserve. The market also hangs on his comments to decide the share prices. The difference is that he only seems to affect the market in one direction. In this market there are never any crashes! With great power, however, comes great responsibility. But it is not his fault that the Ginza market overlooked his negative comment about her fake boobs.
    There is just something absolutely irreplaceable about the movement and feel of real boobs! To wit:

Wow. ..fucking a model
    imagine.Megan gale
    Jessica Gomez
    Miranda.. whats her name

now Izabella

but wait the banks are closed. .cant see my manager
    cant get a loan lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did her price go up today ? It was $160 on friday now $190

duplicate post ...

Yesterday was her first day and she was $160/30 mins.
    The roster for today was published last night with the new price of $190/30 mins.
    I asked about her today and she was already booked out

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    At 30 minutes I've found that there is just no time for extras like daty. It is an impoverished session and poor value. I've found that 45 minutes is the right balance for me between cost, sexual variety and my less than studly stamina.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks your AR. I will try this girl next time

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Awhile 40 million Thai blokes can only fantasize about meeting her and fucking her and wank over her pics, we here in Sydney can just pick up the phone and hey presto she is all ours, in the flesh and horny as fuck!
    How fucking good is that!
    Of the 40 million Thai men, I reckon about half are gay or ladyboys or monks, so there's probably only 20 million wanking over her pics

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    U are racist mate.

Half the male population of Thailand is not gay ladyboy or monk. This is clearly not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Hung Lo View Post
    Of the 40 million Thai men, I reckon about half are gay or ladyboys or monks, so there's probably only 20 million wanking over her pics
    Jeez ! That's an insult to a whole nation ! Really not advisable !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Yes I agree
    They have enough issues to deal with at the moment..

Just it get things back on track has anyone else seen Isabella?
    She was booked out Friday and Saturday so someone out there must have seen her.
    Any feedback for us? Or are you too exhausted?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Just it get things back on track has anyone else seen Isabella?
    She was booked out Friday and Saturday so someone out there must have seen her.
    Any feedback for us? Or are you too exhausted?

Can you tell a girl is lady boy or trans. Some of the Thai girls are trans are gorgeous. How can you tell?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast