Thread: 20yo LILIAN : a little Japanese doll - so cute, so pretty, so sweet.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

20yo LILIAN : a little Japanese doll - so cute, so pretty, so sweet.

Sometimes you just have to pinch yourself ...
    Lilian is the sort of cute young Japanese girl you would see on the streets of Harajuku or Akihabara or in a maido café or at a cosplay convention in Tokyo.
    And fantasise over.
    And here she was in Surry Hills sucking every last drop of jizz out of my cock - too fucking good!

Looks
    Lilian is a little living doll - impossibly slender and dainty and delicate and cute.
    She is very pretty - definitely among the prettiest Japanese girls I have ever met.
    If you like Alice and Nicole then you will love Lilian. Long hair dyed very light brown, big eyes, high cheekbones. But it's the smile that really won me over.
    She is tallish for a J girl at just over 160cm but gives the illusion of being taller because she is so slim and slender.
    Long slender legs, tiny firm butt, totally bald pussy, narrow waist and hips and little A plus size titties.
    Perfect pale complexion, no tan lines or tattoos.

Personality
    When you first look at Lilian you think she might be a princess, but as soon as she smiles that assumption is shattered.
    She is one of the warmest friendliest total GFE girls you will ever meet.
    I should know by now that the only princess in Japan is in the Imperial Palace.
    It says she is 20 on the website and I can't imagine her being any older, and she acts like you would expect a 20yo to act.
    She is a bit shy and has no experience in this industry and she will just treat you like her boyfriend.

DFK/DATY
    Lilian is very sensitive and sensual and totally goes off on being kissed and licked and having her nipples played with.
    She is great to go down on. Her pussy is shaved and smooth and so tiny ... and finding her tiny little clit is a bit of a challenge -its the tiniest clit! but once you find it the fireworks really start.

BBBJ
    Lilian's BBBJ is surprisingly good for a newbie - actually I don't need to qualify that - it's surprisingly good full stop.
    She started off slow but was then relentless in her determination to make me come increasing the intensity until she got her reward.

FUCKING
    Lilian is another Ginza tightie.
    She definitely comes with a "Fragile" and "Handle with care" sign.
    Having said that she is still a good fuck and really goes off and gets absolutely saturated.
    She is up for all positions but you have to be extra careful in doggy.
    Her tight little pussy wrapped around your cock is just too fucking good and just looking into her eyes, listening to her moans and the way she digs her nails into the bedding is fucking hot.

ROUND 2
    Lilian was up for a Round 2 but after some more fucking I could feel she was starting to feel a bit of pain so I stopped.
    Rather than me apologising it was her who insisted on apologising and giving me an awesome BBBJ to make up for it that left me totally satisfied and serene.
    There was still time for some pillow talk and a quick English lesson - she is so wonderful to just lie next to - I could bathe in that smile forever.

FINAL THOUGHTS
    Lilian is the perfect girl if you like them really young and innocent, and genuine, and slim and tiny and pretty.
    If you want a PSE girl to have wild sex with who will fuck and suck to to with an inch of your life then she is definitely not the right choice.Try Bella, Joyce, Piano, Kei, or Victoria instead.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks bro! !

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Thanks bro! !
    Thanks bro.
    Check her out if you get the chance.
    I gotta warn ya though, she is irresistibly cute and a real heart melter.
    I can see her becoming very addictive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice review: i would definitely see this chick soon

Quote Originally Posted by chardax View Post
    nice review: i would definitely see this chick soon
    She is very special bro!
    Looks like she jumped straight out of a manga comic but she is very very real - such a friendly down to earth genuine girl.
    She looks so cute in her little cosplay outfit - and naked she is beautiful.
    4 days later I am still daydreaming about her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Which shop is she from plezzzzzz

A popular place begins with a G and ends with a A then add club.....
    easier than rubics cube to solve. ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro! I will meet her if I have a chance

hey Zhen...

how many are on your list now.. do you want me to bind your book like i did with mine lol