Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is This Your Typical KPS...?

I LOVE K GALS!!! Think of the KPS as a challenge. Get past it... and its NIRVANA!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBJ View Post
    I LOVE K GALS!!! Think of the KPS as a challenge. Get past it... and its NIRVANA!!!
    That is so true, once you can get a hot K-Girls trust it can be the best rollover coaster ride of your life!!!! Just hold on and enjoy the ride.
    I once had a BBBJ from a Korean massage girl that went for so long I had to extend 90 mins, because the actual BJ roller coaster lasted for 70 mins. She new exactly when I was about to blow and she new how to stop it.
    The 2 sensations of ecstasy and frustration for that length of time cannot be explained in words. Lets just say my cock took quite some time to get over that experience !!!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never had a good punt with a k-gal. They always seems disinterested, but I always just put it down to me being so fat, bald and ugly

I went to 7 Cowper last night and picked Cherry (I think). Quite a pretty k-girl. She was happy enough to have me as a punter until I took off my clothes and then started to complain that my cock was too big (I kid you not). She asked if I could cum quickly, but as I had paid for an hour, I intended to take my time. I asked her to send in another girl instead and as the choices were another k-girl or Betty, a thai. I picked Betty. She was good, but pretty precious about the size of my cock too

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyphil View Post
    I have never had a good punt with a k-gal. They always seems disinterested, but I always just put it down to me being so fat, bald and ugly

I went to 7 Cowper last night and picked Cherry (I think). Quite a pretty k-girl. She was happy enough to have me as a punter until I took off my clothes and then started to complain that my cock was too big (I kid you not). She asked if I could cum quickly, but as I had paid for an hour, I intended to take my time. I asked her to send in another girl instead and as the choices were another k-girl or Betty, a thai. I picked Betty. She was good, but pretty precious about the size of my cock too
    Ah, the big cock play, it's an oldie but a goodie, it's a nice way for the girl to tell you to get it over with fast, unless of course you really do have a big cock ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Korean Princess Syndrome
    Could be worse - not the Korean Syndrome, but... The China Syndrome!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My answer to Korean Princess Syndrome is Korean princess Sunny

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...Princess-SUNNY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123