Thread: [MOC] MOC 3P/MP package now available now.

Banned

[MOC] MOC 3P/MP package now available.

Hey guys,

Probably this is the last MOC new package at 2012. It is a late outcome and a good package for all Brothas who are interested In 3P/MP.

1) WHO?: Please find out all gals with 3P/MP service available on MOC WEBSITE -> profile-> Speciality.

2) Rate? : 80% of total amount of each gal's hourly rates. For example:
    One hour 3P of Miumiu & keilla
    = 80% * ($320+$300)= $500. That is the rate for these two combination's hourly rate. For other MP bookings, you could calculate the relatives rates yourself by using this formular before you make the booking.

3) WHAT YOU CAN NOT GET? : MOC 3P/MP does not provide lesbian services. ( It seems a mission impossible for young Asian outcall gals.)

Please check MOC DUNCAN's last package at our 2012! Welcome advices and happy new year 2013 every brotha!

HAPPY PUNTING 2013
    AND I thank all of you for your trust MOC AGAIN!

Duncan MOC

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Happy new year, and can't wait to try the first double with MOC

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    Now that is very innovative. Tough time causes for different strategy. I also hope u start having 30min one shot bookings. You can easily charge $180 to $200 for it. There is a void in the market for genuine 18 to 23 you WL out there. I'm sure it will be a raging success if u offer 30 min deals.

Banned
    Thanks guys!

Banned
    I've never tried 3p or more pp than that because i only could concentrate my fuck on one girl only but not more than two. Is it normal or ?

Banned
    Great marketing Duncan. Very tempting menu you have.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    I've never tried 3p or more pp than that because i only could concentrate my fuck on one girl only but not more than two. Is it normal or ?
    Santos brotha , that's abnormal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    Great marketing Duncan. Very tempting menu you have.
    I am lucky this menu could really work out. We've got MP bookings already. Hope you enjoy this menu after you've got back to downtown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chandra_man1 View Post
    Now that is very innovative. Tough time causes for different strategy. I also hope u start having 30min one shot bookings. You can easily charge $180 to $200 for it. There is a void in the market for genuine 18 to 23 you WL out there. I'm sure it will be a raging success if u offer 30 min deals.
    I second this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chandra_man1 View Post
    How do you guys manage to squeeze a FS session into just 30 mins?
    I spend at least 30 mins on showering, chatting, kissing, DATY. bbbj etc.
    That leaves less than 30 mins for fucking, and even then I just manage to get the money shot in before the hour expires.
    In fact the outcall girls are often gracious enough to grant me extra time or even a penalty shoot out to make sure we get a result.
    but in a shop situation I really have to focus on getting the money shot out before the dreaded buzzer or knock on the door.
    Clearly I need to improve my efficiency.
    So seriously guys, how do you do it all in 30 mins?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    That leaves less than 30 mins for fucking, and even then I just manage to get the money shot in before the hour expires.
    In fact the outcall girls are often gracious enough to grant me extra time or even a penalty shoot out to make sure we get a result.
    but in a shop situation I really have to focus on getting the money shot out before the dreaded buzzer or knock on the door.
    I'm with you, I don't want to improve my efficiency

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Bro Rooter,

30 minutes in a shop is easy and it is also usually my preferred time (shop girls only) especially if it's a girl I haven't seen before. You ask how do Bro's manage to shower, chat, kiss, DATY, BJ and FS in 30 minutes? You just need to multi task sometimes. For example in the shower that's when you chat if she isn't doing a BJ or if she is then that's kind of done. I wouldn't do DATY on a shop girl but that's just my preference. Basically I would expect to be doing her after 10 to 15 minutes which then leaves 10 to 15 of actual sex which is enough time to enjoy it and cum. I can last a lot longer if it's a longer booking or a lot shorter as well if I really want to cum quick.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    know where to get 3P from another Asian agency.

hahaha

and the girls are quite popular too ... in this forum ..