Thread: All i want for Christmas is...CHRISTMAS

Senior Member(無間使者)

All i want for Christmas is...CHRISTMAS

I went to 5* tonight and i was presented with a truly stellar line-up
    10 girls from all over Asia, all introduced at the same time
    My sensors were completely overloaded, i din't know where to look...it felt like the opening ceremony of the Asian pussylimpyc games

But my eyes focused on one girl only, the one actually that was almost hiding behind the other girls, almost like she felt to be on a different level of the "competitors": CHRISTMAS

I have been chasing CHRISTMAS, since last Christmas after bro Max_Impact discovered this korean jewel.
    I never managed to catch her even when she became Easter and Anzac(her name changes according to festivities...), finally today in an anonymous day of May here she is in all her beauty

CHRISTMAS is korean, early 20s, 170m tall, beautiful natural A cup titties that hopefully will not be transformed by Apgujeon plastic doctors in E melons, slim and toned, with a quintessential pretty korean face.

It took no more of few seconds to break the ice, Christmas is down to earth, friendly and extremely funny; all the time i didn't spent kissing her it was just because i was laughing with her, or her mouth was busy elsewhere
    If somebody believes that all korean WL have KPS, do not provide good service and ....of course have not been to 5*

Had shower together and couldn't keep my lips away from hers until she asked me to lay down so she could show me her speciality...i obliged and special was indeed her slurpy DTBBBJ...i was in heaven looking at her pretty face while almost completely swallowing my little bro
    Went on to mish and doggy while admiring her facial expressions and listening her soft moaning...but i resisted because i wanted to finish with her "speciality"
    She started an incredible BBJ, spitting on my cock, licking from shaft to balls, giving me sultry looks...i resisted as much as i could, but i then gave up and came in her mouth
    No complains at all from her, on the contrary she said my sperm tasted sweet...i told her it is because i only eat organic food

The time was up but she told me she was not in a hurry so we spent few minutes chatting and laughing, i really didn't want to leave

I am sure i will be back soon at 5* for Christmas, i will not wait until she becomes Queen's birthday

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    What will Christmas be called tomorrow ...

Banned

I am so flattered!!! Many thanks for all those good compliments>_<
    Attached Images Attached Images

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Maxs's Lover
    Which Max though?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Which Max though?
    Maxy 1/xmas 0

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well i was her last Max...wasn't i?

Around this time last night i was in heaven, now i am in front of a stupid computer TT

Funny Maxy!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if she continues seducing all Maxs on this forum 5* should change her name in CristMax

kkkkkkkkkkk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=5 Star City;492899]ChristMaxs sound better[/QUOTE
    Oh Christmas - the best Christmas present I ever had - so wild, so refined....

So my review is no good������

Christmas, can you confirm to Deep Impact that I don't exaggerate in my reviews?