Thread: Coco - Superb GFE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Coco - Superb GFE

Good afternoon gents,

I have been a regular reader here for some time now but due to circumstance have not posted.
    I promised a few bro's here via PM that I would offer AR for their valuable intel.
    I must thank them, they know who they are and it is only via their encouragement that I begin to post and share.

I will call a spade a spade and let others make their own decisions, I have no loyalty to any shop

In order to reference my report I am working from memory and a previous AR on Coco, already posted.

Person's Name : Coco
    Establishment : 64 Alexander Road Taren Point
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore. Think she said was born in Japan to one Japanese parent but spent her life in Singapore.
    Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, Sex. Not much in the way of kissing.
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes. Wont be everybody's cup of tea. Maybe a little too nice or girlfriend like, for some.

In hindsight this punt was a wonderful blessing in disguise but didn't start out that way.

Finally a work commitment allowed me the opportunity to head out to Taren Point. Whilst it wasn't my day of choice (I had other ladies in mind) I quickly researched via my fellow bros here and made the decision to book Crystal. Age isn't usually much of a consideration (who knows most of the time, anyway) however beauty is. Rang Sophie and make booking for that afternoon. All booked in and now I am excited!
    Later that afternoon I arrive at 64 and about 15minutes late. Couple of fellow punters already there, so Sophie ushers me in to one of the rooms, where I wait for quite some time. Finally Sophie comes back but with another lady. I look confused and ask who this is, as it does not appear to be the Crystal I imagine from the website pic's. I tell her I called earlier and booked Crystal. She apologised and they leave. Shortly after Crystal arrives and i am a little dissappointed, she isn't quite the beauty that I had visioned. maybe I build her up too much. Anyway, I know her service is first class and I organise payment, jump in the shower and she leaves with the money. Whilst drying up Crystal comes back and apologises again and tells me she must leave??? It seems another punter is not happy and is insisting on seeing her, NOW. Sophie comes back and says she will send me another girl. At this stage I am worried but then there is a knock on the door. It opens and there before me is the very cute, Coco. lovely smile and she cheekily asks if I am happy to see her instead. At this stage I am very happy indeed, as I find Coco gorgeous. Personally, i find her much more attractive than Crystal, so in she comes and off we go

At this stage I have to agree with most of what has been said about Coco in other AR.
    She doesn't seem to be a kisser but I am, so it was tough, especially wanting to kiss her as much as I did. She does hug and cuddle a lot but it's not the same.

Her BBBJ is good but not great, she seemed to be doing some form of circular breathing whilst flicking the head of my little member for quite some time. It seemed she could go on for as long as she liked? this went on for some time until I near the point of no return, so I stop and turn her round for DATY. The reference to her sensitivity is true and she asks to be very gentle. If it's a case of gentle DATY V no DATY, I promise her to be gentle. Now this is difficult with such a delicious dish at my lips. It is almost like a soft gentle kiss. To rough and see jumps up but with the pressure right she relaxes and squirms above me. Again I near the point of no return, so i suggest a change of position.

Condom on and straight into Cowgirl. Great grinding rhythm and wonderful tits. I could watch her for hours. Mish and Doggy thereafter and I cannot hold it any longer and explode. She still isn't as confident as she should be as she reguarly asking if it is good and I am Ok. each time I tell her it is fine. we clean up and lay down on the bed. gentle massgae whilst we talk. She is very easy to talk to and quite pleasant. She seemed to be open and honest about herself, maybe a little to honest but it is at this point it really seems like GFE.

It's here that I have to agree with Ilovefs AR on Coco: Its disappointing that she is not a kisser and she is far too sensitive in her nipples and clit to really relax and go for it without worrying about being ultra gentle. Its a real shame because Coco is very pretty and in particular personality wise she is one of the sweetest, most genuine girls you'll find in a long time. She is a genuine student working one day a week to pay bills and for spending money. She'd be a great friend to chat and cuddle with, or ideal at a massage joint (although not sure on her skills there), but not entirely sure at this stage if a full service shop is for her.

Moving on, I think the job is going to be very difficult for her if she remains so sensitive in her body parts. I realise its not her fault, but this is a job where not all guys are going like myself and happy to go as gentle as need for her to be comfortable. She'll get some rough, rude guys who paid their money and expect to do what they like. She can't handle that. If its important for you to have a really nice girl then Coco is absolutely for you. Her sweet personality gets her through, because if she was just average in that way then this review would have been scathing indeed. Since for me a punt is 35/65 personality/service a great personality makes up for some shortcomings in the service.

Personality 9.5/10 Haven't met a nicer girls at any shop. English is 'fair to ok' as well.
    Service 6.0/10 Sensitive bits and no passionate kissing. Again, I have to agree.

The confusion at the start of my visit was far outweighed by the beautiful Coco. These things happen and fortunately I am easy going, so it does not deter me from visiting this shop again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Considering you copied and pasted the 'review template' from my review, 2 large paragraphs, about 1/3 of your review in total, and only changed one or 2 words in the paragraph rating her, why not just completely plagarise it and put your name on it.......crikey! Not a good start to your reviewing on this forum from my point of view.

Glad you like her though, she is very, very sweet.

I wasn't actually there for a punt but I saw Coco and Crystal today when I was at 64 and I must say, Coco is very very pretty too, even prettier than I remember. Compared to Crystal, yes, probably 'cuter', but I could hardly take my eyes off Crystal today, there is something so very HOT about her. I think its her eyes. Personality wise though they are chalk and cheese. Crystal walked past me half a dozen times and hardly made eye contact let alone said hello or anything else. If she was polite AS WELL AS hot, she'd be hard to beat. Crystal probably has a better service but no personality, Coco has less of a service but top personality. Combine them both into one girl, holy shit, I'd marry her. LOL

Hahaha, I reckoned that. Bro ilovefs can confirm my existence thou
    Yes, Coco is lovely, but I mentioned in my AR, she needs bit more time
    "Vidi, Vici, Veni"
    "I saw, I conquered, I came"

Shop Owner
    Thanks guys, we have advised her in a nice way how she can improve - she is positive she will improve.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    My favourite is not in today off sick what a bummer!
    Looking through the roster on who to see thought I might try Coco but if she doesnt kiss not much good to me, what a shame.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Not sure how it can be "superb GFE" without kissing?

Banned
    I agree Littlewonder, nothing in that report screamed "superb GFE". Surely kissing is a big part of a great GFE experience.... Probably a decent pse fuck though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'll point out that 'superb GFE' was one of the few parts of PurePunts review that he did NOT plagarise from me!

She is lovely but does need more passion to be GFE. I still like her though as her personality makes up for shortcomings in the service.

Banned
    Dear purepunt,how can we have Coco as superb GFE???? I saw her 2 weeks ago,she didn't kiss at all and not allowed me to touch her breast and clit.I rate her service was 3/10 .

Shop Owner
    the sweet petite beautiful bubbly COCO is working today

call 02 9524 1278

ask about our sexy doubles special.

we are open from 10am till late everyday.

64alexander.com

thanks