Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arkiss @ moc

Arkiss @ MOC

I haven't been to MOC for the better part of one year due to an incident early in the year 2012. Now that it's a thing of the past so I might just tell the story as a bit of entertainment ! Lol.

Back then I was promised to have the first session with a new girl, but later on I found out that the first session was sold to a higher bidder without my knowledge by the then receptionist, she simply got the girl in an hour before the scheduled launch ! Yes, I'm talking about you, bro IExperiment, you bastard ! hahaha ! Anyway, I was so pissed off that I stopped going to MOC since. Even later on, there was a naming competition, although I didn't really win, I was awarded a free one hour session by MOC, and I declined !

So a few days ago, it took me by surprise when I received an sms by Duncan to meet up for a coffee. At the meeting, a few apologies and explaining that the said receptionist is no longer with MOC, I was shown the unblurred photos of Arkiss ... OMG ... OMG ... she's got to be the best looking girl on photos I've seen of any MOC girl, even better than Rossi's shop photos ... well, Rossi's private photos are still the best ! Lol

Anyway, being a punter as I am, after seeing the photos, what grudge ? it's out of the window, and with some hard negotiation, I secured a session with Arkiss for last night !

My first impression of Arkiss was : " Wow " ! She looked better than the photos ! She looked so pretty, so cute yet so innocent I just wanted to wrap my arms around her and never to let go ! She was so young, she actually just finished high school. She looked unsure of what to do, but that little smile on the corner of her mouth was enough to serve as an ice-breaker. So I did open my arms and gave her a bear hug, but very gently. Just one look into those big big sparkling eyes, I felt my heart burning inside, she looked up, and with a little movement of her lips, our minds seemed to have synchronized, quite naturally we found ourselves indulging in some prolonged and tender DFK.

When finally I helped her off her clothings, it was another delightful sight to behold ! She was so beautiful with or without clothings ! LOL. She had long and glossy black hair, a picture of healthy hair, immaculate facial features as mentioned before, a pair of small but perky A cup young breasts, a very slim body but not skinny, long and shapely legs, just a tint of tan on the otherwise smooth milky white skin, everything was immaculate including the very neatly trimmed tiny pussy ! But comparing to the tiny pussy, her bum wasn't that tiny at all, it's so fleshy and looked so fine with the curves of her body ... she's a killer the way she looked ! If there's anything to pick on about her body, it would have been a little tattoo on the top left corner of her back near the shoulder, and a couple of piercings on her belly button.

After shower, I started by exploring her beautiful body like admiring a master piece of art. As I licked my way around and down to the sensitive area, she was breathing heavier but she seemed to be fighting to refrain from moving so as not to disturb my actions, haha, so I told her to let go and enjoy herself, and her pink bit was so cute and delicious too !

When it was her turn to go on top, she gave me a catbath which was so light, I couldn't feel anything, but looking at her body while she's working so deligently, I just wouldn't care ! Time for BBBJ, again, as others described how they felt at the Styles BBBJ bar, watching a beautiful girl working on your little brother, that's exactly how I felt ! Yep, she's not a pro, but the occasional eye contacts was killing me, she mainly worked on the top half of my shaft, but when I prompted her to go all the way, wow, did it feel good !!!

I went back on top to give her more DFK while my hand moved around until I reached the desired destination, I tried to insert a finger in her slowly, a bit at a time, she was so tight. When I reached two knukles, I saw her wince slightly, I asked her if that hurt, she said a bit but ok, anyway, I just abandoned my intention, she's definitely not for Kickass's style of play : " 4 fingers in pussy !!! "

So with the dom on, missionary was the preferred position of the day, but she was so cute and light, so it was a temptation to move her around for a few positions and when I thought I had to wrap it up, I suddenly remembered if I didn't do this, I would kick myself big time later on, how could I not do doggie with such a cute little bum of hers ! So I surrendered completely in doggie position !

After a little rest, I just wanted to pamper her with a bit of massage, but realized the time was up, so we just had to call it a day.

Just hope she would be loved and looked after as much as I did !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi bro will no you beat me to the review of her Yes she was a beauty to hold and with an amazing after report like yours she's gonna be all booked out lol ;(

Just a question, I never got to meet the famous Rossi, who in your opinion looked better Just a curiosity thing I have lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gurus View Post
    Hi bro will no you beat me to the review of her Yes she was a beauty to hold and with an amazing after report like yours she's gonna be all booked out lol ;(

Just a question, I never got to meet the famous Rossi, who in your opinion looked better Just a curiosity thing I have lol
    Yeah ! I saw Arkiss last night, just haven't got around to write up the report.

And you know I don't compare girls, moreover, what's the point of comparing, Rossi is gone forever ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    no worries I guess it's a good thing not to compare

I'm only asking cAuse I want to know what I missed out on ;/

no worries I guess it's a good thing not to compare

I'm only asking cAuse I want to know what I missed out on ;/
    Even I feel I miss out on seeing her many more times !!!

So don't let yourself miss out on seeing Arkiss the second, third times ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro I have taken your advice and booked her again

Bro I have taken your advice and booked her again
    Gosh ! You're quicker than I !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I want to experience Heaven again ASAP lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got a booking with Melody tomorrow, Arkiss should be next on the list..

Banned
    Thanks Willsno brotha & Gurus brotha for your excellent AR for our lovely Arkiss!

Yes, Arkiss is a good gal.

Duncan MOC

Banned
    I want to experience Heaven again ASAP lol
    Take it easy, take it easy...

Banned
    Awesome review mate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I haven't been to MOC for the better part of one year due to an incident early in the year 2012. Now that it's a thing of the past so I might just tell the story as a bit of entertainment ! Lol.

Back then I was promised to have the first session with a new girl, but later on I found out that the first session was sold to a higher bidder without my knowledge by the then receptionist, she simply got the girl in an hour before the scheduled launch ! Yes, I'm talking about you, bro IExperiment, you bastard ! hahaha ! Anyway, I was so pissed off that I stopped going to MOC since. Even later on, there was a naming competition, although I didn't really win, I was awarded a free one hour session by MOC, and I declined !

So a few days ago, it took me by surprise when I received an sms by Duncan to meet up for a coffee. At the meeting, a few apologies and explaining that the said receptionist is no longer with MOC, I was shown the unblurred photos of Arkiss ... OMG ... OMG ... she's got to be the best looking girl on photos I've seen of any MOC girl, even better than Rossi's shop photos ... well, Rossi's private photos are still the best ! Lol

Anyway, being a punter as I am, after seeing the photos, what grudge ? it's out of the window, and with some hard negotiation, I secured a session with Arkiss for last night !

My first impression of Arkiss was : " Wow " ! She looked better than the photos ! She looked so pretty, so cute yet so innocent I just wanted to wrap my arms around her and never to let go ! She was so young, she actually just finished high school. She looked unsure of what to do, but that little smile on the corner of her mouth was enough to serve as an ice-breaker. So I did open my arms and gave her a bear hug, but very gently. Just one look into those big big sparkling eyes, I felt my heart burning inside, she looked up, and with a little movement of her lips, our minds seemed to have synchronized, quite naturally we found ourselves indulging in some prolonged and tender DFK.

When finally I helped her off her clothings, it was another delightful sight to behold ! She was so beautiful with or without clothings ! LOL. She had long and glossy black hair, a picture of healthy hair, immaculate facial features as mentioned before, a pair of small but perky A cup young breasts, a very slim body but not skinny, long and shapely legs, just a tint of tan on the otherwise smooth milky white skin, everything was immaculate including the very neatly trimmed tiny pussy ! But comparing to the tiny pussy, her bum wasn't that tiny at all, it's so fleshy and looked so fine with the curves of her body ... she's a killer the way she looked ! If there's anything to pick on about her body, it would have been a little tattoo on the top left corner of her back near the shoulder, and a couple of piercings on her belly button.

After shower, I started by exploring her beautiful body like admiring a master piece of art. As I licked my way around and down to the sensitive area, she was breathing heavier but she seemed to be fighting to refrain from moving so as not to disturb my actions, haha, so I told her to let go and enjoy herself, and her pink bit was so cute and delicious too !

When it was her turn to go on top, she gave me a catbath which was so light, I couldn't feel anything, but looking at her body while she's working so deligently, I just wouldn't care ! Time for BBBJ, again, as others described how they felt at the Styles BBBJ bar, watching a beautiful girl working on your little brother, that's exactly how I felt ! Yep, she's not a pro, but the occasional eye contacts was killing me, she mainly worked on the top half of my shaft, but when I prompted her to go all the way, wow, did it feel good !!!

I went back on top to give her more DFK while my hand moved around until I reached the desired destination, I tried to insert a finger in her slowly, a bit at a time, she was so tight. When I reached two knukles, I saw her wince slightly, I asked her if that hurt, she said a bit but ok, anyway, I just abandoned my intention, she's definitely not for Kickass's style of play : " 4 fingers in pussy !!! "

So with the dom on, missionary was the preferred position of the day, but she was so cute and light, so it was a temptation to move her around for a few positions and when I thought I had to wrap it up, I suddenly remembered if I didn't do this, I would kick myself big time later on, how could I not do doggie with such a cute little bum of hers ! So I surrendered completely in doggie position !

After a little rest, I just wanted to pamper her with a bit of massage, but realized the time was up, so we just had to call it a day.

Just hope she would be loved and looked after as much as I did !
    Very good writing willsno. Keep it up!

Banned
    It would be good to see some of your reports too santos ...

Banned
    Arkiss, Welcome brothas to try this high quality HK young gal!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what a report! have to make sure I can hold her too!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by huangdee View Post
    what a report! have to make sure I can hold her too!
    See her.

Well written bro!

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Well written bro!
    Her beauty is irresistible !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Brother Wilsno... another nice review ...

I am tempted to write another good review ...
    long time between drinks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast