Thread: Clean shops with showers

Senior Member(無間使者)

Clean shops with showers

Hi Im new to Sydney, can anyone tell me some shops that are clean and have showers in the room.

Just that I went to Willoughby and I made a booking after reading the reviews for a Jap girl, was dissapointed because not only was I early, but the bloke said the customer extended. As I was in a rush I didnt wait, so I had to go for this skinny girl, worst thing was that she took me to the room that had no shower, then had to walk up the stairs to a room that seemed to be a laundry had a sshower in there, towels smelt too, bad root too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WHITEDUDE View Post
    Hi Im new to Sydney, can anyone tell me some shops that are clean and have showers in the room.

most of the legal full service shop in sydney are clean and all have showers in every room.. to name a few,

i know 5*, 127 regents st chippendale, 638 king st newton, ..... too many to list

and of course

45 george st clyde

22 brodie st rydalmere

yes.. shower everyroom

cleanness 100%

u can see our shop photos under these links

http://www.45granville.com.au

http://www.22rydalmere.com.au

cheers
    roger

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dry towels

Just that I went to Willoughby and I made a booking after reading the reviews for a Jap girl, was dissapointed because not only was I early, but the bloke said the customer extended. As I was in a rush I didnt wait, so I had to go for this skinny girl, worst thing was that she took me to the room that had no shower, then had to walk up the stairs to a room that seemed to be a laundry had a sshower in there, towels smelt too, bad root too.

It's amasing how much of a difference the whole experience is if the mat/towel outside of the shower is clean and dry!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for that, Ill give them a go tommorrow.

Banned
    Haha... That's the standard 533 experience! Tp64 has some of the same girls and recently renovated. Kind of a long drive though.

Banned

So what day did you go and who was the girl you saw? Most of the girls there are pretty good so assume you saw one of the new ones?

I always punt early so the towels are fresh particularly the ones they put on the floor in front of the shower up the top and usually the used towels arn't stacked up in the laundry.

If you book then ask for one of the rooms with a shower they are better room one and three are the best in MHO.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post

I always punt early so the towels are fresh particularly the ones they put on the floor in front of the shower up the top and usually the used towels arn't stacked up in the laundry.
    Greatest tip you'll ever hear for 533- the room, towels and girls will all be fresh. Looks like an early morning run for me tomorrow morn!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post

I always punt early so the towels are fresh
    towels only fresh early??? so they re-use during whole day???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adjiao View Post
    We are talking about the ones on the floor when you hop out of the shower no they are not changed after every customer.

The ones you dry yourself with are and the ones they throw on top of the washing machine waiting to get washed obviously are not fresh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adjiao View Post
    That's selective editing if ever I saw it! Why don't you read the whole post it already answers your question!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Be careful that kind of talk will make some people very (Crank)y that even their reincarnations (CrankReborn) will be upset. There's a small boutique I know of that has all your requirements.
    Ginza...you may have heard of it. Large spacious rooms, large round beds, clean in room showers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

massage shops with showers

I would pretty much imagine all fs shops have showers (I'm talking proper shops here. )
    In regards to ms shops here is a list I know has showers
    Poplar massage (shared)
    Thai Treatment Centre (shared)
    Silver fox Massage (shared)
    Stanmore massage (shared)