Report dated 12/01/2012

Girls from outcall agencies like MOC are better known for their shyness, it's rare to find a girl as friendly as Leeka at first meeting, I don't think anybody can complain about her GFE for that matter !

I was about 10 minutes early when I got there, waiting outside the lift I saw a pretty attractive girl in a little tight black dress getting into the lift, then when the door of the next lift opened, the receptionist came out and led me upstairs. As we walked out of the lift, that girl in the black dress was walking in front of us and the receptionist called out her name, that's when I realized that she's the one I was going to see, it's a pleasant surprise !

So we went in the apartment together, and when the receptionist was gone, Leeka took my hand and led me to the lounge where we had a get-to-know-you chat.

Leeka has a sweet looking face, a small mouth, medium length highlighted brown hair, she looked a lot slimmer than the photo on the website because of the loose fitting dress she was wearing in the photo. So, sitting next to a sweet looking girl, chatting heartily and received some DFK in between chats made me feel so comfortable already and as a promise of good time to come !

After a few minutes, Leeka helped to strip me down before she did hers. It was a magic moment as bit by bit she revealed what's under wrap ! The first thing to strike my eyes was a pair of magnificient breasts ! A beautiful pair of all natural C-cups, white and tender, couldn't help but to hug her from behind and had a feel of those lovely babies. And the way she turned her head around for some more DFK while I was feeling her up was really arousing. It took a while before I saw the whole of her body ! hehe. She has a flat tummy and cute bum, shapely legs and a very milky white and smooth skin, very appetizing sight to behold !

Went to the shower together, she's a natural, although she didn't know what to do , but she would pressed her body to mine while she applied soap on me, and the sensation of being rubbed by those beautiful tits was just fantastic, but I did have to tell her to go lighter on my little bro when she was cleaning it up !

the first thing she did in bed was to climb on me and start some serious DFK, I mean serious ! Deep tongue action and all while she pressed her whole body on me, Just loved the feeling of that soft body on mine cushions by those tits ! Then she attempted some catbath although there's room for improvement in that category. But when it came to BBBJ, it's a different story after a few pointers, she comply whole heartedly by using her tongue during deep actions, fast and slow, firm and soft, I think she'll turn pro soon ! Lol.

Turned her around for some 69, but couldn't hold it for long because she was so intense with her BBBJ, so I indicated that it's time to put the dom on, and we started in mish. It was then I heard her moan for the first time, and it was genuine, this girl just loves sex ! She grab on to me as the action was heating up, pulling on my bum to intensify the action, then she said she liked to be on top, so I comply. Cowgirl was done with great enthusiasm and she stooped over to continued her DFK all the time. Eventually we finished up in doggie.

After cleaning me up, we had a bit of massage for each other then we lied down to have a chat, and DFK was never far away ! So it didn't take long before she wanted to do it all over again...