Thread: IVY Korean , a Horny girl and SEX WOWWWWW,....

IVY Korean , a Horny girl and SEX WOWWWWW,....

Yes her name is IVY , a horny and horny korean girl that i ever met so far this year . She is beautiful with a pretty smile which make my day more alive after spent all day afternoon busy for all schedule for the day . She was in front of me while walking to the stairs to second floor saw her Sexy Body , the shape of her body made my dick getting hard . Get in to the room with out any single word from me , i just took off all my clothes and straight away give her a kiss and a lick which i can say its almost a rape scenario which you guys watched in some movies .

A HOT HOT DFK which i got from her made me felt so much different i can feel she really get in to it , Jump to bathroom and still DFk and at that time i told her just make it faster and lets jumped to bed and she agreed . We were still keep kissing even though our body still wet after shower and she laid down on bed and i was on top on her gave her a passionate DFK and my hands grab her Boops and keep kissing her whole Sexy Body .

With a Sexy moan from her AHH,..AHH,... made me more wanna lick her more longer and her pussy is soooooo WETTTT . I think shes more horny then me .She suddenly said to me , " it's my turn to lick u '.
    i said , Hell yeah ,..." . She started give me a wild and horney kiss while keep touching my dick and kiss my body and down to my dick .

Here is The main Story , Her BBBJ is One of the best . Her skill of BBBJ just WOOOOOWWW,...i dont know how to explained in words .

The way she lick my dick she is thinking that my dick is a Chocolate ICE CREAM ,i almost spend most of the time got a HOT and WET BBBJ from her which drive me crazy ....so so so good , if u guys wanna say i am in cloud 9 , i think i m in cloud 10 for a feel like in Paradise . Her BBBJ made me forgot everything just to really enjoy her skill and keep watching her beautiful face .

Even there is an earthquake in fivestar maybe i will still lay down on bed enjoy her BBBJ without moving to anywhere

With her great BBBJ ever many times i almost wanna cum but i hold it , You guys know when you wanna hold your Cum its really one of the most hard task to do in this world even though it just simply 3 seconds feeling of wanna cum , oh man......

i told her that i wanna fuck her and she grabbed condom and i bang her like no tomorrow and changed to doggie which
    she said ," oohh,..its so deep inside me ". Changed to missionary and changed shes on top of me , Bang her till she stopped moving and we just kissed and not to long she started to move again up and down . While i bang her i still wanna feel her great BBBJ skill so i told her lets stop do sex and i got BBBJ from her again till i cum without CIM but all over my stomach and bit on her lips but that moment of time WOWWWW,..... just Perfect .

For me :

Face 8/10
    Body 8/10
    SEX 9/10
    BBBJ 9.5/10

Return factor : YES ,because of her BBBJ skill and Sex. i will be back for her . Called up the shop today and shes Off , Once shes ON then I m IN for sure

For an hour time in fivestar i spent almost 25 min to get a great BBBJ which is the best 25 min so far in these 24 hours a day

This is Cisco report from the scene with IVY korean for Channel Five Star News Australia

PS. for bro five star my apology if the bed all messy and wet all over the cover , we just done a crazy and wild sex

Wow ! Damn ! I couldn't make it last night !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Her bbbj one of the best so far , she will lick u like no tomorrow and wet so wet . Wow man , if i remember it again it make me hard again now , what a horney girl she is .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    After a week rest

Ivy is Romancing tonight

Booking 9368 7788
    Gents, Cisco's review is spot on! I just came form a session with this foxy Korean minx. Service with a smile, rare for K girls IMHO! Great BBBJ and fantastic fuck! I was completely wobbly afterwards!

BooBmeBooB

I ended up at 5* with Ivy.
    OMG - she was f*^#* amazing. Natural boobs!! Maybe not D cup as advertised, but large Cs I think.

Ahlungor - you would love her
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Yeah braaaa , i tried her again last nite and be back again. A korean without princess att , what an amazing girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Poison ivy still around?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Cisco, KPS syndrome was debunked months ago by Christmas who you haven't yet seen!

KPS can't be found in the 5* dictionary !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Cisco, KPS syndrome was debunked months ago by Christmas who you haven't yet seen!
    Haha ok ok bra ,... Next stop x mas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Christmas is great, much fun. All natural, too. But KPS does occur at 5*. I believe there was a lady who was there for a day, Bella or something. I forget. Great smile, but not in the bedroom. It was a bit creepy - if I were to imagine screwing a robot, that came pretty close. There have been great K girls though. Monica who had a short stint was a sexy minx and very non-KPS too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'll take that as a no, Ivy has moved on

Quote Originally Posted by ukoyrnez View Post
    Christmas is great , There have been great K girls though. Monica who had a short stint was a sexy minx and very non-KPS too.
    K - Pop are hard to come by.

If they don't CUM on that day.... they are Gone
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    5*'s K girls are all provide fantastic service, you don't worry about the KPS

Quote Originally Posted by zhenxiwuzhi View Post
    5*'s K girls are all provide fantastic service, you don't worry about the KPS
    You must taste Korean Sunny bro
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au