Thread: Fine Whisky

Junior Member(有D料到)

Fine Whisky

First post. I am now devirginized in this forum. Anyways

This is also my first time at 5 star.

Firstly, a little info about the place. Which newbies like me might find useful. The entrance is discrete enough. Street parking is easy I guess. At least it was when I went there. The waiting area is one big lounge room. I was the only one there but I am not sure what happens when it is busy. The room was nice with some mirrors on the wall. It was bright as well because of the light in the shower.

Now to the lady. Whisky is chinese. She is 24yo, very cute and pretty with light skin. About 160cm in height and she is slim. I haven't mastered the art of guessing the size of breasts yet but I can tell that hers were enhanced as they were a bit firm. Her outstanding feature is probably her long tongue which she uses very well during bbbj.

She provided BBBJ and DATY however she did not do DFK. Her bbbj is amazing like I said because of the way she uses her tongue and with all the slurps and the occasional DT also. She was worried I might CIM though so I guess that is off the menu. The FS was great as well with her nice moans and aggressive hip movements.

Quote Originally Posted by light016 View Post

Firstly, a little info about the place. Which newbies like me might find useful. The entrance is discrete enough. Street parking is easy I guess. At least it was when I went there. The waiting area is one big lounge room. I was the only one there but I am not sure what happens when it is busy. The room was nice with some mirrors on the wall. It was bright as well because of the light in the shower.

Now to the lady. Whisky is chinese. She is 24yo, very cute and pretty with light skin. About 160cm in height and she is slim. I haven't mastered the art of guessing the size of breasts yet but I can tell that hers were enhanced as they were a bit firm. Her outstanding feature is probably her long tongue which she uses very well during bbbj.

She provided BBBJ and DATY however she did not do DFK. Her bbbj is amazing like I said because of the way she uses her tongue and with all the slurps and the occasional DT also. She was worried I might CIM though so I guess that is off the menu. The FS was great as well with her nice moans and aggressive hip movements.
    Wise choice of shop and girl for your first time at 5*, Whisky is intoxicating !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    She was nice when I started punting. But one thing disappointed me was she didn't kiss. She said we could kiss late in the session and then we didn't kiss...

I think kissing is a standard (may need chemistry). Any other 5 star girls do DFK?

I rarely meet any 5* girl who doesn't kiss !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by billionaire View Post
    She was nice when I started punting. But one thing disappointed me was she didn't kiss. She said we could kiss late in the session and then we didn't kiss...

I think kissing is a standard (may need chemistry). Any other 5 star girls do DFK?
    BTW, if you like DFK, see Cherry, an excellent kisser !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by light016 View Post

Thanks for the review !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldnt say Whisky is intoxicating esp with no dfk..... Kinda dissapointing actually other than that her service is awesome. Billionaire if you're after dfk it is standard at Ginza as all the girls there do it, which is what i like =)
    As for which girls does dfk at 5* , Zero, Apple, Champagne, Olivia, to name a few oh and Vodka she was hectic too bad shes gone now =(
    Others offer lfk. I guess also depends if u click with them too...Your mileage may vary.

Nice review btw

Banned
    Dfk or CIM is standard in Penthouse.

I haven t been to their city shop for about a year or more and the fact the comment made by the OP that he was the only guy in the waiting room somehow wasn t a surprise to me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromm View Post

I haven t been to their city shop for about a year or more and the fact the comment made by the OP that he was the only guy in the waiting room somehow wasn t a surprise to me.
    Based on my experience at the penthouse, I don't think CIM is standard, it depends on the girls. DFK however seems to be common enough to be expected there. Some other more experienced maybe able to weigh in on this.

The only time that it was quiet when I was at City shop was if I went in early-mid afternoon, but even then more often than not there would be at at least 2-3 new customer arriving as I waited.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by billionaire View Post

My only experience with whiskey is pretty consistent with what's been stated here.

Beautiful girl, and what made the deepest impression was the bbbj. I either go soft or really hard with BJ depends on how well it's done, but with whiskey there's no trouble staying hard, and I could have easily CIM ( not that it was on the menu and I wanted to same the other "goodies" anyway to let myself finish there.).

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonkey View Post
    Based on my experience at the penthouse, I don't think CIM is standard, it depends on the girls. DFK however seems to be common enough to be expected there. Some other more experienced maybe able to weigh in on this.

The only time that it was quiet when I was at City shop was if I went in early-mid afternoon, but even then more often than not there would be at at least 2-3 new customer arriving as I waited.
    DFK and CIM are not standard at any establishment !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromm View Post

I called first and asked who were available and the bro mentioned around 4-5 names but when I got there he said only Whisky was available so I guess I was late to the party. I didn't mind since she was one of the girls I was thinking of seeing anyway. I like DFK very much and I usually try to find a WL who provides this but in this case since her other services were good I didn't mind missing out on the DFK. Overall it was a positive punt for me.

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    I wouldnt say Whisky is intoxicating esp with no dfk..... Kinda dissapointing actually other than that her service is awesome. Billionaire if you're after dfk it is standard at Ginza as all the girls there do it, which is what i like =)
    As for which girls does dfk at 5* , Zero, Apple, Champagne, Olivia, to name a few oh and Vodka she was hectic too bad shes gone now =(
    Others offer lfk. I guess also depends if u click with them too...Your mileage may vary.

Nice review btw
    Thanks bro Azz. I know Ginza girls do DFK, BBBJ, DATY, etc. But I need to book them, otherwise you cannot see any girls, all busy. I used to visit Ginza a lot. But I know some of them not good looking. So it's hard for me to book a girl I haven't seen. I still like Cassie most. Most beautiful and nice attitude and services.

BTW, Aiko and Jasmin used to work at Ginza, now working at another shop.

Just for you bro light016
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc