Thread: Ladyboy Surprise

Ladyboy Surprise

Was just at one of those inner-Sydney Chinese/Thai RnT places most of us know so well and love so much. Had pre-booked a girl after viewing pics on the internet.
    Much to my surprise, the girl turned out to be post-op mtf transexual. I'm not 100 per cent certain of this, but I'm 95 per cent sure. (I didn't want to ask, because it would be insulting if I was wrong, but all the signs were there.) In more than a decade of dedicated and regular punting on the Sydney scene, I've never encountered this before.
    Anyway, my curiousity was aroused. I figured that maybe she still thought like a man, and thus would give an interesting if not more exciting massage. Sure enough, she was very randy and quickly got her kit off at the very outset. I further imagined that the handjob would be especially expert, she having previously had a penis and all, but sad to say it was only average.
    I don't often post reviews, but I thought this experience was worth mentioning.
    Punting without a boat since 2001

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSeuss View Post
    Much to my surprise, the girl turned out to be post-op mtf transexual. I'm not 100 per cent certain of this, but I'm 95 per cent sure. (I didn't want to ask, because it would be insulting if I was wrong, but all the signs were there.)
    Just out of curiosity, what were some of the signs that suggested to you that she was a post op?

Quote Originally Posted by mask View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what were some of the signs that suggested to you that she was a post op?
    Deep voice, big hands and feet, big jaw - quite mannish face all round, really - fake boobs (very good job though), narrow backside, dry impenetrable pussy. The usual biz.
    On the contra-indication side, she was lactating. Though I imagine if any of us took enough hormones that would happen to us, too.

I further imagined that the handjob would be especially expert, she having previously had a penis and all, but sad to say it was only average.
    I don't often post reviews, but I thought this experience was worth mentioning.

Well, if she is in fact a ladyboy as you have suspected, then she/he might not have played too much with the dick when it's still there, she/he might even hated it - the very reason why she/he got rid of IT ?? Because if she/he had played with it a lot and very good at pleasuring herself/himself, she/he won't give it up right ?

Just a thought
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Deep voice, big hands and feet, big jaw - quite mannish face all round, really - fake boobs (very good job though), narrow backside, dry impenetrable pussy. The usual biz.
    On the contra-indication side, she was lactating. Though I imagine if any of us took enough hormones that would happen to us, too.
    Yep sounds like a post opp bro, the other thing i look for is an Adams apple. But then again that can be removed, i believe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now for the 64 thousand $$ question - where is the shop and who is it we should avoid???

John_Matrix
    With signs like that I would have I been out of there quick smart.

Banned
    if it is true its not the sort of surprise one should be getting, the shop should be more up front about it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Surprised you were able to get over the line

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Deep voice, big hands and feet, big jaw - quite mannish face all round, really - fake boobs, narrow backside, dry impenetrable pussy.
    Man, what a roll call of turn offs! I'm outa there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wait, lady boys can lactate? WTF. Learn something new everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by vvillie View Post
    Wait, lady boys can lactate? WTF. Learn something new everyday!
    I did consider doing a runner, but in the spirit of punting being mostly about relieving the ontological boredom, I thought why not? At least it's different.
    The only regret I have is that, as I was leaving at the end of the 60 minutes, the manager introduced me to the other women working there, and one of them was SMOKING HOT. The cutest massage girl I have seen in a long, long time (the Nepalese girl Cici in the city perhaps being the exception). I was tempted to go back for a second try right there and then, but I lacked the nerve. She's only on once a week so I will have to wait a week. Ugh. So close (one cubicle away) and yet so far.

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar
    LOL, props to you for even sticking around brah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So u sensed that she was a lady boy and their was clear signs of it and u still went through with it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've read somewhere that sometimes the vagina can dry up after child birth which would explain her lactating and as for the big hands and feet and mannish face maybe she's just naturally like that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    I did consider doing a runner, but in the spirit of punting being mostly about relieving the ontological boredom, I thought why not? At least it's different.
    The only regret I have is that, as I was leaving at the end of the 60 minutes, the manager introduced me to the other women working there, and one of them was SMOKING HOT. The cutest massage girl I have seen in a long, long time (the Nepalese girl Cici in the city perhaps being the exception). I was tempted to go back for a second try right there and then, but I lacked the nerve. She's only on once a week so I will have to wait a week. Ugh. So close (one cubicle away) and yet so far.
    Can you tell us the Hottie name ???
    Which shop is it ???