Thread: Nicky so cute and adorable

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nicky so cute and adorable

I haven't been to sakura palace for long time. I usually spend good time at 485 and 359. But I went to sakura palace this afternoon. Because I wanted somewhere different.

Had a session with Nicky from Thailand for 1 hr. I was lucky. She said just arrived in Australia last week and it was her first day today. Nicky looks so cute when smiling. She is slim girl like most of Thai girls. But she's got a nice tits, probably C cup, to grab and shaven down there.

She gave me good sexy cat bath and CBJ, I'm not a big fan of BBBJ. And both of us enjoyed final event. 1 hr has gone like lightning. I definitely come back to see her again maybe next week.

Thanks everyone for reading my first AR written in poor English.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lots of sexy girls there?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not many. Too early to see many girls.

Banned
    There is of course the star attraction in the penthouse suite, Sharena

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by super cub View Post
    I haven't been to sakura palace for long time. I usually spend good time at 485 and 359. But I went to sakura palace this afternoon. Because I wanted somewhere different.

Had a session with Nicky from Thailand for 1 hr. I was lucky. She said just arrived in Australia last week and it was her first day today. Nicky looks so cute when smiling. She is slim girl like most of Thai girls. But she's got a nice tits, probably C cup, to grab and shaven down there.

She gave me good sexy cat bath and CBJ, I'm not a big fan of BBBJ. And both of us enjoyed final event. 1 hr has gone like lightning. I definitely come back to see her again maybe next week.

Thanks everyone for reading my first AR written in poor English.
    Thanks for taking time to write this. Your English is fine buddy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks, Gucci.

I will try to write again when having next challenge.