Thread: LOTUS @ 5* City Penthouse

LOTUS @ 5* City Penthouse

What's better than a pair of E-cup boobs you ask ? The answer is a pair of all natural E-cup boobs on a genuine 20yo sweetie, a uni student !

I'm not a big boobs fanatic, but I just love them on Lotus, Lotus made me love everything about her !

Lotus is a 20yo uni student from Singapore. She has a sweet looking pretty face, made that much sweeter by her personality, a down-to-earth fun loving girl who enjoys good sex ! She is 157cm tall, with shoulder length hair, a fair smooth skin all over, not exactly the slimmest body type, but shapely with a meaty bum and of course, those 32E puppies !

Lotus greeted me with a big smile and a hearty hello, looking relieved that her first customer was nothing scary, lol ! I walked into the lounge room and she hurried over to give me a bearhug. Immediately I felt the incredible nothingness pressing on my chest, so soft and warm, my little brother stirred on cue. Lotus must have sensed my wicked intention, her eyes sparked, she giggled and reached up to plant a DFK to start the ball rolling, pressing her body on me even harder !

After a few minutes of DFK, I decided I had to unwrap my present. As soon as those puppies were released from the restraint of her bra, I gasped at the sight of them and remarked : " Wow ! Must be a full D you've got there ! " Judging by her narrow 32cm body frame.

She looked a little offended and said,

Lotus : " Tsk, it's E-cups !!!"
    Wilisno : " Oh ! Really ? My bad ... you mean Asian bra size ? "
    Lotus : " No !!! It's Australian bra size !"

She then showed me the inside of her bra where the size label was, it's E ! She then grab my right hand and placed it over her left boob and said,

Lotus : " See ? Your hand can't even cover it, it's an E ! "
    Wilisno : " True ! My finger tips can't even reach the base, haha !"

To show her how much I appreciated her E-cups in case she thought otherwise, I immediately grabbed both handfuls of them and started fondling and sucking on them, gently pushing her to lie on the bed. After savouring a mouthful of delicious E-cups with pink strawberry icing on top, I moved down south and couldn't wait to explore more of Lotus. It's a bit unusual for me, but I think I was getting a bit too excited by then, I must have pulled on her panty a bit too hard, I heard the seam break, I broke her panty ! Before I could apologize, she said : " Don't worry, it's a bit too tight, not your fault ! "

Seeing that her pink bit was glittering with moisture already, I couldn't wait but to dive into it straight away, only to be stopped by the shy Lotus,

Lotus : " No ... I haven't had a shower all day ... "

So we went to the shower together. She cleaned me up pretty good, but I said what a waste if you don't make use of your assets during the shower play ! So I showed her how to do a standing bodyslide in the shower with her magnificent boobs. She went one better when the bodyslide went downward, I just found my little brother disappear in her mouth ! Her BBBJ was soft, just the way I liked it, but I decided we should move to the bed now, time was running out !

Once in bed, she climbed on me and pressed her whole body weight on me while she DFK me with passion. While enjoying her DFK, the sensation of her soft jelly boobs on my chest just couldn't be ignored, I was getting a raging hard-on by then, so I asked her,

Wilisno : " You do Spanish ? "
    Lotus : " What's that ? "
    Wilisno : " Tits fuck ! "
    Lotus : " Haha, no, haven't tried before ... why don't we try ? " Giggling !

So we tried, since we're both not experts on this, and no oil used, although I must say the sensation was quite exotic, sliding between a pair of white and super soft meaty masses, we decided it didn't do much for us. So I left her lying on her back as I lapped my way down south, she started moaning already at the licking. When I licked past her fur, ( she was still untouched with natural turf ), she shuddered at the licking on the outside of her little pussy. I worked my way patiently around the perimeter to build up her expectation, then I gave a little nudge on her clit, she sucked in a bit of air at that. Then I parted her tiny lips with my fingers and licked on her inner lips, she was moaning out loud by then. As I increased the pressure on the assault from the crevice to the clit, on top of the wriggling of her body, she was making this moaning noise just like a Japanese AV star, instead of yelling at each stroke of the assault, she would cry out long wailing sound which served as a huge turn-on for me, and before long, I could be drowned by the overflow of her thick juice if I didn't move away !

I was going to ask for more BBBJ, but before I said it, she just wanted me to start the main event for she couldn't wait any longer ! So on with the dom, her eyes just lit up with delight at the penetration, then they just shut as the piston motion started in missionary. The sight of the waves of her boobs corresponding to the pumping action and the constant wailing served as a super high octane fuel for me, I worked extra hard, and every now and then she would arched her back trying to sit up, reached forward and grabbed my waist, then every time when she tightened her grip on my waist and dug her fingernails in my back, three times during the process, she suddenly turned absolutely quiet and kicked her legs straight and became stiffened for 5-10 seconds, then softened and resumed where she left off and started all over again ! But when I came, I gave it all to her, and was exhausted !

After we rested, she gave me some massage. She's excited what lays ahead, but she said because of study, and she's really exhausted for cumming hard, so she might not be able to work that much, so better catch her while you can !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Thanks Bro Wil

Your Good Night Present
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Thanks Bro Wil

Your Good Night Present
    Oh no ! Haha ! No more sleep for me tonight !

Check out how small her hands look on her boobs !

Those are the best lines you have ever written brother Wil, I wish they were written by me............haha, are you teasing me or something ??

I need to seriously save some money now !!

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

ps. one more thing, how would you compare Lotus' 32 E Cups to Milo's 36 EE ??

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ps. one more thing, how would you compare Lotus' 32 E Cups to Milo's 36 EE ??

[/QUOTE]

It looks like a dream come true for u bro Ahlungor, first OZ Michelle and now Lotus.

Looking forward to your report after your inspection, see if Lotus matches up with Milo's Mt Everest ( which I unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting).

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    What's better than a pair of E-cup boobs you ask ? The answer is a pair of all natural E-cup boobs on a genuine 20yo sweetie, a uni student !

I'm not a big boobs fanatic, but I just love them on Lotus, Lotus made me love everything about her !

Lotus is a 20yo uni student from Singapore. She has a sweet looking pretty face, made that much sweeter by her personality, a down-to-earth fun loving girl who enjoys good sex ! She is 157cm tall, with shoulder length hair, a fair smooth skin all over, not exactly the slimmest body type, but shapely with a meaty bum and of course, those 32E puppies !

Lotus greeted me with a big smile and a hearty hello, looking relieved that her first customer was nothing scary, lol ! I walked into the lounge room and she hurried over to give me a bearhug. Immediately I felt the incredible nothingness pressing on my chest, so soft and warm, my little brother stirred on cue. Lotus must have sensed my wicked intention, her eyes sparked, she giggled and reached up to plant a DFK to start the ball rolling, pressing her body on me even harder !

After a few minutes of DFK, I decided I had to unwrap my present. As soon as those puppies were released from the restraint of her bra, I gasped at the sight of them and remarked : " Wow ! Must be a full D you've got there ! " Judging by her narrow 32cm body frame.

She looked a little offended and said,

Lotus : " Tsk, it's E-cups !!!"
    Wilisno : " Oh ! Really ? My bad ... you mean Asian bra size ? "
    Lotus : " No !!! It's Australian bra size !"

She then showed me the inside of her bra where the size label was, it's E ! She then grab my right hand and placed it over her left boob and said,

Lotus : " See ? Your hand can't even cover it, it's an E ! "
    Wilisno : " True ! My finger tips can't even reach the base, haha !"

To show her how much I appreciated her E-cups in case she thought otherwise, I immediately grabbed both handfuls of them and started fondling and sucking on them, gently pushing her to lie on the bed. After savouring a mouthful of delicious E-cups with pink strawberry icing on top, I moved down south and couldn't wait to explore more of Lotus. It's a bit unusual for me, but I think I was getting a bit too excited by then, I must have pulled on her panty a bit too hard, I heard the seam break, I broke her panty ! Before I could apologize, she said : " Don't worry, it's a bit too tight, not your fault ! "

Seeing that her pink bit was glittering with moisture already, I couldn't wait but to dive into it straight away, only to be stopped by the shy Lotus,

Lotus : " No ... I haven't had a shower all day ... "

So we went to the shower together. She cleaned me up pretty good, but I said what a waste if you don't make use of your assets during the shower play ! So I showed her how to do a standing bodyslide in the shower with her magnificent boobs. She went one better when the bodyslide went downward, I just found my little brother disappear in her mouth ! Her BBBJ was soft, just the way I liked it, but I decided we should move to the bed now, time was running out !

Once in bed, she climbed on me and pressed her whole body weight on me while she DFK me with passion. While enjoying her DFK, the sensation of her soft jelly boobs on my chest just couldn't be ignored, I was getting a raging hard-on by then, so I asked her,

So we tried, since we're both not experts on this, and no oil used, although I must say the sensation was quite exotic, sliding between a pair of white and super soft meaty masses, we decided it didn't do much for us. So I left her lying on her back as I lapped my way down south, she started moaning already at the licking. When I licked past her fur, ( she was still untouched with natural turf ), she shuddered at the licking on the outside of her little pussy. I worked my way patiently around the perimeter to build up her expectation, then I gave a little nudge on her clit, she sucked in a bit of air at that. Then I parted her tiny lips with my fingers and licked on her inner lips, she was moaning out loud by then. As I increased the pressure on the assault from the crevice to the clit, on top of the wriggling of her body, she was making this moaning noise just like a Japanese AV star, instead of yelling at each stroke of the assault, she would cry out long wailing sound which served as a huge turn-on for me, and before long, I could be drowned by the overflow of her thick juice if I didn't move away !

I was going to ask for more BBBJ, but before I said it, she just wanted me to start the main event for she couldn't wait any longer ! So on with the dom, her eyes just lit up with delight at the penetration, then they just shut as the piston motion started in missionary. The sight of the waves of her boobs corresponding to the pumping action and the constant wailing served as a super high octane fuel for me, I worked extra hard, and every now and then she would arched her back trying to sit up, reached forward and grabbed my waist, then every time when she tightened her grip on my waist and dug her fingernails in my back, three times during the process, she suddenly turned absolutely quiet and kicked her legs straight and became stiffened for 5-10 seconds, then softened and resumed where she left off and started all over again ! But when I came, I gave it all to her, and was exhausted !

After we rested, she gave me some massage. She's excited what lays ahead, but she said because of study, and she's really exhausted for cumming hard, so she might not be able to work that much, so better catch her while you can !
    excellent i will now i have to see her sometime this week

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know if Milo is still working at 5 star?

Quote Originally Posted by kobe7 View Post
    Does anyone know if Milo is still working at 5 star?
    Milo is not working anywhere for now !

Chinese LOTUS @ Penthouse

5* Service

Loving Monday 12pm... late

All Welcome

Booking 0488 857 827 ( 04888 5star )
    Got to wait till Monday again ?!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank goodness
    Someone to fill the void since Milo and Candy from BlueMoon.
    Milo & Lotus double?

P.s. How much are incall vs. outcall vs. penthouse for Lotus??

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nice review.bro wil. Who got a bigger and better looking asses honey or lotus

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Nice review.bro wil. Who got a bigger and better looking asses honey or lotus
    Not many girls can beat Honey on the ass department ! . Lotus is not one of them ! Lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Not many girls can beat Honey on the ass department ! . Lotus is not one of them ! Lol
    Thanks bro wil. Honey ass does look very nice and meaty. Just have to find the right time to see her
    I love big ass especially on Asian girl!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    oh woah, great review.
    can't wait to meet her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi 5*, is Lotus working on Thu night? Incall, penthouse or can do outcall?

Quote Originally Posted by BOOBmeBOOB View Post
    Hi 5*, is Lotus working on Thu night? Incall, penthouse or can do outcall?
    Hi bro

Lotus starts Friday after 12pm... late

Thursday night is for Shopping lol

But will ask her in just for you if you can book for 2 hrs
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Chinese LOTUS @ Penthouse

5* Service

Natural 34 E

Loving Mon / Fri. 11am... late

All Welcome

Booking 0488 857 827 ( 04888 5star )
    Lotus is another example of a complete package, not just big tits only with no other attractions !

Chinese LOTUS

5* Service

Natural 34 E

Loving today After 5pm... late

All Welcome

Booking 9368 7788
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All