Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Club Grand Hit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by devilangel View Post
    Now you're making things up again. I never said I hate Ginza.

I like Ginza and in fact, I said Ginza is a top J girl shop in Sydney in my previos post.

All they need is proper bed sheets and prettier girls that's really size 6.

You should stop imagining everything is an attack on you or your favoirite shop.

Also be very careful because you're showing all signs of depression. First there was denial, then anger and followed bargaining. Typical stages of any form of depression.

I strongly suggest you seek professional help and have yourself checked out, among other things.

But we both "know" you won't.

By the way, don't drag the Ginza girls into the "discussion" when you can't come up with any valid points. It just seems unresponsible, unethical and I am sure they would appreciate not to be named in such a healthy "discussion".
    I don't think your a current Ginza customer so when you start talking specifics about who is ugly and when you saw them come back to me. You talk big but can't even do 1 ar about this apparent 1 girl you've seen.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    I don't think your a current Ginza customer so when you start talking specifics about who is ugly and when you saw them come back to me. You talk big but can't even do 1 ar about this apparent 1 girl you've seen.
    That's all you have left? After all the false accusations and now asking me to come back to you when I can name a girl from the roster page? It seems you do have trouble reading whole paragraphs as well as incoherent in logic.

This also seems to be the acceptance stage. Please seek professional help on possible depression symptoms. Though I don't believe they have medicines for little man syndrome. It's uncurable like idiocy, which ironically is the prime reason for the little man syndrome that you're suffering.

PS. "your" instead of you're? Really? That's not the first time I've carefully corrected you.

At least learn to use proper grammar before you want to randomly pick on someone so they will treat you seriously. Otherwise it's just like a bad joke.

Banned
    D.A you should know better than to pick on those less fortunate than you.
    Take it easy on these guys man, it's obvious what's going on here and your points have been proven over and over again.

That's all you have left? After all the false accusations and now asking me to come back to you when I can name a girl from the roster page? It seems you do have trouble reading whole paragraphs as well as incoherent in logic.

This also seems to be the acceptance stage. Please seek professional help on possible depression symptoms. Though I don't believe they have medicines for little man syndrome. It's uncurable like idiocy, which ironically is the prime reason for the little man syndrome that you're suffering.

PS. "your" instead of you're? Really? That's not the first time I've carefully corrected you.

At least learn to use proper grammar before you want to randomly pick on someone so they will treat you seriously. Otherwise it's just like a bad joke.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 20cm View Post
    D.A you should know better than to pick on those less fortunate than you.
    Take it easy on these guys man, it's obvious what's going on here and your points have been proven over and over again.
    20cm,

Fair enough. I wil stop now.

Take it easy Gucci.

20cm,

Fair enough. I wil stop now.

Take it easy Gucci.
    You haven't proven anything and you won't stop. I've been taking easy from the beginning. Im glad you and 20 ate friends you guys are pretty much the same....big talk with no specifics and no AR's, just vague insights on things you probably just copy and paste.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Gucci2012;463043]Thanks for the offer bro devil but I experienced enough Japanese pussyand companionship in the last 3years then you would have access to in 10 life times.

Ever so humble Gucci.

[QUOTE=20cm;463433]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Thanks for the offer bro devil but I experienced enough Japanese pussyand companionship in the last 3years then you would have access to in 10 life times.

Ever so humble Gucci.
    When you start doing AR's about real punts you can be humble as well.

R.I.P 20cm I'm still here laughing and dancing like said I would but we both knew I'd still be here and you'd eventually be defeated and banned. Don't get up stay down. Know your place. Sweet dreams.

Do you want to see club grand hit product without going inside??? There must be no down stairs private ventilated smoking area, the girls and customers have to smoke outside.

The 2 I saw looked ok, nice hair and make up, but a little chubby. Big Asian bouncer outside.

My experiences at grand hit

I went to Club Grand Hit back in 2011 after been recommended by a big boobed Chinese female friend who grew up in Japan, and she actually went there for "business" talks.

I don't think there are any restrictions to get in, you don't need to speak japanese. The manager back then was a Chinese dude named Patrick. We had 4 blokes and paid around $2000 with 4-5 girls. Which is reasonable compared to paying $1000 for 2 Chinese/HK girls at Sugar and $1200 for 3 Korean girls at W room. We didn't even finish our bottle of whiskey so they kept it for us and my friend went back there another day to finish it.

You are allowed to take photos here. I picked a busty hostess called Reina, but when she was absent I had Yukari as a fill in. I got 2 numbers and took a few selfies. Also coped a few leg feels and boob squeezes but can't reach nipple since their evening gowns are too tight. They later sms'ed me to go back again but I got the feeling they won't gonna sleep with you unless you tip a few hundred.

Looks wise you can get a rough idea looking at their website which contain all hostess photos without face. When you first walk in and see 20-30 hot japanese girls in low cut evening gowns you can be quite blown away, but upon closer look makeups play a big part. I've seen some of them going clubbing together and looked pretty average without heels nor evening dresses. The makeup style of my hostess was similar to Momoka from Ginza: tanned and heavy lashes. I actually joked with Momoka that she should get a job there as a hostess but she said she doesn't want night jobs to avoid suspicion from her landlord.

Anyway just my 2 cents. Was actually looking for random keyword searches but came across this thread and thought I'd contribute.

Well this place is officially open to non Japanese now. Don't if the owners had a change of heart about types of guests allowed entry or the liquor restrictions in the c.b.d have affected their trade but now everyone is welcome...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I was invited there by Maki/Iku and Nice Impact when they worked there. I declined being a lonely westerner amongst the Tokyo boys.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234