Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Grand Hit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Club Grand Hit

http://clubgrandhit.com.au/index.html

Anyone been here? Checkout the cast section of all the jgirls. Its on Castlereagh St.

High rollers???

Banned
    Review 2012

http://www.yelp.com.au/biz/club-grand-hit-sydnea
    "'Super exclusive Japanese hostess club experience - as in entry only permitted if you are Japanese or with Japanese - just like in Japan so its very authentic in that sense."

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Hostess bars are a rip off! better off going to a brothel!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Funny! Iku from TMC who became Maki at Ginza/TC also worked there as did Nice Impact, one of my all time favourites from TMC!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Funny! Iku from TMC who became Maki at Ginza/TC also worked there as did Nice Impact, one of my all time favourites from TMC!
    Soooooo is this where yamada has set up? lololol

You can't miss their transport van, its got puctures jav babes all over it.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    I am interested and found this article;

How would you get into a hostess club? To gain entrance to one of these places as a foreigner is a little harder. Here are the ways you might gain entrance:

-Your Japanese is extremely proficient
    -You are with a Japanese friend
    -You know the owner
    -You know a host
    -You have a friend who has been before
    -You have a friend who extremely proficient at Japanese
    -You have a talking dog, which is extremely proficient in Japanese

Once in you may be given the option to chose a girl or take any girl. Choosing a girl will generally be more expensive. I wouldn’t really know which option to recommend. Then once in you may be given a choice to sit at the front or in the back room. The back room is more expensive – about 5 to 7, thousand yen an hour. (Prices will varying depending on club and location.) In the front room it will be about 3000 an hour.

Sometimes you may be able to drink for free! Nomihodai style. This depends on the per hour charge. You can drink for free but your host cannot every drink you buy for her or him (there are male hosts too) will be extremely expensive. The host will pour your drinks and cht to you and in theory that is all. You may wonder what’s all this backroom business then? Well the backroom tends to be a little more private.
    All the hostess business comes from the Geisha tradition. Geisha were not prostitutes – rather they were entertainers. Though if they did like a client – then eventually they may sleep with him. Hostess exist in this similar limbo. I know a Canadian girl who lived in Toyko with her boyfriend. She supported them both by working as a hostess. All she did was pour drinks – she didn’t even speak much Japanese. Instead men, usually elderly important business types, would come and have her pour drinks an she would be bought champagne (which she often disposed of by pouring into a near by plant pot). Nothing untoward ever happened.

Most hostess clubs have strict rules – about fraternizing with clientele but the boundaries are fuzzy. A male friend who attended some of the local hosting clubs went to the backroom area. Basically this was all kissing and heavy petting. If you frequent hostess clubs often you may eventually get a hostess that deals with you. I imagine most of these long term relationships do end in sex. Hostess clubs fill their own particular Japanese niche. There are faster ways to have sex in Japan – prostitution seems to be legal here or at least restrictions are not enforced.

I can sort of see how many J girls could have transitioned from here to Tmc and Ginza.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by black knight View Post

I can sort of see how many J girls could have transitioned from here to Tmc and Ginza.
    It was the other way. They transitioned to this club from TMC. They invited me and said that it would be no problem as I knew them. One told me that she was expected to go to dinner with clients for free and when she was working it was for about $17 an hour. It didn't seem to me that there was anything other than hand holding etc. maybe there was.

If you wanted sex with a Japanese girl this would be a very unlikely way to go.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I guess I just have a very primitive approach to sex.
    I can't see the point of spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on endless chatting, flirting and drinking with a girl in the hope that eventually I might get a fuck.
    If we are not fucking, sucking, licking etc within 10 minutes of meeting a girl I lose interest.
    Punting just seems like a much better option than hostess bars to me.

There may be some cultural differences here between the western and eastern cultures in terms of brothels and "clubbing" here.

I suppose it's easier if you understand the situation of Japanese Geisha then you can see the point. First of all, there are a big range of price different from the bottom to the very top elite.

Secondly, a Geisha is Not a prostitute or sex worker, they are "entertainers" they can sing and dance and play instruments (and not the magic flute if that's what you are thinking!) they are hired to perform in high class restaurant or elite private clubs for businessmen and politicians as expensive and classy entertainers , they are usually not the sexual subjects. However, in addition to the Geisha entertainment, there may be other club girls also in attendances and these are WLs and your sexual desires can be fulfilled just a matter of money.

There are non Geisha clubs too and people go there to meet higher class club girls to drink after works, again, it's expensive and the girls are at a higher quality.

Once again, Japanese businessmen primarily go there for the company and for those with deep pockets, sure, a hotel fuck to follow can be just standard play.

Then you have the cheaper karaoke bar, bath house, straight brothels etc. and this is more for direct sex! And in brother rooter's case, these are your kind of shops where within 10 min, your cock will be inside a mouth, a pussy or whatever pleases you...... lol

Back 30-40 years in Hong Kong when the sauna/massage, one floor one and karaoke sex were not as flooded as they are now, prostitution is not as open and easy and with so much varieties as they are today! We must thank the thousands of Chinese sex workers who flooded the HK market and provided so much pleasures !!

But still there are exclusive clubs for businessmen to entertain and actually conducting billion dollars business deals, that's the Asian culture to conduct business transactions or entertain corrupted officials - and the club girls may or may not be a WL - once again depending on price on offer !!

Just my two cents,

I think I can almost write a book on that but it's Sunday morning, got to go!

May be brother Wil and Travelmate can give more lights to the topic

Cheers

Banned
    You have to remember also, that most of the business in the high dollar places is corporate money. It's less common for a guy to go to one of these places himself, or with a mate (though not unheard of!). In Korea and Japan, hostess bars of membership bars come in a range of prices and the cheaper ones are basically the same as the Gogo bars in thailand. The premium places are very exclusive though. Due to the fairly strict Confucian rules governing formal conversation, business meetings are pretty much just lectures; if you're the senior person then you do all the talking and everyone else just listens and agrees. The real communication happens after work at "office dinners". If you work in a big company, attendance is compulsory, at least 2 nights a week or more. These dinners often have 3 rounds; first at a pub/restaurant, then at a karaoke, and thirdly the senior management or company guests will go to the hostess bars. The company picks up the tab.

Same story with higher end negotiations. It's hard to put a price on creating the right atmosphere for business, and premium hostess bars know how to do it. It's just one of the perks of being in a corporate job, like flying business class, staying 5 star, expensive meals on your business visa, taxi limo etc... Most of these you wouldn't pay out of your own pocket, but if it's a perk of the job, why not?

For sex theres plenty of other options too, and there's options for company. I love the barber shop handjob places that also give you a shave in Korea, coffee delivery girls, coffee shops where you get to look up girls skirts, blowjob bars, cuddle clubs, image clubs etc...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    xxxxxxxxxx

So in the bigger scheme of things if you want the company of a young Japanese girl in the cbd who you can sit and talk with in luxurious surroundings who does dfk and bbbj and is alot cheaper than Club Grand Hit there is really only option....Ginza!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    So in the bigger scheme of things if you want the company of a young Japanese girl in the cbd who you can sit and talk with in luxurious surroundings who does dfk and bbbj and is alot cheaper than Club Grand Hit there is really only option....Ginza!!!!!
    You know Gucci... I think you just hit the nail on the head.
    This hostess club stuff really sounds like it would be a very expensive prick tease. . Thats if I was hoping to have sex.
    well at least for me.

Banned
    You guys are totally missing the point. It's not a venue for sex. Kinda like saying "geeeez, don't know why I bother going to the hairdresser. She smiled at me and everything, took my money and flirted with me. But I never got to fuck her in the ass or cum on her face"

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    You guys are totally missing the point. It's not a venue for sex. Kinda like saying "geeeez, don't know why I bother going to the hairdresser. She smiled at me and everything, took my money and flirted with me. But I never got to fuck her in the ass or cum on her face"
    I think you missed my point? if you want to go and and chat with a young j girl there is a cheaper option that has more extras if you so choose to partake in such extras. Its not unheard of for men to go to brothels just to "talk" with girls.

Banned
    Like taking a condom into a massage shop?

Banned
    I think you missed my point? if you want to go and and chat with a young j girl there is a cheaper option that has more extras if you so choose to partake in such extras. Its not unheard of for men to go to brothels just to "talk" with girls.
    Yeah that'd be fine, and maybe you'd take the same girl who says "you can fuck me in the ass for an extra $50" to meet your mum, or involve her as the third part to a critical business deal that might make or break your company too ;-)

I don't think 'club grand hit' is in the high end of hostess clubs, but I've been to some of the high end hostess clubs in korea and japan, and it's a whole other class of girl. These are girls with education, background, connections, sense, diplomacy. If you're going to say "yeah, you could go to a fuck shop and talk at a lesser rate", you might as well say "yeah, you could go to a butcher for a lot less than a doctor. They have the same kind of skills" ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    Yeah that'd be fine, and maybe you'd take the same girl who says "you can fuck me in the ass for an extra $50" to meet your mum, or involve her as the third part to a critical business deal that might make or break your company too ;-)

I don't think 'club grand hit' is in the high end of hostess clubs, but I've been to some of the high end hostess clubs in korea and japan, and it's a whole other class of girl. These are girls with education, background, connections, sense, diplomacy. If you're going to say "yeah, you could go to a fuck shop and talk at a lesser rate", you might as well say "yeah, you could go to a butcher for a lot less than a doctor. They have the same kind of skills" ;-)
    So your perception of shop girls is that they are illiterate and uncultured and like getting anal for $50? Sounds like a hateful view of wl's.

Banned
    So your perception of shop girls is that they are illiterate and uncultured and like getting anal for $50? Sounds like a hateful view of wl's.
    Typical do gooder!
    Always trying to make issues when theres none there.
    Gucci do you also vote Greens?

Quote Originally Posted by 20cm View Post
    Typical do gooder!
    Always trying to make issues when theres none there.
    Gucci do you also vote Greens?
    Lolololol those are his own words. I'm not eligible to vote. If you share the same view that wl's are illiterate and uncultured and will do anal for $50 start a thread. Then start another thread that details all your former banned usernames and your obsession with Ahlungor?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast