Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Club Grand Hit

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    I think you missed my point? if you want to go and and chat with a young j girl there is a cheaper option that has more extras if you so choose to partake in such extras. Its not unheard of for men to go to brothels just to "talk" with girls.
    Totally agreed with brother Gucci on that. Lots of time people visit brothels and massage shops is for the company with a WL or ML that you like , sure, the sex, the massage and the HE are important, but majority of the times are actually spent on communicating = talking.

For all those rich punters who take the overnight option, how many times can you fuck ?? in the end, when all the animal lust are satisfied , don't they all ending up talking or felt asleep in each others arms ?

As for a massage shop, I know for a fact that lots of brothers would spend a whole day or half a day in the shop, he may see one ml for three or four hours, or see one girl for an hour, have a break, chat to the Mamasan , go out for some lunch or go out to buy some food for the girls , back again. Have a chat with the other girls, and when he is in the mood again, see the same girl for more session or try a different girl!

Don't think he even cum in every session but will pay the tips never the less, some punter may just like to watch and touch and talk!!

BTW, those are true stories but ain't me, as I don't have the time nor the money and I certainly won't just talk for sure!

Just my two cents.

Cheers

Banned
    Lolololol those are his own words. I'm not eligible to vote. If you share the same view that wl's are illiterate and uncultured and will do anal for $50 start a thread. Then start another thread that details all your former banned usernames and your obsession with Ahlungor?
    Maybe you should start a thread on womens lib

Banned
    So your perception of shop girls is that they are illiterate and uncultured and like getting anal for $50? Sounds like a hateful view of wl's.
    Those are your views and your words!
    Don't blame others for your actions.
    And you not being able to vote is a blessing!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20cm View Post
    Don't blame others for your actions.
    This from the guy who blames Ahlungor for everything wrong with the forum and the massage world in general.

Banned
    This from the guy who blames Ahlungor for everything wrong with the forum and the massage world in general.
    You have missed the point yesterday, you missed the point today and I am sure you will miss the point tomorrow.
    You should be used to missing the point by now, if not then get used to it as it seems to be a way of life for you.

You have missed the point yesterday, you missed the point today and I am sure you will miss the point tomorrow.
    You should be used to missing the point by now, if not then get used to it as it seems to be a way of life for you.
    This from the guy who gets banned 20 times a year because he misses point about forum etiquette. The difference between me and you is I can do this dance all day and all year I doubt you have the same luxury, you'll be banned soon and I'll still be here laughing at you.

Banned
    Yes you can laugh and dance all you want.
    That's what clowns do best.
    At least now you have learnt your place in this world.

This from the guy who gets banned 20 times a year because he misses point about forum etiquette. The difference between me and you is I can do this dance all day and all year I doubt you have the same luxury, you'll be banned soon and I'll still be here laughing at you.

Banned
    So your perception of shop girls is that they are illiterate and uncultured and like getting anal for $50? Sounds like a hateful view of wl's.
    Let's not go putting words into my mouth there eh?

I'm respectful of all ladies, but this topic has raised the question of "why pay a lot of money to talk to a girl when you could pay less money to talk to a different girl?" And in that sense we can have a sensible conversation about it and do some comparisons. It's just as valid a question as asking "why pay $1200 an hour for sex with a private girl when you could go to 269 Canterbury and get the same thing for $100?"

Clearly there are some differences. I've met some lovely mls and wls, but my experience of visiting massage parlours that offer extras and the lower price range of FS shops ($150/hour) has been that the girls generally are not highly fluent speakers of English. I never said they were illiterate. What I am saying, is that they generally don't have a world class education. Some are studying, some have degrees. Not many have multiple degrees from world class schools or are fluent in 3 or 4 languages. Not many have model appearances. Same story with their family background etc.

In a first class hostess club this is what you're paying for.

98% of threads here are asking questions like "does she swallow? Will she suck me off without a condom? Does she charge extra to take it up the ass? Can I cum on her face?"

I haven't seen many threads (though there have been some)saying "is she nice to talk to? How's her understanding of japanese business practices? What was her major?"

Yes you can laugh and dance all you want.
    That's what clowns do best.
    At least now you have learnt your place in this world.
    This from the guy who never learns his place and re-registers 20times a year for making the same mistakes over and over again. Its sad and funny at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    Let's not go putting words into my mouth eh?

I'm respectful of all ladies, but this topic has raised the question of "why pay a lot of money to talk to a girl when you could pay less money to talk to a different girl?" And in that sense we can have a sensible conversation about it and do some comparisons. It's just as valid a question as asking "why pay $1200 an hour for sex with a private girl when you could go to 269 Canterbury and get the same thing for $100?"

Clearly there are some differences. I've met some lovely mls and wls, but my experience of visiting massage parlours that offer extras and the lower price range of FS shops ($150/hour) has been that the girls generally are not highly fluent speakers of English. I never said they were illiterate. What I am saying, is that they generally don't have a world class education. Some are studying, some have degrees. Not many have multiple degrees from world class schools or are fluent in 3 or 4 languages. Not many have model appearances. Same story with their family background etc.

In a first class hostess club this is what you're paying for.

98% of threads here are asking questions like "does she swallow? Will she suck me off without a condom? Does she charge extra to take it up the ass? Can I cum on her face?"

I haven't seen many threads (though there have been some)saying "is she nice to talk to? How's her understanding of japanese business practices? What was her major?"
    My apologies but that's just the vibe I got from your posts. I think you'll find there are quite a few shop girls that are highly educated and very cultured.

Banned
    Don't think too much Gucci.

Banned
    My apologies but that's just the vibe I got from your posts. I think you'll find there are quite a few shop girls that are highly educated and very cultured.
    Sorry if i came across the wrong way. I've met a few girls like that, but not many! Those that are really smart, educated and have a good family background/connections don't stay in this industry long. Its the same story with the girls in the hostess clubs; most will go on to live a more normal life, have a career or become a wife to a successful lucky guy. The ones that do it long term often end up in that position because they have no other attractive prospects.

I guess it's no different from any other job in that sense!

Sorry if i came across the wrong way. I've met a few girls like that, but not many! Those that are really smart, educated and have a good family background/connections don't stay in this industry long. Its the same story with the girls in the hostess clubs; most will go on to live a more normal life, have a career or become a wife to a successful lucky guy. The ones that do it long term often end up in that position because they have no other attractive prospects.

I guess it's no different from any other job in that sense!
    Milo from 5 Star is really a smart cookie,

Mena from Snow Lotus and 7 Lotus

And the old Mia from 501 Newtown who has an accounting degree, to name just a few

Cheers

ps. and someone I have never met, but had a bit of chit chat in this forum - sister Isis ex Kyoto - I'm sure a few brothers will agree that she can carry herself very well outside the shop for sure. right ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ... Kinda like saying "geeeez, don't know why I bother going to the hairdresser. She smiled at me and everything, took my money and flirted with me. But I never got to fuck her in the ass or cum on her face"
    I can't resist. Exactly that did happen to me, and still is. So guys, it is possible. But no names, no pack drill!
    Posting since 19 May 2008

Don't think too much Gucci.
    This from the guy who doesn't think at all.

Banned
    This from the guy who doesn't think at all.
    Just keep dancing and laughing.
    If you're happy, i'm happy!

Just keep dancing and laughing.
    If you're happy, i'm happy!

This from the guy....ok you got me, I have no reply for that post, its not an attack, its not a taunt...checkmate you win.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been taken to GrandHit by a Japanese collegue a few times.

Yes you do need a Japanese friend to take you in and Yes some of the girls are absolute stunners that you will not find in ANY FS shop (including Ginza club) but most of them cannot speak english and that really limits down your options.

If you don't have a girl of your preference (from a previous visit), then a random girl is sent to sit beside you at your table.

They will do the whole intro and mix your drinks for you and hand you the drinks with two hands etc the whole lot. Pure Japanese GFE.

The girls rotate around tables and if you like the girl then you can ask her to stay, though it will be extra charge to your final bill.

When they're being rotated around and they really like you then they will leave you a personalised name card, generaly saying how glad they are to have met you and look forward to your next visit etc etc. Some of them would leave their personal number on the card too.

The most fun part is that the girls are trained to follow you to the male toilet entrance!! When you come out of the toilet, you will be greeted with the warmest smile and they will hand you a towl with two hands ofcourse and the all famous Japanese courtesy bow.

All in all it's basically just pure chatting and would set you back about $500 each visit for about 3 hours including drinks. You can buy a bottle of wine or sake and leave it there under your name for next visit.

Quote Originally Posted by devilangel View Post
    I've been taken to GrandHit by a Japanese collegue a few times.

Yes you do need a Japanese friend to take you in and Yes some of the girls are absolute stunners that you will not find in ANY FS shop (including Ginza club) but most of them cannot speak english and that really limits down your options.
    Well this is #awkward because bro max impact has named 2 FS shop girls one of whom did work for Ginza as working at Club Grand Hit. I don't see bro Max as being a liar.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well this is #awkward because bro max impact has named 2 FS shop girls one of whom did work for Ginza as working at Club Grand Hit. I don't see bro Max as being a liar.
    Well this is akward (minus the #) because obviously bro Max is not lying. One can safely assume it would
    mean the girl did not do well at a pure chatting gentlemen's club and would result in FS. Not that there's anything wrong with working at FS because they pay the girls pennies at Grand Hit or Crescent.

I have visited 1 girl at Ginza that worked in Grand Hit or Crescent. She complained about how little money she makes there. $17/h.

Not to be mean but I would not let her sit beside me at Grand Hit as I paid premium and would/should expect more than average looks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast