Thread: April - Oasis Surry Hills

Junior Member(有D料到)

April - Oasis Surry Hills

Treated myself to a session at Oasis in Surry Hills last Sunday afternoon.

Having done my domestic chores for the weekend by 11.30am (food shopping, dropping shirts off for ironing etc) I thought I deserved a reward for being so organised.

Arrived at the shop at about 12.15pm having scored a great park. The sun was shining and I was looking forward to a relaxing session.

Mamasan asks me if I have been here before, which I confess I have. In to the first room on the left to wait for the girl.

Knock knock and April arrives. She is v petit. About 5ft 4, slim and wearing a nice tight short skirt and a leopard print bra. Face was passable (maybe a 6/10) - not as good as others I have had form this shop. As I hadn't seen April before I decide to go with her without seeing the rest of the lineup. $60 for 30 mins.

She trots off to get me a towel for a shower. The only bummer about this place is that you have to venture up the hallway to use the shower and when I went in, the other shower had another dude in there. Was still private because there is a separate shower cubicle but had to wait for the other guy to leave before I ventured back to the room.

Having showered and dried off, it's down to business. April immediately drops the kit to reveal one of the best asses I've had the pleasure of groping. It's tiny, yet perfectly formed. She isn't packing much in the boobs dept (sorry Ahlungor) but I'm generally pleased with what I see.

Face down first and she's oiling me up with great enthusiasm. Good massage skills - mostly long strokes up the legs and thighs, over the back and to the neck and shoulders. Lots of body contact as she climbs all over me. The mirror next to the table comes in handy for a perve at her body as I relax and enjoy the rub.

Eventually I decide to step things up a bit and start stroking her thigh and ass. Although it's a bit tricky for me lying face down, she responds favourably with gentle moans and thrusts against my back. I eventually manage to snake my hand and arm down her torso and in between her legs. She is shaven and appears to be enjoying the attention I am giving her. Things continue to hot up with her sliding up and down my back, cat bath along my sides and plenty of attention to my balls and ass. At one point she gently spreads my cheeks and starts blowing air on my balls and ass. Quite a nice sensation actually.

Eventually I decide it's time for a change of view and flip myself over. She's straight on top of me with more cat bath and plenty of fondling.

More oil on my cock and she's giving it a great stroke - not too fast and really nice technique. Then she slips my cock between her ass cheeks and holds it there with here free hand. As she starts thrusting it feels like I'm fucking her!! With her other hand she grabs my hand and puts in on her tits - I can take a hint so I start working her tits with both hands as she continues to straddle me. It's getting really hot now, so I ask if she does extras (I would have loved a nice BJ to finish off). Alas, no. But this did not damped her spirits as she continues to gyrate her hips all over my stomach as I look up at her body and she's stroking in time with her thrusts. After a couple of minutes more of this I unleash a monster load and she gently winds me down.

After the clean up, she says I have more time and would I like a massage? Of course, I reply and turn over again on my stomach.

By this stage it's been at least 25 mins but she proceeds to give me a really thorough back, shoulders, leg and foot massage for about 15 minutes (even though I had only booked for 30 mins).

Massage skills were solid with nice pressure and seemed to have some experience in thai massage techniques.

After another trip to the shower I leave feeling refreshed and super relaxed.

All in all another good experience from this shop. Will be back.

Cheers

JJ

I've had an identical punt with April. Cheers JJ, awesome review

Also how much for an hour? I heard the prices went up, still great value though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyk View Post
    Also how much for an hour? I heard the prices went up, still great value though
    I think all thai shop change to a $60/30mins system now so 1 hour is $120. But seriously, most of the thai girls in these join you only need 1/2 hour with them. Then you can go to your normal legit thai massage to do the proper massage and funny there is always a legit thau massage around these naughty ones.

April sounds good on sdervoces, may have to give it a try.

MAn the thai market is bloming in sydney now while the chinese massage market is so dead...... I may have to retreat back to Thai shops soon.

Sounds like lots of fun brother JJ,

Thanks for sharing, need to check this place out some time, surely they would have a C or D Cups there somewhere in their roster !!

It's been a while since I last had a Thai B2B, which was Neimi @ SF, lovely girl with A Cup which was really not my Cup of tea especially for b2b, lovely gal though so I ended up on top of her and did a COA, and what a meaty ass she has, almost as good as asspanish!!

And b4 that I did have a very busty Thai Milf for a b2b @$120/hr at the Secret Garden in Potts Point and every thing was as planned until I turned over for some tits play and Best (yes, her name was Best, well up to that point everything was good but it went down hill to worst very quickly!) told me No Touching!! What the fuck!! What sort of b2b don't allow touching, but what choice did I have, those were not young breasts but very massive 38 G Cups so I had to have them, so paid $20 for the hand pleasure, still no tits fuck as that would be more , so just grab and squeezed those boobies as hard as I can and cum, never to return again !!

Back to Oasis, there had been quite a few reviews on this joint and all pretty good so really deserve a try. It's just that at $120/hr I have to choose between my no 1 girl Lisa and some unknown Thai girl , hard decision !!

So may be just a 30 min quickie.....haha

Add that to my list

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro Ahlungor you can definitely get a girl with at least B or C cup at Oasis.

Jessica has enhanced C-D cup and they are simply spectacular. I think there are some reviews of her already on the forum so have a look.

Jessica also does great spanish with her assets which I particularly enjoyed.

I've also had a couple of sessions with DaDa who has fakies too but they are a bit droopy.

I've never had a pork chop at Oasis which I think reflects well on their hiring policy.

I don't bother with an hour as they are always relaxed about the time and it never feels rushed in my experience. You just need to go when they aren't busy - most weeknights between 6.30pm and 8pm they are fully booked. The best luck I have had is in the afternoon on the weekends - must more relaxed.

JJ

Quote Originally Posted by Junglejuice View Post
    Bro Ahlungor you can definitely get a girl with at least B or C cup at Oasis.

Jessica has enhanced C-D cup and they are simply spectacular. I think there are some reviews of her already on the forum so have a look.

Jessica also does great spanish with her assets which I particularly enjoyed.

I've also had a couple of sessions with DaDa who has fakies too but they are a bit droopy.

I've never had a pork chop at Oasis which I think reflects well on their hiring policy.

I don't bother with an hour as they are always relaxed about the time and it never feels rushed in my experience. You just need to go when they aren't busy - most weeknights between 6.30pm and 8pm they are fully booked. The best luck I have had is in the afternoon on the weekends - must more relaxed.

JJ
    Hi JJ,

Thanks again JJ, if I do go, it will probably be during work hours, just take a longer lunch break I guess.....haha

I must confuse I am a naturalist, enhanced breasts will turn me off big time, I may ring up the shop and ask politely for some suggestions for the real deal......lol

May be I can contribute shortly

Cheers

Banned
    Where is Oasis?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Gee. where have you been for the previous 79 posts??

It's in Poplar St Surrey Hills.

Use the search function and read all the reviews.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi JJ,

Thanks again JJ, if I do go, it will probably be during work hours, just take a longer lunch break I guess.....haha

I must confuse I am a naturalist, enhanced breasts will turn me off big time, I may ring up the shop and ask politely for some suggestions for the real deal......lol

May be I can contribute shortly

Cheers
    hey AHLUNGOR,

I have mentioned Diana before, and I would like your opinion on her body! I think she works on Wednesdays...

re: April, she's a cheeky girl, that's for sure!